Natalie Dormer...ugh

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Natalie Dormer...ugh

Post by Johnny1975 »

Here are some pictures of her from the tudors series :

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22na ... CAYQ_AUoAQ

Here are some pictures of her as herself :

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22na ... CAYQ_AUoAQ

When I looked at the tudor pictures, my thoughts were : she has a bit of something, a hint of hotness, but at the same time, there's something not right with her. She seems to suit the bitchy role in the tudors a bit too well. She looks nicer with dark hair, but she's not all that. Like I say she has something, but it's not enough. And the bitchiness completely overrides anything remotely positive.

Then when I saw the pictures of her as herself, she looked way worse. My thoughts were : I bet this girl is a bitch in real life. In picture after picture, there was a real lack of loveliness. I only saw 1 or 2 pictures where there was a hint of loveliness in her demeanour, but even then, there was still that weird negative something.

Then I watched a couple of videos from here :

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei= ... +interview

And it was confirmed. She really, really exudes something horrible. As I watched one of the videos I thought, I don't think I could last 2 minutes in conversation with her without wanting to punch her lights out. Almost everything that I could possibly detest in a woman, she seems to exude it all. She has a lot of male energy in her, and I mean that in a very uncomplimentary way.

Moral of the story : Judge a book by its cover.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: Natalie Dormer...ugh

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Hey, Johnny, she is actually a moderate example of English womanhood, in which the predominant traits to be observed are a cold haughtiness, conceit, a readiness for bitchy confrontation, snobbishness and, even more noticable, a general sense of utter self-absorption and disregard for the Other. The narcissist on steroids, you might say. It's a shame that so many English women are like this these days, but regrettably, it's true, even though there are some American guys on this forum who like to think that British/Irish women are the best thing since sliced bread. As absurd as it might sound to some ears on this forum, I would go so far as to assert that British women, especially English women, are worse than American women and often by a good margin.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:Hey, Johnny, she is actually a moderate example of English womanhood, in which the predominant traits to be observed are a cold haughtiness, conceit, a readiness for <> <> confrontation, snobbishness and, even more noticable, a general sense of utter self-absorption and disregard for the Other. The narcissist on steroids, you might say. It's a shame that so many English women are like this these days, but regrettably, it's true, even though there are some American guys on this forum who like to think that British/Irish women are the best thing since sliced bread. As absurd as it might sound to some ears on this forum, I would go so far as to assert that British women, especially English women, are worse than American women and often by a good margin.
Hello,

But whose fault is this? The anglo-saxon man started this trend and now the whole world continues to PUT WOMEN IN POWER over man. Every political appointment is being done by males who are totally feminist in nature. The day that men unite and put the female in its place {(along with all the woman-worshippers)}, this problem will instantaneously disappear. I repeat ~ there is obviously also something wrong with most men. Being a man myself I can understand fighting other men ~ it's natural for us. HOWEVER.........men should be smart enough to be united against females. Unfortunately, they have been unable to do so the previous 30 years and continue to help feminists.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

As long as the men allow it, it will continue....But today's modern man will pass the blame to everyone but them self...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:As long as the men allow it, it will continue....But today's modern man will pass the blame to everyone but them self...
Hello,

This is very true!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Anatol wrote:
The wrote:As long as the men allow it, it will continue....But today's modern man will pass the blame to everyone but them self...
Hello,

This is very true!
I have been saying that for a LONG time....that men tolerate this behaviour and that is why they get it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!