post no longer here

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

post no longer here

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Last edited by DanielleNguyen on June 13th, 2014, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

I wish I could believe you, even if you weren't in America.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well if you look in my other posts you could see photos of my husband and I. So he is 100% Asian. I mean if you have problems finding love due to race maybe your looking in the wrong places.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

No, what I meant is that the courtship is awfully simple almost far-fetched, considering the fact that men have to do an ordeal of a hard work just to get a girl, don't forget the competition too. The only logical explanation is that you were already attracted to him from the very beginning, that's why he didn't really had to do much. Quite frankly a lot of dateless men can't be wrong.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 22nd, 2014, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's great to see successful Asian male/White female relationships in the West. You're an inspiration to Asian American men, Danielle!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Legend Seeker, you shouldn't have to work hard for a woman's affection. She should just enjoy your company. See with Anthony I just enjoyed his company and he made me really happy.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Unfortunately, it is difficult in America to do this and most women do not like a decent (nice) guy. Typically reasons are that they are not exciting enough and not 'dangerous' or 'exciting'. Also the fact that usually mixed race relationship beyond are few 'sanctified' ones are usually shunned by family/friends. Beyond Danielle's situation most American (western) men should look for relationships with women from other cultures. It would be more fulfilling and you have a better chance at better relationship with non-American (western) women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

most women in america are stuck up but I was just saying couples like my husband and I do exist.