ChineseLoveLinkes, is it a scam?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
magnum
Junior Poster

ChineseLoveLinkes, is it a scam?

Post by magnum »

I signed up not too long ago just to test the waters, and at first I was pleased to see I actually get a bit of attention on this site, but now I've noticed the header for some of the emails I got matched, making me think they're "bots" or fake accounts not to mention it seems like a Chinese girl wouldn't type that way, two of them said "you caught my eye" on the header, that just seems like bull to me.

Anyone use this site and have the same experience, ironically I tend to believe the girls who write in all Chinese are real though that have messaged me, it's just a shame I don't speak it!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, there are a lot of scammers on that site, but there are plenty of legitimate females on there, too; that's where I got the majority of my dates from. As for the scammers, most of them are Nigerian's or African's posing as Chinese females.

Anytime someone asks for money, run the other way...Do the same with any girls who supposedly live in China, but on their Skype or QQ profiles, say they live another part of the world. That's another sure sign of a fraudster. ...
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Sometimes Chinese girls do this to ensure their privacy. Like my aunt used to write on her Skype profile that she lived in Dubai.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just stick to ladies from one city/province and delete emails from anyone not from there.

Also never chat to ladies who don't have profile photos.

I never really had much problem on there compared to the Thai/Philippines sites... partly because it's so hard to send money to a scammer in China anyway.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

This is why I am even asking this question.

I'm getting far too much attention for this to be legit for a profile that's way too simple?

If not it's real...I'm looking to have a lot dating options when I return to china in 6 months *counts down the days*