Are muslim cultures accepting of converts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

TopSpruce wrote:Certainly, but a traditional country that respects the sanctity of marriage will not allow couples to live together before marriage. What you are speaking of is a degeneration of religious and moral values. This is occurring in Europe too where many people just don't get married and simply live together.

The stats may not be perfect, but they certainly point in the right direction.
OK, I see your point.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Yup, glad I learned from my mistakes.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

TopSpruce wrote:Certainly, but a traditional country that respects the sanctity of marriage will not allow couples to live together before marriage. What you are speaking of is a degeneration of religious and moral values. This is occurring in Europe too where many people just don't get married and simply live together.

The stats may not be perfect, but they certainly point in the right direction.
You may want to re look that will not allow statement. Sure there are some nations with religious police complete with stones. But in the others with that sanctity of marriage worldview has their people living together in technical adulteryand usuallly unprosecuted because they can't remarry by law
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

Renata wrote:It's frightening how they can circumcise a baby. How can you look at you new born & treat him like he has a birth defect & cut him. If all boys are born the same, then it is perfectly normal & it serves a purpose. It's also frightening how millions of parents go against the laws of logic & butcher their babies without a thought.
Muslims don't circumcise babies. The only people who circumcise babies for religious reasons are Jews. Secular circumcision of babies occurs in anglo countries (US, Canada, AUS, NZ) where they mutilate baby boys because of BS 'health benefits' promoted by unscrupulous medical practitioners who make $$ by doing the procedure. Muslim cultures mutilate boys and girls when they are children or pre-adolescents. You're in Turkey I believe, where they mutilate boys during pre-adolescence.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

I think going to your local Imam and discussing the religion with him is a good idea. That's what religious leaders are there for. They love converts.