Australian dyke calls him nigger and gets punched, equality!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Australian dyke calls him nigger and gets punched, equality!

Post by Robert77 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4zYVXDtgA

Australias are pretty trashy as it is (never met a nastier more uneducated loud people)

so this bitch goes to london, and starts a fight with a gigantic bouncer, she spits on his face and calls him a nigger and he owns the bitch big time

australians often think they are entitled to be racist and nasty as they are often in their country, but often fail to understand outside Australia people will actually fight back!!! they're not dealing with the passive minorities of Australia!!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

by the way british women are SO UGLY, look at the video, they look like men
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Huge black hulk beating up an unarmed woman...just another day in Diversityland; nothing to see here.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

WindowLicker wrote:Huge black hulk beating up an unarmed woman...just another day in Diversityland; nothing to see here.
that is a woman for you???? she looks like a truck driver, plus racist and abusive and thought the dude was just gonna stand there and take it....
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

WindowLicker wrote:Huge black hulk beating up an unarmed woman...just another day in Diversityland; nothing to see here.
The white feminist racist whore started that shit, the bouncer just had to defend himself.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

sea_dragon wrote:
The white feminist racist whore started that shit, the bouncer just had to defend himself.
He could have stood there and taken it, but people would have lost respect for him for that. What I liked about the way he had handled the situation, he didn't go after her once she hit the ground, he only f.ucked up each and every time she came on back thereon after.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe she was drunk or on something. That's what the cameraman thought. It sure was stupid of her to keep going after the bouncer after he knocked her down. The other bouncer stood between the two of them at the end, blocking her entry. He gave the woman his back, which isn't good for safety, but psychologically probably a good move to decrease the chances of confrontation. We don't usually punch people who have their backs to us who aren't looking at us or talking to us.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm surprised that even a White supremacist like you would even vouch for that women!; she's scum, so are most Anglo women, i.e. American, Australian, Canadian, British women.

Why don't you guys (White men) start to take control of your women (White women)! They're turning into complete hags and skanks--and White men are letting it happen. I mean, I'm being serious. Do you guys want all your women to turn into scumbags???
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That feminist wanted 'equality' and she got it--all right!
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

f**k that bitch if she did that shit in Latin America she end up dead or kidnap.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

zboy1 wrote:
I'm surprised that even a White supremacist like you would even vouch for that women!; she's scum, so are most Anglo women, i.e. American, Australian, Canadian, British women.

Why don't you guys (White men) start to take control of your women (White women)! They're turning into complete hags and skanks--and White men are letting it happen. I mean, I'm being serious. Do you guys want all your women to turn into scumbags???

I don't support her drunken bullshit; however, the civilized thing to do is to restrain her without striking (easy enough to do when you're a huge dude experienced in bouncing clubs for a living), and then to call the oinkers and have her hauled off to the drunk-tank for a spell.

It's all about impulse control.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

So who would get more sympathy in England's pathetic court system, A gay/lesbian or black woman/man nowadays? Who is the multicultural superior on the totem pole of 'equality'?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:

This is why they leave, as an alternate luggard-like solution. Instead of fighting "the good fight" here at home, they rather go to the Philippines. I mean, duh, how do you think Feminism became hell-on-wheels in the U.S. of Gay??? They let all of these wymyn have their way and eat it too. So US of Gay expats in the Philippines will run from there to another country and f.uck that place up. Everywhere Americans go, they f.uck s.hit up..as the ebonics phrase goes.

Dave Chappelle should have been an "anti-manifest-destinist" and said, "They should have never given you Americans any passports." #IJS
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

Mr S wrote:So who would get more sympathy in England's pathetic court system, A gay/lesbian or black woman/man nowadays? Who is the multicultural superior on the totem pole of 'equality'?
That's a good question but I think you know the answer