What age do girls peak?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

What age do girls peak?

Post by Jeremy »

Not using the Jezebel definition of "peak" either. I'm talking about what age they're most physically attractive to men.

I've heard there was a study in which men of all ages rated photos of 17 year olds the highest, and that sounds about right. Personally, I'm most physically attracted to 15-18 year olds, and this isn't even taking fat gain into account.

While I can recognize beauty in girls my own age, they don't get my heart pumping like the young ones. It's more like looking at a nice painting. There's no yearning there.

I think I'm probably more normal than most guys are comfortable admitting. What's your take?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The older they get, the more effort it takes for them to look good. An 18-year-old who just got out of bed and hasn't showered or put on her makeup can still look good. A 40-year-old can look good, if she's done her hair and makeup and if she's in good lighting. Otherwise, bleccch :shock:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I would say the answer to your question is, no older than 22.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It depends on the women some bloom later but probably 15 to 25 some can stretch to thirty. Men definitely hold up better, the guy's do not realize we are f**k ing up a good thing.

We men don't realize mother gave it all to us, even if she is a dumb bitch. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Pretty much, if they weren't exercising all along, it's all south from 25 and up.

The only woman from my HS graduating class, worth marrying, has stayed in shape (she's a regular runner) and has been married to her college BF for the past dozen or more years. They're a happy and well-adjusted couple, in fact, the only one I know of my class. The others are miserable and rapidly aging, as they have all the usual dysfunctions and control issues.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

There are very few girls here in America that really stand out to me. I also see beautiful girls but they aren't like the younger girls (aka "jailbait").

In high school there was one girl I liked that I would say was a 8.75 by American standards. Based on how she aged since then and how I would rate her I would say she declined by 1 beauty point in five years so she's about a 7.75 by present standards. I would say she was still an 8.75 when she graduated high school or her eighteenth birthday. This is about four years later so to average it out she declined by 0.25 points each year. One fact that demonstrates her beauty was that she was recently in a beauty pageant and reaches the final 4. However, I would say she was 8.75 at 18 and presently at 22 is now a 7.75

There are some other examples I have which go along with this. However, many American girls also speed up their aging process by binge drinking, partying, they are under too much stress (which all Americans are, but girls/women suffer many negative consequences which includes increased aging), and many girls become new smokers.

In some cultures like Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia as two examples, the girls will likely have a longer plateau with their peak beauty is maintained and short, very gradual declines.

Therefore I would say:

1. In Eastern Europe I would say most girls reach their peak beauty at 15-17, their peak beauty plateaus and is maintained for somewhere between 22-26, then it begins a slow and very gradual decline of their beauty. Sometimes they can look attractive even into their late 30s and early 40s if they maintain their youthful qualities.
2. In America I would also say most girls also reach their peak beauty at 15-17. Their peak beauty is usually maintained at 18, maybe 19 and 20, the most begin their first steep decline in a staircase chart pattern of "Decline in Beauty"
3. Feminism and high-stress Western countries produce quickened aging of women.

It is very similar with me. When I see an attractive girl (usually 6-7s are the most common in America) and even with the very rare 8 it's not like they use to be with the "young ones" where I really attracted to them. Any girl 21 or older might be attractive but I wouldn't want to date her for many reasons that I mentioned in previous posts (such as: she has more experience, I never had a girlfriend, she will compare me to prior lovers and partners, and she's probably not a virgin).

There was only one girl I saw last year that gave me a reaction I didn't feel in a long time like I was looking at the most beautiful girl I ever saw or something similar. Based on my estimates she was 18, 5'2", blonde, athletic with a toned abdomen (she was wearing a t-shirt that and low cut jeans that revealed about 1"-2"), tan, clear skin, cute face, and I would rank her as the most beautiful girl I ever saw in person in America. She was about a 9.5 or a 10 in attractiveness. A 9.5 or 10 in America is very rare to see.

I think that genetically, men are naturally desired to want to be with 15-17 year old girls. In nature every single organism is meant to find a mate once it reaches biological maturity. Most girls are biologically adults at 15 or 16. Nature has wired this into human DNA so males will consciously recognize the most attractive mates. The subconscious is also very powerful because even if their conscious minds have been reprogrammed by feminism, societal brainwashing, and propaganda they will still react according to their natural DNA programming (identify the best and most desirable mate) which happens to be when they are "jailbait" according to man-made Western laws. 17 is the age every healthy girl is biologically an adult and their breast size can possibly increase for a few years after they reached biological adulthood. So 17 seems like the peak age of attractiveness for the majority of girls considering all the variables.

I am also most attracted to 15-19 year olds. Traditionally many men would marry a girl when she was around 16. This gives him about 5-7 years of peak beauty, a plateau or very slow decline until she's 30-35, then a sharper gradual decline or faster decline for the remained period. Regardless of beauty, marrying a younger girl right when she reached biological adulthood was also used to ensure the man was getting a virgin bride and for the bonding reasons. Thoughout most of history if a woman wasn't married by 23 then she was likely to become an old maid. Fertility is another major benefit. Older women have greater risks of unhealthy offspring or birth complications.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

i disagree. Some women do look better even in their 30's and 40s'. They become nicer in personality, or they dress nicer, or really skinny girls start to fill out and grow their boobs. They are also more comfortable with themselves and have more desire, better in bed, etc.

I'm starting to develop a taste for 25-35 women, even up to 40. The only issue is that i wouldn't want to marry a 40 year old-- she has a shelf life of 5-10 years and no kids..

but yes at the same time, many women do age poorly-- i wouldn't want the ones who aged poorly---

Sucha shame that most women in their 30's and 40's are already married or have a very short future shelf life---but such is the biology of life, huh?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

When Jezebelians go on about older women being at their peak, they're forgetting some simple things. First of all, even if that's true, that doesn't invalidate the idea of finding a younger woman, enjoying her at her peak beauty years, and then looking forward to her supposedly peak sexual years, not to mention training her throughout those years to be sexually compatible with you. Whereas an older woman will be more set in her ways, sexually. Secondly, it's not true that they're at their sexual peak. What they really mean is that they've had enough sex to have some idea of what they're doing. That's all it means. But that doesn't really count for much anyway, because if a person has the potential to be good at sex, that potential will be there way before one reaches their peak, so it doesn't matter.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Johnny1975 wrote:When Jezebelians go on about older women being at their peak, they're forgetting some simple things. First of all, even if that's true, that doesn't invalidate the idea of finding a younger woman, enjoying her at her peak beauty years, and then looking forward to her supposedly peak sexual years, not to mention training her throughout those years to be sexually compatible with you. Whereas an older woman will be more set in her ways, sexually. Secondly, it's not true that they're at their sexual peak. What they really mean is that they've had enough sex to have some idea of what they're doing. That's all it means. But that doesn't really count for much anyway, because if a person has the potential to be good at sex, that potential will be there way before one reaches their peak, so it doesn't matter.
I never bought the sexual peak myth either. They might be easier in their 30's (to compensate for lost looks), but their sexual organs function best in high school.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

A woman's value peaks between the ages of 18-25.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

SilverEnergy wrote:A woman's value peaks between the ages of 18-25.
Most white chicks already have crow's feet by 20.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

no hope. her name was hope.

Post by bennandsarah »

went to college with a gal. blonde-skinny-about a 9.5. she even did a small movie role. she's NOW 36. if you put her younger self pix next to her present day pix -- i swear -- you can't tell it's her .... WTF? she had 3 kids. gained some weight -- but isn't fat. died her blonde hair brown -- and doesn't doll herself up like she used to. it's so depressing to see. in a few years she will be about a six or less at this rate. i disagree -- women dont peak later in life -- and by about 28 it's downhill fast.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some women can carry it into the mid 30's. Don't look as fresh as 20 but are still attractive.

That's why I keep saying the males have a good thing, males are just modified females genetically speaking.
Time to Hide!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Some woman at work today thought I was around 20 (I'm 26.). She has no idea how happy that made me.

Maintaining very low body fat really is the fountain of youth for men.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jeremy wrote:Some woman at work today thought I was around 20 (I'm 26.). She has no idea how happy that made me.

Maintaining very low body fat really is the fountain of youth for men.
I also look younger than my age which is something people or random one-time acquaintances usually mention. This is something that also makes me happy. Some people guess anywhere within the range of 19-21 (I'm going to be 24). I would guess my body fat is at 15% but I could definitely get it down to 10%-15% if I started exercising more frequently and did a few more dietary adjustments.