Am I the only one?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mik3ca
Freshman Poster

Am I the only one?

Post by mik3ca »

It seems that no matter what I do to try to make friends, it seems that I always get frowned upon and i dont know why. I went on numerous dating and social sites to try to build friendship. I tried giving a short introduction about myself on dating sites in each message i send to girls i find attractive and 99% don't respond. However, theres always that one percent that decide to report me just because I ask to get to know them better. I guess its because they are silently being judgmental, simply by thinking I don't look like what they want me to look like. and the worst part is that less than one percent of everyone I contact has the courtesy to tell me they are not interested, and whats worse is that no one suggests an alternative person that may be compatible with me. Even if it wasn't just dating sites, I go on social sites and even get reported there too just by trying to ask for alternate contact info (like skype) so I can do a live chat and it seems no one wants that. I don't understand these people (mainly girls).

And heres the part thats even odder. On one social site, after getting reported, I posted a message stating I'll delete my account on that site in two weeks, and guess what.... a girl indicated she likes that message.

What is wrong with this world?

Is the internet full of screwed up bi%ches?

All I want is someone to love.

Can anyone help?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

What is your location...are you in the USA?

If you are in the USA, you need to know that the more desperate you seem to find love, the more unlikely it will be that you will find it.

What "social sites" are you talking about? With Facebook, you never add those you don't know in person. It's not about meeting people, rather connecting with those you already know. If someone tries to connect with me that I do not know, I do not accept them for fear that they are a hacker who wants into be destructive to my account. I wouldn't doubt these types of contacts would be reported by many.

Sounds like you need to stick to dating sites as their purpose is to meet new people. If you are in the USA, the challenges are larger than if you are trying to meet women abroad. If you contact someone once and they don't respond, never contact them again. If you read some threads here, you will see that MANY here have found success on foreign dating sites where they have absolutely no success with ones based in the USA.
mik3ca
Freshman Poster

Post by mik3ca »

I am from and live in Canada. What foreign dating sites would work? I never tried any because of the language barrier. I know english but I don't really know any other language.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

mik3ca wrote:I am from and live in Canada. What foreign dating sites would work? I never tried any because of the language barrier. I know english but I don't really know any other language.
Asian Women, White Women, Latinas, Black Women, what do you want?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i am shure there might be some old fat girls who might be interested in you. the thing is your market value. just make objective analysis and you might find what´s your worth on the datin market ist. - you also need some kind of social value so you come as a guy who is not a psychopath. women need some security in the first place. you have to invest in things wich make you more interesting not only for them but also for you. but then you might not need them at all. but this is different story.

yeah abroad ist what this site is all about.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

mik3ca wrote:I am from and live in Canada. What foreign dating sites would work? I never tried any because of the language barrier. I know english but I don't really know any other language.
Date In Asia will give you the most bang for your buck because its free. This is where I met my wife. Everyone on this site speaks English.

http://www.dateinasia.com/

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”