In the Mean Time?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

In the Mean Time?

Post by zacb »

I don't think I will be able to get out for a few years, so I am making due with what I have. I want to get out of this slowly deteriorating country, but without currency, I am kinda screwed for now. I have at least 2 years of college to show for my efforts. But anyways, here are my coping mechanisms: play with a dating sim (yeah I know, but I am working with what I have), trying out a few business ideas (getting a partner in the wing, just waiting for some concept art), find a job, maybe invest if I can, save up for a trip abroad, maybe go on a trip with the college I transfer to, and just trying and work with my condition and all that. What about you's? What are yous doing to improve if you can't go abroad immediately?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: In the Mean Time?

Post by Maverick »

zacb wrote:I don't think I will be able to get out for a few years, so I am making due with what I have. I want to get out of this slowly deteriorating country, but without currency, I am kinda screwed for now. I have at least 2 years of college to show for my efforts. But anyways, here are my coping mechanisms: play with a dating sim (yeah I know, but I am working with what I have), trying out a few business ideas (getting a partner in the wing, just waiting for some concept art), find a job, maybe invest if I can, save up for a trip abroad, maybe go on a trip with the college I transfer to, and just trying and work with my condition and all that. What about you's? What are yous doing to improve if you can't go abroad immediately?
I'm in a similar situation except that I literally cannot go where I please (military) for the next ~22 months.

I've also been looking into various business opportunities (again, limited due to my situation). I've also been going hardcore in the American dating scene one last time. I've had some success, some girls asking me out here, others really interested (but, as we all know, that interest wanes fast if you're not watching it 24/7). I've also been seeking out different venues to meet potentially halfway decent girls (I do believe they exist, but of course they are rare).

I figure since I'm stuck here anyway, might as well make the best of it, have a good time, and give the women here one last chance.

If this fails, I'll just leave the country when I'm 28 and never look back. :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zacb wrote:I don't think I will be able to get out for a few years, so I am making due with what I have. I want to get out of this slowly deteriorating country, but without currency, I am kinda screwed for now. I have at least 2 years of college to show for my efforts. But anyways, here are my coping mechanisms: play with a dating sim (yeah I know, but I am working with what I have), trying out a few business ideas (getting a partner in the wing, just waiting for some concept art), find a job, maybe invest if I can, save up for a trip abroad, maybe go on a trip with the college I transfer to, and just trying and work with my condition and all that. What about you's? What are yous doing to improve if you can't go abroad immediately?
The thing that currently makes me happiest when in America is playing video games. I will be graduating college in May with a business degree. In January I will turn 24 and I know I will need a lot of coping because it's difficult knowing I'm 24 and I've always been single and friendless. Once I'm done with college I won't have anything really keeping me in the country except for money which I need to earn before I can even think of leaving or finding a bride. If I fail at getting a good job then I'll try to create my own business.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:
The thing that currently makes me happiest when in America is playing video games. I will be graduating college in May with a business degree. In January I will turn 24 and I know I will need a lot of coping because it's difficult knowing I'm 24 and I've always been single and friendless. Once I'm done with college I won't have anything really keeping me in the country except for money which I need to earn before I can even think of leaving or finding a bride. If I fail at getting a good job then I'll try to create my own business.
Tis the reason why you're single.... If you can't even get Gamer chicks to dig you brother you got ISSUES.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well, I think that for many of us, it would be best to go traditional, since they understand men better, and thus won't get pissed you you are being a guy (hanging with guy friends, which fulfils that part of your life), and also which are more friendlier. I have tried dating here, but in between aspergers, and my interests, I don't get passed date 1. Working on it, but I feel like giving up. But I must endure. Gonna try moving, maybe some attractions may help.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Tis the reason why you're single.... If you can't even get Gamer chicks to dig you brother you got ISSUES.
I stammer and in America no girl will honesty want to date a guy who stammers. I live in the Northeast which is a dead-zone and extremely feminist. I also completely dropped out of dating in America. I would rather be alone and asexual than waste any effort just to be rejected by American girls. There comes a time when someone just gives up or decides to drop out of the game. I reached that point where I decided to drop out back in January of this year. I won't try to get a date with an American girl, I'm not interested in being with an American girl even if she is very attractive, I won't waste any effort with Western girls, most aren't what I'm looking for anyway, and I won't even do online dating anymore because I had terrible experiences in 2012 on OkCupid, POF when I was still going to give American girls a tiny chance and VK was totally useless for me. Most girls I messaged hardly used it or weren't really interested in communicating. I tried Interpals and messages a dozen EE girls with no replies and then I finally just gave up and had it. I'm just going to wait until I go abroad.

If I was in another state in another region then I would probably have friends or had a much better social life. The northeast is a terrible region. I live in the the worst state in the country if your an American male. Almost no youth population, the most clickish region, heavily liberal young adults, cold people that don't want to know you, little to do that is low-cost, almost no places to learn a language or meet with foreigners, almost nothing except big box stores, and it's extremely feminist. So someone up against all of that and you stammer then there is a major issue but it's not with me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You can't get help for your stammering?

I am not making light of your problems, but you can't counter a difficult situation with another one. Looking for a virgin in Post Modern, Hostile to Family America makes no sense. Go the Latin America where the clocki s 10 or so years behind us, where you can crack your girl across the face for giving you lip and NOBODY will say anything, call the cops, NOTHING.

Where the women KNOW full well they are wives first, mothers second and many have a strong connection to the Catholic Church (beat into by their father).

Also as I've said several times, take care of the easy to deal with negatives. Don't be fat, don't be unshaven, get a good hair cut and dress like somebody that read at least a little GQ or Men's Health before.

Explain your problem to women and most will understand, its not a physical issue.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote:You can't get help for your stammering?

I am not making light of your problems, but you can't counter a difficult situation with another one. Looking for a virgin in Post Modern, Hostile to Family America makes no sense. Go the Latin America where the clocki s 10 or so years behind us, where you can crack your girl across the face for giving you lip and NOBODY will say anything, call the cops, NOTHING.

Where the women KNOW full well they are wives first, mothers second and many have a strong connection to the Catholic Church (beat into by their father).

Also as I've said several times, take care of the easy to deal with negatives. Don't be fat, don't be unshaven, get a good hair cut and dress like somebody that read at least a little GQ or Men's Health before.

Explain your problem to women and most will understand, its not a physical issue.
I'm very much above average in looks, I have good enough abs so I can see a 6 pack (my body fat is somewhere between 13.5%-15% but I have no way to measure it), I dress very well most of the time and more than half of my clothes are the best of men's fashion, and I'm always well-groomed especially when I go out. There is no way I can get help with my stammering. I can talk to most people relatively fine. It's similar to King George VI where he sometimes can't get the words out. I'm sure that many good and genuine girls would understand. No one can really help me with my stammer so I have learned to deal with it as best I can. It's just not easy to do in America where no one my age wants to understand someone who is "different" or doesn't conform to their expectations. I'll be going to Eastern European somewhere between 2015 to 2017 at the very latest to search for a bride. Once I'm abroad I'm much more confident that I'll be able to make genuine friends and find people that accept me and are willing to understand. I know I'm a great person but in America it doesn't matter how great a person is if they are considered an "outsider" or "different." I've always felt like an outsider in America or like I didn't belong. I know that I'm not the problem and I know that I will be able to offer a girl everything once I have a job and money.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:

I'm very much above average in looks, I have good enough abs so I can see a 6 pack (my body fat is somewhere between 13.5%-15% but I have no way to measure it), I dress very well most of the time and more than half of my clothes are the best of men's fashion, and I'm always well-groomed especially when I go out. There is no way I can get help with my stammering. I can talk to most people relatively fine. It's similar to King George VI where he sometimes can't get the words out. I'm sure that many good and genuine girls would understand. No one can really help me with my stammer so I have learned to deal with it as best I can. It's just not easy to do in America where no one my age wants to understand someone who is "different" or doesn't conform to their expectations. I'll be going to Eastern European somewhere between 2015 to 2017 at the very latest to search for a bride. Once I'm abroad I'm much more confident that I'll be able to make genuine friends and find people that accept me and are willing to understand. I know I'm a great person but in America it doesn't matter how great a person is if they are considered an "outsider" or "different." I've always felt like an outsider in America or like I didn't belong. I know that I'm not the problem and I know that I will be able to offer a girl everything once I have a job and money.
Do you... You need your BF around 10-11% to see your abs. You can find some good advice on fat burning smoothies, it will burn your belly fat. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try a Berry Fruit Fast or a Lemon juice fast.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Do you... You need your BF around 10-11% to see your abs. You can find some good advice on fat burning smoothies, it will burn your belly fat. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try a Berry Fruit Fast or a Lemon juice fast.
The 15% on this picture example chart is almost exactly like my abs so I can see them. Getting down to the 10%-12% range is a goal I will focus on.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =151014813

I've been practicing healthy eating for awhile, I just need to get on a more regular exercise schedule which will be easier once I finish college. It's difficult work trying to maintain a high GPA while taking many courses so I can get my degree in May 2014.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just work on your game. Read Roosh's stuff. He approached 200+ women before he even started getting results.

I can recommend mobile hookup apps - I'm having a lot of fun finding women to meet on wechat and Skout. Wechat is better if you like Asian women.

And yes, it's always good to work on fitness. The bar girls here joke that I have a baby in me, but I'm actually only half the size of your average farang tourist!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Tsar wrote:
The 15% on this picture example chart is almost exactly like my abs so I can see them. Getting down to the 10%-12% range is a goal I will focus on.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =151014813

I've been practicing healthy eating for awhile, I just need to get on a more regular exercise schedule which will be easier once I finish college. It's difficult work trying to maintain a high GPA while taking many courses so I can get my degree in May 2014.
Nice link and good reference. However, fat is held differently on every person so two people with the same overall body fat percentage will not look the same. The lowest body fat I have ever had was in my early 30's at 8%. That was hard to obtain and keep...impossible without a lot of discipline. I would say it's near impossible to keep that percentage while abroad in most places. 15% is pretty good, but you are young. It will get harder as you get older. I was around 20% at my worst and I'm around 15% now. I plan to be 12% in a month from now and 10% in 2 months from now. I don't know that I'll ever get down to 8% again...its harder to get that nowadays in my late 30's. Are you focusing only on getting very lean or are you trying to build muscle mass too? I was probably no more than 10% BF in my early 20's, but I looked like shit due to how skinny I was...lol. I've gained about 60-70 lbs of muscle since then...BIG difference:)