Approaching women: An impossible mission .

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Approaching women: An impossible mission .

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

After years of not approaching women at all (and they didn't approach me either), I decided to give it another try just to see how things would turn out because A) my loneliness has become unbearable and B) My only antidote which is travel is not possible now due to the overload of my tertiary studies.
But I only decided to do only 3 approaches since I don't believe that suddenly by means of some divine intervention females would throw themselves at me. I've had painful rejection in the past so now I'm too proud to be turn down by them. Keep in mind I'm living abroad.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on March 14th, 2014, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

So here we go:

Strike#1 I was at a convenience store at a gas station early at night and I notice a light-skin attractive babe with a curvy body and her eyes were big and similar of a cat.She was alone. I don't know what got into me, I approached her.
I asked her to let me see her eyes, she looks at me then I said funny remarks about her eyes, "Eyecat girl" laughed and smiled and told me the reason she was buying her items. "Eyecat girl" had a strange accent, she told me she was from out of town but worked there.But her body language was unfavorable, she lacked eye contact and didn't ask any questions. Damn it, red flags. I didn't say anything and turned away. After "Eyecat girl" buys her items she stormed off the store without looking back. And never to be seen again.I was really upset there was no way I'd get her number. I swore I'd approach one even more attractive than her to make it up.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Strike#2 This one occurred many days later.I couldn't find someone more attractive than "Eyecat girl" AND that I could approach. I was at a night training session, I step outside to do something, I return and find this girl at my seat,I ended up sharing my seat with her because she wouldn't leave, I'm bantering, she smiles and laughs a lot and her body language is super favorable: she faces me and her legs touch mine, "smile girl" has strong eye contact and asks questions, I ask her number just for the heck of it, "Smile girl" doesn't give it to me she tells me "it's private", I'm surprised but I don't insist. Eventually she leaves after the session. Even though "Eyecat girl" was astronomically more beautiful than "smile girl". I was worried about this rejection.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I have some terrible luck and can't find an attractive girl like "Eyecat girl" and that I can approach. Days went by. I am in a cab and I notice an attractive baby that could match "Eyecat girl" she's taller and curvy and also light-skinned, she's standing alone. I am having a million thoughts racing through my head, I tell the cabdriver to turn around but she disappeared. I get off and look around but don't see her , she could have taken another cab. I'm angry at myself.

Night training session time, I saw an attractive woman sitting towards me in the corridor across my session room because there's a glass wall. I'm standing having a conversation with my group fellows. But I stopped engaging and I persist to look at her. No one notices. She looks old enough to be married but she was almost as attractive as "Eyecat girl". She wore a short dress and was listening to music. I didn't go over to approach but she noticed I was looking at her and she looks for about 4 seconds and looks away. I turned my head to my group. When I look at her again I noticed she crossed her legs I could see a bit of her outer thighs, She notices me looking at her again and we hold eye contacts for 5 seconds but she looks away first. I step out of the room and someone outside talks to me. Damn it. When look over the corridor "Tease girl" isn't there, So I wait outside of the building hoping her session was still in progress. I have a business chat with a tutor after a while "Tease girl" walks out of the building and looks at me again we make about 5 sec eye contact and she looks away . "Tease girl" is almost as tall, curvy and attractive as "Eyecat girl". I kept track of her training session day and time, With my terrible luck in previous approaches I'm not sure if I'll take the plunge. There's no guarantee that this one will turn out OK. I have 4 days left to see her. I have to make up my mind.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

What country are you living in abroad?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Approaching women dilemma thread.

Post by jamesbond »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Keep in mind I'm living abroad.
What country are you living in? Whatever country it is, it has to be easier to meet women there than it would be in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Let rejections roll off your back. Don't internalize them and don't assume that you are the problem. You are ahead of 90% of the men in the world just by having the balls to approach repeatedly.

I see game with women as the same thing as sales and marketing. A world class trainer gave me some advice which applies to game:
1. Show up on time.
2. Do your best.
3. Don't attach yourself to the results.

To take it a bit further, keep approaching, but do it from a relaxed point of view. Look at it from a distance and examine the subtle things which are happening. Don't take any of it personally. Even the master PUA's don't claim to be able to go out there and pick up every woman. If you look closely at their reports you will observe that they encounter rejection after rejection after rejection. The difference is that they keep on trying until they succeed.
sydney07
Freshman Poster

Post by sydney07 »

Enjoy life every where dont get panic after rejection its part of life
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

so far the best reaction i got was from an unattractive girl, i dont want it that way, I need good reaction from attractive girls too. There's only one last shot: the strike#3, I call it last shot because the practice of approaching girls one by one 'til you succeed is flat out cumbersome and time consuming, like a salesperson who goes door to door or doing cold approaching in order to close a deal.Success is the ultimate motivation .I will use my time to save up funds for my next travel in 3 months,something I'm really looking forward to. I will come back refreshed from my experience better than to be down in the dumps because you got rejected by a number of girls.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Imagine if bride-buying was legal or there was a bride-brokerage service? How many men do you think would be interested in skipping dating and just buy a bride that meets their specified criteria? No rejection and no time being wasted.
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

jamesbond wrote:
What country are you living in? Whatever country it is, it has to be easier to meet women there than it would be in the US.
How about Saudi Arabia? :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Sergey wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
How about Saudi Arabia? :D
I think it's Namibia.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Tsar wrote:Imagine if bride-buying was legal or there was a bride-brokerage service? How many men do you think would be interested in skipping dating and just buy a bride that meets their specified criteria?
Quite a lot actually, dating nowadays can be frustrating. I am also aware that you still haven't found your pure girl but I digress I still have one more approach to make, I need success so I can continue approaching more that's the point I want to make.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

So I was on my way to a store, and saw a cute girl she seemed being Asian she was sitting alone so I approached her but it was terrible: lack of eye contact, no smiles, unfavorable body language and short replies. When her parents came around she said bye and left. This is starting to suck. I'm frustrated.
I step into the department store and notice a very attractive blonde she works there and is terribly busy. I hear her talking to her colleague in German. Bingo. She is German.Out of all the girls I mentioned here, she is the most beautiful. After a while she catches my glance but I approach her asking about some item of clothes then I asked her if she spoke German. I talked in German since I have an essential knowledge of it. Body language is OK, good eye contact and smiles. But she was super busy I couldn't take much of her time. I excused myself telling her it's a pity I couldn't chat to her. But she told me next time and smiled. In German. I turned away and got my items and left. I'm afraid that could be a rejection in disguise. So I don't know if I should return to get her number.
I hope you all see how frustrating and nerve-wracking it is.
Lucy123
Freshman Poster

Post by Lucy123 »

You are a stranger to these women you are approaching? That might be part of the problem? Women don't feel safe when some random guy they don't know approaches them and tries to flirt and get their number. You could try going to a party or somewhere people hang out? Women will feel more relaxed if they have friends around. Singling women out when they are alone isn't a good way to get a number.