Older man dating in Argentina.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
diablo

Older man dating in Argentina.

Post by diablo »

Older man here looking to potentially try women from argentina. I have dated women from other countries in the region but I like the european look many women have. So tell me straight up, are my wasting my time?

I know since the are "whiter" it would be harder or I would have to have alot of money.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Why not hop over to Brazil, Chile, or even Uruguay? From the comments Roosh has made, I hear Argentine women are not the easiest. I think years of economic surplus hurt them.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

As noted the rep on Argentine women is that they can be a bit uppity about themselves. I hear Brazil is getting real expensive but IDK about Argentina. You can also find light skinned women in Mexico and Central America too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zacb wrote:Why not hop over to Brazil, Chile, or even Uruguay? From the comments Roosh has made, I hear Argentine women are not the easiest. I think years of economic surplus hurt them.
Roosh, nicca please....

Anyway Argy women can be had and no harder than any other Latin America who is prideful of their country. Since a large segment of their society is of European descent they believe they are better than other Latinos, go figure.

Why would a economic surplus help them? Only goofy dudes think that economic shocks/collapse will lead to women being disparate, is is possible you have been listening to Marc Faber?

Taking what he says about concubines and shit seriously?

Requirements is don't be a typical tourist. Don't be a dork, don't be fat, balding, idiot, numb nuts and SPEAK SPANISH.

If you want to get laid and not interested in relationships, just hang out in Centro of BA.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

djfourmoney wrote:
zacb wrote:Why not hop over to Brazil, Chile, or even Uruguay? From the comments Roosh has made, I hear Argentine women are not the easiest. I think years of economic surplus hurt them.
Roosh, nicca please....

Anyway Argy women can be had and no harder than any other Latin America who is prideful of their country. Since a large segment of their society is of European descent they believe they are better than other Latinos, go figure.

Why would a economic surplus help them? Only goofy dudes think that economic shocks/collapse will lead to women being disparate, is is possible you have been listening to Marc Faber?

Requirements is don't be a typical tourist. Don't be a dork, don't be fat, balding, idiot, numb nuts and SPEAK SPANISH.

If you want to get laid and not interested in relationships, just hang out in Centro of BA.
I heard he was banging hookers, but to do an actually talk or article on it! :shock: . I said it would hurt them, since their expectations would be higher.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Roosh, nicca please....

This, the typical tourist thing. they will sniff you out and easily. If you try to at least speak some Spanish, he people will be way more open to help you out. you can start here http://www.duolingo.com/ Leave your Hawaiian shirt, sandles and the huge camera at home. Don't look and easy target please. I dated an Argentine women and she wasn't seemingly any more or less different than any other women. She was sexy, very happy to please, a sex monster and an all around good woman though. I think a lot of these traits are in Hispanic women anyway though.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

I have never been to Argentina, but I have heard that it is very different from other countries in South America. A large percentage of the population is white (Spanish/Italian) and it is supposed to be more like Europe instead of Latin America. They have a reputation for being very racist to people from other South American countries who look mestizo/indian. Again, I have never been there, so I don't know if this is true.