Dating stupid girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Dating stupid girls

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I guess I am picky. I am not super picky on who I f**k, but I would be as to who I have in a relationship and especially marriage. One thing that bothers me about this forum is that I don't see guys being like oh yeah, my chick is smart, has an advanced degree, and we can talk about anything and travel the world together AND she is SMOKING HOT. Buying a retarded hot girl who lives in durkadurkastan to be joined at the hip to seems disappointing to say the least. I mean, what would be the point in that sort of marriage anyway? If it is just f***ing, then you can get that elsewhere. Maybe if you want to have kids. Anyhow, any experiences where you were dating an awesome chick that you were totally into for reasons other than sex? Are there hot girls who say have an iq of 130 or whatever (iq isn't very legit but you get what I mean) because if there is one thing I hate as much as the shit state of men in the united states it is retarded women!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I know the feeling. At the very least here should be more at the table. Perhaps you could try Russian women, who seem pretty smart.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My experience is pretty straightforward. Generally speaking the women I dated in Japan and China were smart, those from Thailand weren't smart. This is really down to education standards.

I'll also add that women working in other countries tend to be more smart than the population as a whole of their own country or the country they're living in.

Ladyboys, they're also very smart.

So plenty of choices if you want a smart gf from Asia.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Dating stupid girls

Post by Maverick »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:I guess I am picky. I am not super picky on who I f**k, but I would be as to who I have in a relationship and especially marriage. One thing that bothers me about this forum is that I don't see guys being like oh yeah, my chick is smart, has an advanced degree, and we can talk about anything and travel the world together AND she is SMOKING HOT. Buying a retarded hot girl who lives in durkadurkastan to be joined at the hip to seems disappointing to say the least. I mean, what would be the point in that sort of marriage anyway? If it is just f***ing, then you can get that elsewhere. Maybe if you want to have kids. Anyhow, any experiences where you were dating an awesome chick that you were totally into for reasons other than sex? Are there hot girls who say have an iq of 130 or whatever (iq isn't very legit but you get what I mean) because if there is one thing I hate as much as the shit state of men in the united states it is retarded women!
Personally, I'm not impressed by advanced degrees. I, myself, have one and the vast majority of women that I graduated with are not intelligent (there's a difference between intelligent and educated).

Also, I have a dominant personality. I find that smarter women also tend to have this kind of personality. This results in us basically competing to be the man. I also find smarter women to be less loyal and more manipulative.

If I have to sacrifice some intelligence to get loyalty and sweetness, I'm okay with that. It all depends on what you're looking for, I suppose.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Maverick wrote:
Tezcatlipoca wrote:I guess I am picky. I am not super picky on who I f**k, but I would be as to who I have in a relationship and especially marriage. One thing that bothers me about this forum is that I don't see guys being like oh yeah, my chick is smart, has an advanced degree, and we can talk about anything and travel the world together AND she is SMOKING HOT. Buying a retarded hot girl who lives in durkadurkastan to be joined at the hip to seems disappointing to say the least. I mean, what would be the point in that sort of marriage anyway? If it is just f***ing, then you can get that elsewhere. Maybe if you want to have kids. Anyhow, any experiences where you were dating an awesome chick that you were totally into for reasons other than sex? Are there hot girls who say have an iq of 130 or whatever (iq isn't very legit but you get what I mean) because if there is one thing I hate as much as the shit state of men in the united states it is retarded women!
Personally, I'm not impressed by advanced degrees. I, myself, have one and the vast majority of women that I graduated with are not intelligent (there's a difference between intelligent and educated).

Also, I have a dominant personality. I find that smarter women also tend to have this kind of personality. This results in us basically competing to be the man. I also find smarter women to be less loyal and more manipulative.

If I have to sacrifice some intelligence to get loyalty and sweetness, I'm okay with that. It all depends on what you're looking for, I suppose.

I used to feel the same way as the OP. Now I am on the fence.

Maverick gives a good summary of what I was going to post. For me it would also be necessary to make sure that the girl does not have irritating habits, addiction to ridiculous TV shows, slovenly traits, crude social skills/table manners, etc.

xsplat posts some interesting stuff on his blog about being happy with not-so-bright pretty young girls. The TLDR version is "Always keep the upper hand / Use sex without orgasm to maintain level of interest."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Devil Dog wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Maverick gives a good summary of what I was going to post. For me it would also be necessary to make sure that the girl does not have irritating habits, addiction to ridiculous TV shows, slovenly traits, crude social skills/table manners, etc.

xsplat posts some interesting stuff on his blog about being happy with not-so-bright pretty young girls. The TLDR version is "Always keep the upper hand / Use sex without or***m to maintain level of interest."
How is giving a girl sex without an orgasm going to keep their interest lol? I find nothing keeps their interest like the simultaneous orgasm. I know a girl who said she knew she was in love the first time she had one- they hold that level of power. If you f**k a girl and can't bring her to orgasm, she'll probably just assume you're bad in bed. Unless he means continually edging a woman, which can work, but only if you know exactly what you're doing and have some good follow up.

I don't care how smart a girl is, as long as she is interested in things. Kind of like how you can be interested in, say, the physics of black holes but not be able to understand them. That curiosity and fascination is at the core of being human. A woman without it simply exists, much as an animal exists. Doing everything necessary to stay alive, going about the motions of their daily routine, but missing out on the very core of what makes us human. Without curiosity and an interest in the way our world works, we would have made it no further than the animals we share this world with.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

A woman that doesn't have alot of education is more controllable.she also looks up to you as the wise one.education of women is correlated with higher demands.

if you want a buddy to talk deep politics with then find a male buddy!

normal intelligence girls with low literacy or education skills..or doesn't speak the language of your residence well..are the best women!

you either control your woman or she controls you,there is no equality in relationships!

Bonne chance on your Cuckold goals of 2014.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

theprimebait wrote:A woman that doesn't have alot of education is more controllable.she also looks up to you as the wise one.education of women is correlated with higher demands.

normal intelligence girls with low literacy or education skills..or doesn't speak the language of your residence well..are the best women!

you either control your woman or she controls you,there is no equality in relationships!

So basically you want to own a woman, not be in a relationship with one?

If I'm going to be spending more time with a girl than anyone else I know for the rest of my life, you'd best bet that I want to be able to stand the words that come out of her mouth. I don't need someone with mutual interests, just someone who says things worth saying and I can actually enjoy the company of.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

HouseMD wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Maverick wrote:

xsplat posts some interesting stuff on his blog about being happy with not-so-bright pretty young girls. The TLDR version is "Always keep the upper hand / Use sex without or***m to maintain level of interest."
How is giving a girl sex without an or***m going to keep their interest lol? I find nothing keeps their interest like the simultaneous or***m. I know a girl who said she knew she was in love the first time she had one- they hold that level of power. If you f**k a girl and can't bring her to or***m, she'll probably just assume you're bad in bed. Unless he means continually edging a woman, which can work, but only if you know exactly what you're doing and have some good follow up.

Catch up. I'm not talking about not giving her an orgasm.

Google Karezza.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Really smart women are incredible pains in the butt. Give me an 8 with an IQ of 100 any day. There are plenty of sources of intellectual stimulation other than my gf.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

HouseMD wrote:
theprimebait wrote:A woman that doesn't have alot of education is more controllable.she also looks up to you as the wise one.education of women is correlated with higher demands.

So basically you want to own a woman, not be in a relationship with one?

If I'm going to be spending more time with a girl than anyone else I know for the rest of my life, you'd best bet that I want to be able to stand the words that come out of her mouth. I don't need someone with mutual interests, just someone who says things worth saying and I can actually enjoy the company of.
both.you can't have one without the other.

as for your latter paragraph,a person doesn't need literary skills to do that,let alone a college degree.

and those things don't guarantee what you want.most college educated women are notorious bimbos.TLDR women don't care about anything but facebook,celebrities,and superficial stuff.including educated women.

the only words your wife needs to tell you is how much she appreciattes your company,how she wants your cum in her mouth,and how she will make you a nice dinner.

all this postmodern relationship stuff is manginaism.believe me you don't want it,and she doesn't want it.

take on the roles nature gave you.note:it requires a bit control on your part,and a disciplinary spanking if needed.on her part it requires obedience,pleasant words,comfort and not debating about the presidential election.lmao

look at successfull marriages and what they have in common.look at macho societies and cultures-they all limit female education.

I can only preach,I won't force you to listen. :lol:
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

btw,I said average intelligence is good for women.not too high,not too low.

emotional intelligence is much more vital.how she treats you,pampers you.that will make you happy.

not discussing quantum theory with her.

I have a great malaysian friend,dropped out of school to marry her husband at age 15,not very educated,but very smart and intellectually stimulating,smartest and most pleasant woman I've ever Thankfully met.

she also learns alot from me and vice-versa.

a overeducated hag will never take you seriousely.she seriousely thinks her education makes her higher value.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

theprimebait wrote:btw,I said average intelligence is good for women.not too high,not too low.

emotional intelligence is much more vital.how she treats you,pampers you.that will make you happy.

not discussing quantum theory with her.

I have a great malaysian friend,dropped out of school to marry her husband at age 15,not very educated,but very smart and intellectually stimulating,smartest and most pleasant woman I've ever Thankfully met.

she also learns alot from me and vice-versa.

a overeducated hag will never take you seriousely.she seriousely thinks her education makes her higher value.
I never claimed I wanted a smart girl either. But I really am not looking for a woman to pamper me either, lol. I take care of myself better than any woman could, so that just seems silly to me I guess. Really I'm looking for a companion, someone who I can travel with that is as wowed by the things she sees as I am. That doesn't take intelligence, just a childlike curiosity and fascination with the world.

It's actually a quality that many educated women lack- they feel they've seen and know so much that most things aren't worthwhile to experience for them. Worse yet, some women never had any of that spark to begin with. To them, life is merely spans of drudgery punctuated by the occasional purchase, TV show, or celebrity gossip magazine to provide something akin to entertainment. It's like they are just trudging their way to their grave, their very existence being an empty thing that they perpetuate but take no joy in.

I guess I just don't understand the whole wanting to own a woman thing. I don't need to control a woman actively, nor do I need to punish her, for my presence and the manner in which I conduct myself let her know I won't tolerate bullshit from the get go. Any woman that has dated me knows that they might as well just see themselves out if they are going to try and give me shit- I don't care, and they will be easily replaced. I simply won't argue with a woman, haven't had an argument with one in years (the last one that tried to get into a heated argument just got a, "f**k off" from me, kept tried to argue, to which I just replied, "you heard me, we're done, now f**k off" was replaced later that night lol). If I need to actively control a woman and we don't simply have a harmony to our relationship, it isn't a relationship worth being in. I'll move on to the next girl until I find the one where it just works naturally.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

HouseMD wrote: How is giving a girl sex without an or***m going to keep their interest lol? I find nothing keeps their interest like the simultaneous or***m.
I am assuming he meant you make the girl cum but YOU don't. Not that I did it on purpose, but there are some girls it is difficult to cum with. And BOY do they just keep trying harder. Got a lot more bj with cim that way, and they were willing to try a lot more freaky stuff. One girl was even reading articles online on stuff to try and then trying it on me.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The_Adventurer wrote:
HouseMD wrote: How is giving a girl sex without an or***m going to keep their interest lol? I find nothing keeps their interest like the simultaneous or***m.
I am assuming he meant you make the girl cum but YOU don't. Not that I did it on purpose, but there are some girls it is difficult to cum with. And BOY do they just keep trying harder. Got a lot more bj with cim that way, and they were willing to try a lot more freaky stuff. One girl was even reading articles online on stuff to try and then trying it on me.
Ah, makes much more sense. I can see how this would work.