Just wondering, how do workers going abroad feel?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Mia Vu
Freshman Poster

Just wondering, how do workers going abroad feel?

Post by Mia Vu »

I just wonder how workers going abroad feel. Are they have to work more so hard than any local one? Don't travel? don't relax?
Hi guys.
I'm Mia, a Vietnamese. Now I'm working for a manpower supplier in Hanoi, Vietnam. I want to chat with others about the life and the work. If anyone interested in, please join with me :D
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: wondering how do the workers going abroad feel?

Post by Bao3niang »

Xin chao! Toi ten la Andrew Phoenix! (Phoenix is the surname I identiy with, but not my original surnames)

Rat vui duoc lam quen voi ban!

I will be in Ho Chi Minh City (and probably Da Nang too) next summer, I don't know if I will go to Ha Noi on my first trip to Vietnam. It is glad to see another foreign female on this forum, the other one is Renata. I am of Chinese descent, currently 19 years old. I lived in Beijing in the last 6 years but now I am in Canada where I just want to get out right away.

To answer your question, I think it depends on the workers and what their goals are. If they prefer living in their own country but are forced to move against their will to a place that's very soulless and lacks culture (the Anglosphere), I guess they will feel miserable although they may not show it. Even if they eventually adjust to life in the Anglosphere I think they will never really enjoy it from deep down inside because they will always feel like it is missing something.

The types of foreigners that easily adjust to life in the Anglosphere and enjoy it are the soulless types that are likely to be very Westernized / idolizes Western culture before they moved. By soulless I mean the workaholics / career oriented types that care more about making money than enjoying life. Isn't that what the Anglosphere is for? Making money and higher education.

My Skype is: andrew.teng5
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!