Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

( Deleted)
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Steve you need to tell us how your friend who according Winston is not good looking, was able to sleep with 5 girls in 7 days in Brazil. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I have been working in sales and meeting some Russian women and all I can say is they seem awesome. Pretty, smart, nice, and the type to make a good mom. Occasionally you run into a diva type that is superficial and all about the Benjamins, but it's one out of 5 instead of here it's the opposite! It reminds me of this commercial to be http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovjpek4ALmM
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Sounds like my life story for the past twelve years...except my ex-wife was a good cook lol...And that,gentlemen,is why I'm trading in the big house and the safe suburban life to find a good woman overseas...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I just got back from grabbing lunch at a local burger spot. I had the misfortune of having to stand next to two young white girls in their early 20s while my food was being prepared. Maybe I'm getting old? Perhaps I'm VERY spoiled by my foreign bride, but I can no longer handle "THE VOICE." It's 10x as worse as finger nails on a chalk board. It's like the young "ladies" each took half a toke of helium and went about talking about their mishaps of cooking macaroni for dinner last night. Sprinkle in lots of "Oh my gawkds", F-bombs and generally nasally, half man vocal characteristics and I'm surprised it ruin my appetite.

Compare and contrast with the way my wife talks. Lovely nice accent, she's confident but understated and her pleasant feminine voice rings thru and she's a joy to listen to when she speaks.

I really try not to slam the American gals but jeez, sometimes I need to vent...... They are almost being a (very sad and obnoxious) caricature of themselves.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best damn article ever on Foreign vs American women

Post by Taco »

steve55 wrote:
7. American women don’t know how to cook.

It’s like American women barely even know how to boil water. A home cooked meal to an American woman means boxed Mac N Cheese or Ramen Noodles. Foreign women, on the other hand, know how to cook complex multi-course dishes. The complexity of Indian cooking or Chinese cooking is something that would take an American woman years to master.
This might be the most overlooked quality when choosing a girlfriend. I'm met tons women that were scammers and lousy girlfriends is several countries and the one thing they all have in common is they never make nutritious meals.

The first day I met my wife in the Philippines she had shrimp dinner waiting for me the minute I arrived. After dinner was finished she pulled me into her bedroom took my clothes off and f***ed my brains out. Who's going to say no to that?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best damn article ever on Foreign vs American women

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
The first day I met my wife in the Philippines she had shrimp dinner waiting for me the minute I arrived. After dinner was finished she pulled me into her bedroom took my clothes off and f***ed my brains out. Who's going to say no to that?
So what did you like about the Philippines, anyway?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:I have been working in sales and meeting some Russian women and all I can say is they seem awesome. Pretty, smart, nice, and the type to make a good mom. Occasionally you run into a diva type that is superficial and all about the Benjamins, but it's one out of 5 instead of here it's the opposite! It reminds me of this commercial to be http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovjpek4ALmM
All right, which one of you jokers is MrArrowstar? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Return to “General Discussions”