The Ugly Reality Of Dating Japanese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Japan is the wrong country to go to if your looking for some sushi.

http://www.returnofkings.com/38058/the- ... nese-women

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Ugly Reality Of Dating Japanese Women

Post by djfourmoney »

Taco wrote:Japan is the wrong country to go to if your looking for some sushi.

Read the comments and you wonder why ROK gets tagged with being anti-woman and when something like Elliot Rodger happens they will throw Roovsh under the bus.

I think Japanese women ripe for the picking. They don't like their own men and it's clear in some of the points made in that post. Last time I said that, some moron tried to say the "Bridge is over" for Black men in Japan, based on his struggles which will have little bearing on what you will experience personally.

I do agree that mental problems go unchecked in Japan and that's a real concern. But in reality it just means you need to learn some basic Japanese so it will open up your dating pool beyond those just interested in Gaijin and already speak English well enough to communicate with you.

I just don't fawn over Asian woman like some posters do, so buying an expensive plane ticket to visit an expensive country to find single women in that I'm not terribly attracted too just doesn't appeal to me.

Good information none the least.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

It's much easier to get Japanese women for a white or black guy than it is in America.

Despite the complaints, Japanese women still aren't as bad as American women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

They care more for dogs than for men. Enough said. They'd even f**k their dogs if they wanted to.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

sea_dragon wrote:They care more for dogs than for men. Enough said. They'd even f**k their dogs if they wanted to.
And Americans don't care about there pets either? Is this another post based on "trust the devil you know"?

I agree with Silver, minor issues and people write a place off. That's fine I guess, but eventually you'll run out of places to go and you won't leave America for any reason.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

djfourmoney wrote: I agree with Silver, minor issues and people write a place off. That's fine I guess, but eventually you'll run out of places to go and you won't leave America for any reason.
Well, I like this. Less competition for myself muahaha.

I was in Narita airport last year, and although briefly, I saw that girls take care of themselves and have good manners. I find them better enough.

The stewardess in my flight was one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. I just couldn't contain myself and blurted "this is my first time in Japan...you are so beautiful!", and she really appreciated it, as I think dudes are not too forward over there. The executives on the plane didn't pay them much attention at all, they were just reading the newspaper.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Quite a lot of follow-up comments, written very reasonably, also agree with the author.

Living in Japan since over 30 years and married with a Japanese woman since 1976, troublefree and with two daughters (now adults) I think, what is written in this article, link above, is by far over the top.

If you think, Japanese women are psycho-grrls, you should compare them with Western women (any race) in USA or UK.

About divorce and children, it is true that children usually stay with the mother - however it is nowhere mentioned that Japan does not know about alimony and child support. - After divorce meeting your children is a private matter in Japan out of court - you give some money voluntarily for supporting them and the children will visit you. In Japan ex-husbands, who are fathers in general have no rights, but also no obligations to pay for the ex-wife and children, regardless if you are the biological father or not.

About withholding sex, I never heard a complaint like that from Japanese men, (anyway prostitution is legal and a lot of sex is available anywhere around railway stations etc) but sometimes women are saying something like that about their husband, who is coming home late and going sleeping and does not care about the entire family. -

To withhold sex purposely and without reason (like illness, high age etc.) from your spouse is legally seen an offence in Japan and a good argument for divorce. However it is also seen as a private matter and the domestic violence law in Japan is very weak. Most divorces are done out of court, just filling up a form in the internet and contact the ward office together next day.

In many Japanese families there is clearly an alcohol and gambling problem existing and both, man and wife are addicts. You cannot blame only the Japanese man for that.

Might be that Japanese women are rather stubborn, but they take good care of the house and children and are not overdemanding, often willing to do some part time job to pay out of their own wallet for their own shopping.

Japan is not known to be attractive for Western immigrants and only few Western men are willing to settle down in Japan permanently. There are many more Japanese men with foreign wife than foreign men with Japanese wife outnumbering them more than 2:1.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Yohan wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/38058/the- ... nese-women

Quite a lot of follow-up comments, written very reasonably, also agree with the author.

Living in Japan since over 30 years and married with a Japanese woman since 1976, troublefree and with two daughters (now adults) I think, what is written in this article, link above, is by far over the top.

If you think, Japanese women are psycho-grrls, you should compare them with Western women (any race) in USA or UK.

About divorce and children, it is true that children usually stay with the mother - however it is nowhere mentioned that Japan does not know about alimony and child support. - After divorce meeting your children is a private matter in Japan out of court - you give some money voluntarily for supporting them and the children will visit you. In Japan ex-husbands, who are fathers in general have no rights, but also no obligations to pay for the ex-wife and children, regardless if you are the biological father or not.

About withholding sex, I never heard a complaint like that from Japanese men, (anyway p4p is legal and a lot of sex is available anywhere around railway stations etc) but sometimes women are saying something like that about their husband, who is coming home late and going sleeping and does not care about the entire family. -

To withhold sex purposely and without reason (like illness, high age etc.) from your spouse is legally seen an offence in Japan and a good argument for divorce. However it is also seen as a private matter and the domestic violence law in Japan is very weak. Most divorces are done out of court, just filling up a form in the internet and contact the ward office together next day.

In many Japanese families there is clearly an alcohol and gambling problem existing and both, man and wife are addicts. You cannot blame only the Japanese man for that.

Might be that Japanese women are rather stubborn, but they take good care of the house and children and are not overdemanding, often willing to do some part time job to pay out of their own wallet for their own shopping.

Japan is not known to be attractive for Western immigrants and only few Western men are willing to settle down in Japan permanently. There are many more Japanese men with foreign wife than foreign men with Japanese wife outnumbering them more than 2:1.

I agree Yohan, most Japanese men are married to South Korean and Chinese women. While most Japanese women are stuck with Japanese men.

You are right about most Westerns skipping Japan; but I think that's based on cost. Like I said Japan is an expensive country and unless you got a substantial income coming in or on the internet, it's hard to get affordable housing and you'll be forced to use bike/public transportation which I am not sure how that would impact your chances at dating, especially after the Gaijin wears off (if it does).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This article about Japanese women is exaggerated, making it more difficult as it is.

It should be said, that Japanese law is not against men, and I myself cannot complain, but it is also not really a country for a Western man to live here out of various reasons.

Openly said, men like I myself from Western countries are only a few, most foreigners are from Asia or overseas born children of former Japanese immigrants from Brazil etc.

I enjoy to be a foreigner in Japan, I have a regular good income, and no family problems.

Most Western men are also looking out for the wrong woman in Japan due to language problems, and they find a woman in bars or a female Western educated student in a feminist-friendly US-orientated Christian university etc. - Generally said, Japan is not such an easy country to settle down if you are from Europe or from the USA.

Yes, you need a regular income and Japan is not a cheap place for retirement like most South East Asian countries.
Last edited by Yohan on July 2nd, 2014, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

djfourmoney wrote:..... minor issues and people write a place off. That's fine I guess, but eventually you'll run out of places to go and you won't leave America for any reason.
Not to be willing to travel out of USA and take a look beyond the borders of the own country is the biggest mistake a man can make in his life.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

There seems to be an agenda for people to discourage men from traveling overseas and I think it's being done intentionally.

There is no way in hell that Japanese women are as bad as American women.

I think a lot of men want other men to be as miserable as they are.

It's true, the Japanese men are the main ones who withhold sex from their wives becausee there is a huge culture of extreme work hours amongst Japanese men and many die from it.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

About Japan...

There are Japanese men seeking wives outside of Japan. You have Japanese guys going to the Philippines , thailand etc..for not only p4p action but also to find a girl friend. Hmm..I wonder why...because

Japan became developed and the women became more of a headache. Saying that Japanese women are not as worst as western women but not as great.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

djfourmoney wrote:

.They don't like their own men and it's clear in some of the points made in that post. Last time I said that, some moron tried to say the "Bridge is over" for Black men in Japan, based on his struggles which will have little bearing on what you will experience personally.

How is this so different from American women not liking American men? The difference is that there is no other country that will come to America for American women..because supposedly the belief is that America is the best.

I kind of get sick of tired of hearing statements that local Asian women don't like local Asian guys. I visited Japan and gasp what I saw was Japanese women with japanese guys and I saw single black , white guys walking around roppongii looking lost.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

djfourmoney wrote:

.They don't like their own men and it's clear in some of the points made in that post. Last time I said that, some moron tried to say the "Bridge is over" for Black men in Japan, based on his struggles which will have little bearing on what you will experience personally.

How is this so different from American women not liking American men? The difference is that there is no other country that will come to America for American women..because supposedly the belief is that America is the best.

I kind of get sick of tired of hearing statements that local Asian women don't like local Asian guys. I visited Japan and gasp what I saw was Japanese women with japanese guys and I saw single black , white guys walking around roppongii looking lost.
1) American women don't hate/dislike American men, they don't like certain kinds of American men. Usually those who are overtly into things like cars, video games, the internet/computers, Anime, Trekies, Star Wars fans and other "dorky" behavior. They also don't like overweight men, skinny men, short men and unwashed men (long breads).

2) That shrinks the pool of available men given that obsessive behaviors are normalized in America, Comic Con, Anime Expo, etc. In another thread there was complaining that women like men 18-35, over 6'0, college educated, hetrosexual and working a White Collar job. I will add Paul Oyer confirming men that make over $50,000 as well are most popular with American women.

You don't have to posses all of these, but you'll do better if you are the majority of these.

For example, I am over 6'0 tall, I am not overweight, I was once under 35, hetrosexual. But I don't have a degree and never worked White collar jobs.

In other words my success with women is limited by ME not by women. If I made it a point to get a BA and get a great job say working water treatment for LA DWP; Black woman especially I wouldn't be able to keep them off me. I would also have on speed dial, many other women, given LA is an international destination that would include Latin Americans (Brazilians, Argentinians, etc), Asians and various Europeans (German, French, British, Russian, etc).

It seems to me the majority of people posting in this forum are lacking something or are two old to date younger women in America.

Now about local men....

As I understand it, local Japanese women will overwhelmingly date the men they know best. By saying you say Westerners wandering around aimlessly proves nothing really. GSN350JPN was married a Japanese woman, has two children and is African-American from Los Angeles.

Nobody said Japan was a playground for Western men; it is hard to get inside the inner workings of the culture especially if you don't speak any Japanese.

That said, women do like the "exotic" or different, so some will give an opportunity to men they don't see everyday. As I've been saying, the issue is men's mindset, looking for the perfect place to purse women without any interference. No such place exist; especially Japan but that said, there are far more Japanese women interested in Western men than Western men willing to learn Japanese and spend a significant amount of time in-country.

Finally, birth rates are down, marriage rates are way down and while there still couples in Japan clearly, that doesn't mean there aren't problems.

When you walk outside do you see elements of the Financial Crisis? Aren't that obvious unless you're looking for it, right?
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

SilverEnergy wrote:There seems to be an agenda for people to discourage men from traveling overseas and I think it's being done intentionally.

99.99% of men have no desire to go overseas with or without encouragement and half of the ones that want to do it likely never will anyway.

And djfourmoney saying "most Japanese women are stuck with Japanese men" was a pretty shitty thing to say as well as not being true at all. Japan is a homogenous country that accepts very few foreigners. It's not a multicultural country where the men enjoy women from other parts of the world while simultaneously withholding that same enjoyment from women. That's pure bs. Most Japanese men and women are married to other Japanese. They mostly prefer their own. That's pretty much the way it is for every race, except for black males who seem to prefer every race but their own.