White women all going to the Caribbean for sex

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mfpinwa
Freshman Poster

White women all going to the Caribbean for sex

Post by mfpinwa »

Up to 600,000 white women from North American and Europe are flocking to the Caribbean to have sex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rists.html

http://www.online-dating-rights.com/for ... 008.0;wap2

This seems to be the latest trend in sex tourism.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

The fatties and fuglies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One young man told me the white women he had sex with made him feel sick. ‘They stink, have rough skin and look like old dogs. No wonder they have to pay for a man'
Yup, the things people will do for money. I guess the females got used to being ploughed by dirtbags when they were younger and slightly less repulsive and don't want to admit their sexual obsolescence just yet.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Haven't we been over this topic many times before? It's the same thing as the male old dogs in the Philippines.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

The_Adventurer wrote:Haven't we been over this topic many times before? It's the same thing as the male old dogs in the Philippines.
Precisely.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Silly them! All 600,000 of them could have visited and sexed Winston and saved on the airfare!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The most important line in the article:

"Barbara, like many women who find ‘romance’ in Negril, says she is shunned by men of her own age in the UK, ‘because they want thinner, younger women and for some reason can get them’. "
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The real problem this highlights is that these old bags have the money to spend on this stuff. By rights they should starve to death once they are sexually redundant, as being a vessel to masturbate into was the only source of value that they might once have offered the world.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The only problem with this is that they're called 'Romance Tours', for women, but 'Sex Tours', for men. What a bunch of hypocrites!
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

They must put the Caribbean hookers out of business.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:They must put the Caribbean hookers out of business.
I'd think it might make them increasingly in demand, kind of like you want to wash your mouth out with a good tasting drink after drinking something nasty.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

The only big problem that I see in this is that women tend to fall in love very easily with their "holiday romance" aka payed male prostitute and as soon as a woman trusts a guy she forgets about condoms.

I heard a woman in an interview who had a Carribean lover and she said that she 100 % trusts him, even if it is his job to f**k girls. How can they be so stupid.

In case you are married to a Western woman and suddenly have some nice STD's you might want to ask your wife about the last "girls vacation"
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The_Adventurer wrote:Haven't we been over this topic many times before? It's the same thing as the male old dogs in the Philippines.

Not quite. Maybe similar to the old disgusting mongers or the young disgusting mongers, but NOTHING at all like older men in the Philippines starting it all over...getting married and having a new family
at 50. That is a far cry from sex tourism, and old fat broads in the US are hardly able to start families.
It is a world apart.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

OutWest wrote:

Not quite. Maybe similar to the old disgusting mongers or the young disgusting mongers, but NOTHING at all like older men in the Philippines starting it all over...getting married and having a new family
at 50. That is a far cry from sex tourism, and old fat broads in the US are hardly able to start families.
It is a world apart.
No doubt. Dogs run around and bang anything that moves. I was referring to these guys, particularly those there for two weeks at a time. I admire any older dude who goes there to start a new life with a new family. That is the true value of SE Asian travel and living, though few outlets will cover this aspect of possibility there.