Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You can't make anybody do anything that they don't want to do.

I did my part many months ago trying to help and give advice and it did no good.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

SilverEnergy wrote:You can't make anybody do anything that they don't want to do.

I did my part many months ago trying to help and give advice and it did no good.
C'mon, you're the Silver Surfer.

I was about to use you, as the counterpoint to the worldviews' of Marcos/Public and that guys in the US, need to think and act differently from Europeans, to maintain themselves and achieve success in a more toxic society.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Men chasing their youth, it's a common sight. It's also something that commonly fails. If you haven't been able to f**k hot fifteen or sixteen year olds when you were sixteen, seventeen or eighteen yourself? Chances are you never will.
There are ways of going about it. For example, a friend of mine acted as a kind of mentor and bodyguard to a group of teenaged boys in order to be able to meet and score teenaged girls. There would be other ways of doing it. However, Tsar apparently wants a non-slut, non-scum girlfriend rather than just casual sex, which is an altogether taller order in the West.
I also notice that from when I was younger that the teenage girls always liked older guys anyway. Not old old but they seemed to like 20 something year old men and want to screw with them.

As far as 16 year old school girls at my school they all went for the 18 and 19 year old guys and must have thought that the other 16 year old guys their own age were not sexually developed enough and had small ones or something. See here in Australia the age for sex is 16.