Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Foreign Women Available!

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, this girl is one of my all time favorites that I have seen on the forum. She is 25 and is from Ukraine and is hotter than the sun! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'd marry any of these girls IN A HEARTBEAT

She particularly looks like she landed in a UFO, like some perfect alien kind.

They're so freakin' hot

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the rack on this hot Ukrainian babe! Damn!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info150762.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

And this one too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info150762.htm

ImageImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

No wonder why you were so happy in Russia and Ukraine, you had hot women to check out every day! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »