Black scientist from UK, also fed up and planning adventure

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
FelixDaHouseCat
Freshman Poster

Black scientist from UK, also fed up and planning adventure

Post by FelixDaHouseCat »

I saw this site in passing and was extremely intrigued by the experiences of men abroad and how women actually treat you with respect. This past month my FOMO has grown and am now planning my travel adventure to really see whether this is true. I've been bitten by the travel bug too so really want to explore other countries as well, though I am undecided between travelling to meet women and travelling to explore the sights.

So myself: I just turned 23, 5' 8", muscular and a black brotha from the UK. I am also highly educated having done my undergraduate in Biomedical Science and finished a Masters in Medical Diagnostics this year. I have just started work as a research and development scientist and love it. I love rugby and stay in great shape too. I am also a perfectionist and due to my frustration with women began channeling all my energy into being a "perfect man" in the hopes that I could inadvertently attract someone who appreciates my "perfection".
So I started learning languages like German and Spanish, learning about investing and finance, going to the gym become as strong as possible, learning how to read people and social situations, learning about computers and MS Office short cuts, repairing cars, electronics and life hacks so I can make my life as efficient as possible, training hard at rugby and football and athletics to be a skilled sportsman, touch typing, brain exercises to speed up brain processing and IQ....in a way being rejected by women was a good thing because I am developing so many useful skills. On the other hand FOMO is a powerful thing and when I saw the experiences of men abroad on this forum I just thought to myself, I need a holiday where I can experience what it means to be treated like a man for once. So I decided to register and plan my great escape.

Love life: I haven't been in any relationship since I was 15, so won't even know what that feels like lol. I remember going to university thinking I would get girls left, right, centre but boy was I mistaken. I only came out of uni having had one short term fling with a girl (probably a 4 rating). I used to think it was me that was ruining my chances of getting action, but it seems my experiences of university only mirrors what is happening in the working world i.e. princess syndrome, flaky and suspicious women and a feeling of extreme insecurity because of this. Many times I was puzzled by the cold flaky attitudes of girls as I was just walked past them on my way to lectures and what not. If they were acting like this when I wasn't even trying to talk to them then what chance would I have on a student night out....zero. I am not ugly, I've been told I am attractive by many people, I am sporty, decently good shape (78 pushups, 5 minute plank, 16 pullups, 180kg deadlift, 170 squat, 130kg bench press, possibly under 11.5 second 100m), highly ambitious and driven to succeed and have volunteered a lot (got a graduate award from my uni for this). I started off uni feeling like a 10/10 so confident in myself and I finished feeling like a 3/10, real insecure. Most definately this has been caused by my experiences with women. As mentioned above, my perfectionism and drive to be the best has somewhat given me relief but when I saw what I could be missing out abroad I thought to myself, what am I doing with my life, I NEED to see these countries.

Waking up to the situation: It seemed the experiences of US men is mirrored over here in the UK. The exact same problems I would hear men lamenting about on internet forums i.e. women being cold, rude for no absolute reason! I could relate to these past 4 years as a student. I remember being laughed at one night out for daring to speak to one girl dancing with a group of friends. I don't even think clubs are great for Western men to pick up, all girls seem to go there to either show-off or to celebrate a friend's birthday like a gaggle of princesses. What is especially concerning is the attitude of unattractive women (who make up the vast majority by the way), acting like aloof princesses its like online dating IRL. There is an epidemic of these "women" who are obese (I am a black guy who loves "thick" women too but these women take the mick), foul mannered and very impolite (almost like they are showing off), very shallow in their hobbies and habits (watching reality TV while eating greasy fry up food), horrible acne ridden skin, fake tan, terrible hair, horribly placed and sadly tacky tattoos, terrible control of their spending (now more young women in debt than men) and so much more. Almost all the time I see a decently shaped/non obese woman in turns out to be an Eastern European rather than a UK girl. On the other hand their racist attitudes are a story for another day. Back to the UK women, these are the same women who no doubt have a laundry list of requirements from men which even THEY can't bring to the table. How can a young man like me settle for this? I simply refuse to believe that this is all life has to offer. You walk down the street and as you cross pass by these goblins, you see this permanent bitch face scowl as the woman looks in the opposite direction, its like they think every man wants to assault them or worse have a conversation with them. Are British women this deluded and paranoid?

I want to experience a culture where I am valued for being a man and not treated like a rapist just for walking down the street or dare I say asking a woman for directions. As a black man my priority is to experience those cultures and countries where black men are actually valued. I don't want to go to some country only to be treated with the same disdain because women are thinking "what is this black man trying to sell me? is he going to rape me?".
I know many people have mentioned Australia and Brazil as two must go countries for black men. However I am open to other suggestions and especially experiences from black men from UK travelling to other countries.

In addition I am interested to learn how to actually travel best; is a 2 weeks in one country best, is 3 month around a continent best? how about travelling with friends? what are the best deals? e.t.c. As a scientist I am quite methodical so want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck. If there are any guys looking to travel in the next 2 years I am also open to buddying up. Although I am interested in experiencing what women are like abroad especially women who love black men, I am also really really keen to see the sights out there; think Ayers rock Australia or the Sugarloaf mountain Brazil.

Thank you for this forum Winston. I feel like this forum has given me a feeling of being at home, with men who understand what it means to struggle in the 21st century to be respected like a human being by the opposite sex. As a young man it is sad to see so many of my age mates and younger don't see the toxicity of British women and will bend over backwards to accomodate their absolutely woeful attitudes, gold-diggerness, stupidity, entitlement and obesity. Young British men put them on a pedestal only making it worse for them and all men in the end. Hopefully by talking to older, experienced travellers here, I will know what are the best spots to visit and best ways to experience them. And any Black British men here I am especially interested in your experiences travelling. The USA toxic princess syndrome has equally developed here in the UK.
"Its no problem for me, but its a problem for you"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Welcome to HA forum my black UK brother! You sound very intelligent and well-accomplished man. Good for you. You did something with your life and you have clear goals in mind. The best countries for black men like you would be Denmark, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Chile, and even Philippines! Filipino women are down for black guys. Note: Filipinas aren't the brightest bunch around - except my girl Bella because she's half European and a bad ass chick.

You should do research on the countries you're interested and take the seasoned advice from the veterans abroad.

Good luck to you mate!
Life is beautiful.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Yeah, something must be wrong with if you can't land a chick even in University.
Guts Over Fear
FelixDaHouseCat
Freshman Poster

Thanks for the support guys. I am reading through the forums now and making more informed decisions based on what I am seeing here.

I am positive that the world abroad will be a more positive experience.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Anti-Blackism is global, but since you claim to be in good shape, you should be able to do alright (though you are on the wrong side of 6', just as I am).

Find out what you want, make sure that the places that you are going to aren't too dangerous, formulate a plan that helps you to succeed in your endeavors, and protect yourself at all times. You can succeed, but you must be honest with yourself about what you want.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hola Felix....Me alegro de que estas aca disfrutando todo lo que veas a este sitio. Ten en cuenta a evitar todos los estafadores, provocadores, racistas, y mucho mas del sitio. Felicitaciones debido a tu presencia!

Ademas hay un miembro de este sitio que se llama "el fantasma". Parece como que el falta de ser juicioso. El se amarga la mayoria del tiempo. El reclama que no sepa yo espanol. Que payaso sea el! El tiene dificultad de aprender espanol. Quiza debes a apoyarlo no? Me perdonas en que no habia usado yo accentos sobre las palabras. Tengo un teclado de Linux por eso. Jajajajaja

PS: Te mendigo que se ayudas a el para aprender espanol. No hay otro remedio :-). X favorrrrrr.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

KokujinKrusader wrote:Anti-Blackism is global, but since you claim to be in good shape, you should be able to do alright (though you are on the wrong side of 6', just as I am).

Find out what you want, make sure that the places that you are going to aren't too dangerous, formulate a plan that helps you to succeed in your endeavors, and protect yourself at all times. You can succeed, but you must be honest with yourself about what you want.
That seems to be universal rule; as long as Felix dresses well (no fitted hats, no baggy jeans, no Hip-Hop!!!!) and is in shape, it will minimize his problems. Felix, mira, put yourself in contact with Contrarian Expatriate. He's a well-dressed Black American man. His avatar is an ape in a well-fitted suit. I think he as that as his avatar to say, "Well you already look at me as such, but at least being an ape in a well-fitted suit, I bang the best of European hot women with a super-sized c.ock so screwing a human whom has less than I!"
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

KokujinKrusader wrote:Anti-Blackism is global, but since you claim to be in good shape, you should be able to do alright (though you are on the wrong side of 6', just as I am).

That seems to be universal rule; as long as Felix dresses well (no fitted hats, no baggy jeans, no Hip-Hop!!!!) and is in shape, it will minimize his problems. Felix, mira, put yourself in contact with Contrarian Expatriate. He's a well-dressed Black American man. His avatar is an ape in a well-fitted suit. I think he has that as his avatar to say, "Well you already look at me as such, but at least being an ape in a well-fitted suit, I bang the best of European hot women with a super-sized c.ock so screw being a human whom has less than I!"
FelixDaHouseCat
Freshman Poster

Haha thanks,
loads of advise and will look out for the "ape" avatar!