Western Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Western Women

Post by Johnny1975 »

Please, can everyone from now on refer to them as western women, not american women. That's the trouble with you USAians, even when it comes to western women, you think the world revolves around your neck of the woods. Come on, they're western women. That is all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Then how come on this forum and many others including RooshV, Puahate, ROK, NiceGuy, etc...they include the derisive term "Western women" to include America, Canada, Australia, the U.K. and some Western European countries? And, how come there are so many PUA, MGTOW and HappierAbroaders from other Western countries including many of the countries I just listed above?

Are you telling me that not all Western women are like that? Cuz, it seems to me, the majority of them do act the same. ...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Ghost wrote:How about we just use the term "anglo women"? That way we can still use the term AW. Or just call them Anglas, using a feminine ending.
Because it isn't just anglo women that are like that.most of western and northern europe,and 1st world asia is like that.we should call them mechanized world women..

mechanistas? :lol:

its not a ''cultural'' problem,its a technology problem.ánd thats where the whole anglo and western women labels are false.

Stardusk has alot of videos on this.that it isn't a cultural problem,its a technology problem.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Stardusk/videos

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

EVERYONE should watch the video above.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

zboy1 wrote:Then how come on this forum and many others including RooshV, Puahate, ROK, NiceGuy, etc...they include the derisive term "Western women" to include America, Canada, Australia, the U.K. and some Western European countries? And, how come there are so many PUA, MGTOW and HappierAbroaders from other Western countries including many of the countries I just listed above?

Are you telling me that not all Western women are like that? Cuz, it seems to me, the majority of them do act the same. ...
No I'm saying that the term used should be western women, not american women (unless one wants to refer specifically to american women). I'm not saying anything about who is like what and who isn't, I'm just saying that american women aren't the only western women. , and a lot of the things that apply to american women apply to many other western women.

We here are generally not keen on western women. But there's more to western women than just american women. I'm just saying that it's all become a bit UScentric.