Real Pickup Artists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Getting girls is like 90% based on the one thing you can't change - your face. Being intelligent and ambitious will hurt you though.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

rudder wrote:
tre wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:At my age I would find it extremely cheesy to work the "PUA magic" on women. I am who I am. If a woman appreciates it, great, if not, next. That attitude has worked fairly well for me for many years so...I ain't changing. Have confidence in who you are and how you carry yourself.
That is exactly it...you don't need the PUA "skills" if you are confident in who you are and don't internally put women on a pedestal. They are just human beings like any of us...nothing more. When I used to change habits, accommodate them too much, etc...it always just backfired. It didn't matter how I looked, if women think that you will do anything for them, they walk on you. There is some give and take in a relationship, but realizing your own self-worth and value will prevent you from making many mistakes with women. If you have a lousy self-esteem and little self-worth, you are going to get nowhere with women. Fix that and look to become the best version of yourself in the process. Women just end up being a bonus...
This is becoming such a cliche. Everyone knows you must first plot your Pivot stance trajectory, and launch into a canned opener of trivial pop culture verbage before wooing your target with a post, pre and pro-qualification of meat-marketing onslaught. If all goes well, shift to phase B and unlike the ice box of to cool yourself and RAISE her buying temperature, at which point the manifestation of a kino-escalation ladder begs to be acknowledged, all the while qualifying HER and witholding compliments as well as overt gestures of neediness. If you lack the skills to shift from B to C, then you really need to dish out the $70,000 to pound out a couple bootcamps, because otherwise you will fail as a man, and fail at life. Don't be an AFC!
I absolutely used to be an AFC. It took years of brainstorming, research trial and error, etc before I could identify the disease and go about curing it. However, it wasn't until I started putting my focus into something other than women, that it became easier to get women. My focus became the making of $$ and it still is. I'd like to retire someday and that is no easy task these days. I'd also like to be able to afford to live abroad for 10-15 years. Looks are important, but looks fade with age. Money and your accomplishments do not. I've seen a few here that drop everything to plan their lives around finding a woman abroad due to not have any luck in their home country. I just think this is the wrong way to go about it. It's sad to see many complaining that they are having no luck in the location they decided to travel to. I can almost visualize what these guys look like and how they carry themselves. Much of that can be fixed with time and effort! All I am saying is that, sometimes, it's important to look at yourself. Don't get down on yourself, but improve yourself for no one but yourself. f**k finding a women in the states, but PREPARE for your best experience abroad before you hop over there...
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »