Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Winston wrote:
Nate wrote: I do make observations but I have NO complaints personally! Note my numerous compliments to my filipina GF who
I think I am lucky to have! Not only is she an absolute beauty, she is personable and charming and very appreciative of
anything that I do for her...she is always finding little ways to show kindness. I really cannot find any major fault with her.
There are really no problems with her family either. They are farmers, and have never asked me for anything, though I have
volunteered some help by times. It's true I dont have to deal with relatives on a daily basis as they live in Sulu, in fact in an
area that is considered dangerous, so I will go there rarely and then I go unannounced for short visits.
If one is looking for something good..and rare..well then..it will be rare! Who would have thought?
When I do return to South America, the Filipina GF will come with me...( it is possible with the right paperwork and finances)

And as far as filipinas living abroad, many of them are excellent in health care. They are not just nurses in hospitals, they are often among the BEST nurses you will experience. In addition, as immigrants, they are not gangbangers, but typically considered reliable employees. In my own experience, I use the services of a PHP code writer from in Cebu, who is also
quite capable and experienced in applications for security related biometrics. Of course the Philippines is a basket case...but there is still gold to be found as well.

And finally...much of the time..."We have met the enemy, and he is us!" applies...

Nate
Wow you must be truly blessed Nate. How is her intelligence? Does she provide intellectual conversation too? If so, in what way?

As to Filipinas abroad, if you ask them if they are happier in the US, they will not say "I am happier in America than in the Philippines". They will usually say "it's ok here" which could mean anything. I'm sure they like the money in the US but as to happiness and social life, that's a different matter.

In the US media they always show immigrants saying that they have a better life in America and more freedom and opportunity. But I've never heard them say that in real life. Feelings are usually mixed.

Jie is no doubt above average in intelligence. As her English skills have improved over time, she has become more capable for more advanced conversations. She quickly notices inconsistencies in logic within an argument. She learns quickly and has taken an increased interest in other areas of the world, especially since she realizes she will likely end up spending time somewhere other than the Philippines. She is not what I would call an "intellectual", but she does have common sense and good powers of observation. I have in the past met intellectual women who were quite interesting to talk with, and clearly though, they would have been a pain in the ass personally.

Nate
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: I do not urge people to be sex tourists here. I only present it as an option under the umbrella of "happier abroad". Not every guy is a sex tourist type. But many guys are happier abroad, as you are too. As I said on the home page, this site is about dating, social life and personal/psychological fulfillment overseas, and that's a broad area that includes sex tourism, romantic love, monogamy, friendships, self-esteem, etc. Sex tourism is just one option and lifestyle under that umbrella.
Alright, I see what you're saying here and I agree with most of it. It's just that most people focus on the bar girl pics part of it and that's what they remember because it's the more salacious aspect of living abroad. I should know after all I live in Thailand. :lol:
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Mr. S said
Girls in the Philippines are easy to chat with and hook up with but they become very clingy and annoying very quickly, especially once you sleep with them. They tend to want to move into a relationship right away and then try to control your life to see how much shit you'll put up with. If you are a dominant type you will have many arguments with your GF before she either submits to you or you break up.
I`ve seen this happen with my own friends that have filipinas, so I know its true. I don`t know what their problem is but they just can`t seem to back off, they don`t give men any space at all. They say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

One of my friends ended his relationship with his filipina very abruptly one day. He took all of her belongings and just dumped them on the curb in front of her apartment. I don`t blame him either, she just had to control every aspect of his life to be happy, whats fun about that. Of course she acted surprised and started crying but in the end it was her fault.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I LOVE LONG LEGS!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So HOT and beautiful with smooth silky skin! Wow. She blew me away!

Below: A petite cutie and hottie! She looks way better in person, but not too bad in photos either!

The girl in green short skirts below had killer white legs!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nate wrote:Winston,

Check your map. Cebu is clearly part of the Visayas region of the Philippines. The southern Philippines does not just refer to Mindanao. In typical usage, the southern Philippines will include the Visayas and Mindanao.
I would think most men going to Angeles for a "date" are in fact looking to get laid by a prostitute, so "dating in Angeles"
is quite a different thing than meeting one of the southern hotties I was referring to. Even in the Philippines, I suspect that the absolutely hottest girls will usually not end up as prostitutes. They usually have other options.
However, a "date" that begins with paying a bar fine is quite a different thing than spending time living in an area
and mixing socially and culturally to the point that one is accepted by local families as the "proper material" to express interest in one of their daughters.

Nate
Some guys don't have the patience for that. And they want something "guaranteed". But look, a bar girl is not always business. Trust me on that. They can be clingy, passionate, emotionally invest in you, etc. all the features of a real girlfriend. And they can see you outside the bar too.

There are some 9's and 10's in the bars of Quezon City that cater to Japanese business men. I've been there once or twice. They are way hotter than in Angeles. Sometimes you can find 8's in Angeles though. But as long as she's cute, that's enough for most guys.

crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

But i hear stories that if you go to Cebu you can find good housewives that are very family oriented, cook, clean and are very happy if you give just some gifts and little dinners once in a while and treat her well. Do you guys confirm?

And, about the sex, are ph girls less good than thais? They give you sex anytime you want, they have high sex drives?

I just want to have fun and then one day settle. I don't mind the intelectual part. My worst relationships in the west were with stupid degree girls. They cheat, they want to win every argument. Do you know that the highest the IQ the more women cheat? I don't want a stupid girl, just a companionship.

Then i can sit on the beach, drink my beer, i enjoy a life full of pleasures.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

Man, of course marrying a bar girl is a mistake.

Who would do that?
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

crazyaboutabroad wrote:But i hear stories that if you go to Cebu you can find good housewives that are very family oriented, cook, clean and are very happy if you give just some gifts and little dinners once in a while and treat her well. Do you guys confirm?

And, about the sex, are ph girls less good than thais? They give you sex anytime you want, they have high sex drives?

I just want to have fun and then one day settle. I don't mind the intelectual part. My worst relationships in the west were with stupid degree girls. They cheat, they want to win every argument. Do you know that the highest the IQ the more women cheat? I don't want a stupid girl, just a companionship.

Then i can sit on the beach, drink my beer, i enjoy a life full of pleasures.
Sure, all those things are doable. But of course, you need to find someone who is compatible with you and wants to be with you too. It won't be hard as long as you are actively meeting girls regularly. You will find that there are plenty of girls that can fill those needs.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sort of Off-Topic -

I share some similarities with Mr. S in terms of Women in America. Usually fat and I don't mean like 5'8 160lbs, I mean 5'5 and 225lbs. I usually join sites for a short period of time because I'm cheap like that, but I usually get what I need done in 30 days so it doesn't matter. The only women that hit on me are over 40 types. One was a flight attendant that say I was demanding much for being a guy that lived at home. Of course most AW feel that way, if you're below standard somehow that you desire below standard women as well... I was contacted by another woman that had to return to Ojai to take care of her elderly parents. I don't need additional challenges, nor do I want to waste time and money on somebody not that cute to begin with just for companionship, ridiculous...

Why I want to venture into Europe (more) and Eastern Europe (more) because I still believe I can still get a woman under 30 and language is not a barrier to doing so. Yes FSU women that speak conversational English are in high demand, but honestly what demand is there? Most men never make it to the airport... There in lies opportunities!

I by no means have difficulty finding women to date, if that's all I wanted. Its usually sub-par however and I think at this time in my life, I am not willing to spend another 3-5 years looking for some women under 35 without any children, no mental health issues and somewhat close to ideal height/weight.

Mr.S, I encourage you to beat a path to Europe if your done with Asian women as it seems you are. Western Europe has a common culture which appeals to me with less overall negatives than the United States. Nowhere is utopia and I can live with less negatives. The welfare state is completely attractive, as I have said before, I'm taxed, it gets invested where I want it (health care, education, well-being), plus the Work-Life balance is spot on - http://www.mainstreet.com/slideshow/lif ... ation-time

Also a word about what the US does to Green Card Lottery Winners. There is no support system in place... - http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p ... QHElLoa8EQ
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

djfourmoney wrote:Sort of Off-Topic -

I share some similarities with Mr. S in terms of Women in America. Usually fat and I don't mean like 5'8 160lbs, I mean 5'5 and 225lbs. I usually join sites for a short period of time because I'm cheap like that, but I usually get what I need done in 30 days so it doesn't matter. The only women that hit on me are over 40 types. One was a flight attendant that say I was demanding much for being a guy that lived at home. Of course most AW feel that way, if you're below standard somehow that you desire below standard women as well... I was contacted by another woman that had to return to Ojai to take care of her elderly parents. I don't need additional challenges, nor do I want to waste time and money on somebody not that cute to begin with just for companionship, ridiculous...

Why I want to venture into Europe (more) and Eastern Europe (more) because I still believe I can still get a woman under 30 and language is not a barrier to doing so. Yes FSU women that speak conversational English are in high demand, but honestly what demand is there? Most men never make it to the airport... There in lies opportunities!

I by no means have difficulty finding women to date, if that's all I wanted. Its usually sub-par however and I think at this time in my life, I am not willing to spend another 3-5 years looking for some women under 35 without any children, no mental health issues and somewhat close to ideal height/weight.

Mr.S, I encourage you to beat a path to Europe if your done with Asian women as it seems you are. Western Europe has a common culture which appeals to me with less overall negatives than the United States. Nowhere is utopia and I can live with less negatives. The welfare state is completely attractive, as I have said before, I'm taxed, it gets invested where I want it (health care, education, well-being), plus the Work-Life balance is spot on - http://www.mainstreet.com/slideshow/lif ... ation-time

Also a word about what the US does to Green Card Lottery Winners. There is no support system in place... - http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p ... QHElLoa8EQ
Well I realize now after living in Asia over 6 years that I would like to broaden my horizons and see if I would be more compatible with women in Latin America or Eastern Europe, however I made a big boo boo during the first year of being in the Philippines. Because getting laid and finding short-term or long-term relationships are so easy to get into here in this country. I kinda went sex crazy because of the lack thereof while being stuck in the USA matrix. So one of the broads I hooked up with got pregnant. Now under normal conditions I probably would have just just helped her out and not had much to do with the baby cause in this culture the family helps out and all that. Plus if your not married and a women has a child out of wedlock there is no legal justification for her to go after you unless you as the father want to be a part of the kids life.

So finding out later that both her parents were dead and all her family members are dirt poor, plus my kid looking white not Asian and very much like me not her mother, I decided to bite the bullet and attempt to provide a stable environment for my kid to grow up in. Unfortunately, her mother has some serious emotional issues that I had to battle on and off for the past five years, but I've finally started to get a hold of them as my kid has gotten older and can express herself more and understand whats going on around her.

Also, since I am not married to her mother and have no desire to be, I have very little legal rights to the child when she is 7 years and under. After the age of 7 I can legally challenge for full custody if I choose to do do. My child however can legally choose which parent to be with and then I would have to legally challenge that decision in their courts so technically the whole legal process would be long and expensive. At the age of 14 it becomes easier cause then a child can sign for their own passport and leave the country without the government getting involved as long as a parent accompanies them.

Thus, I have resorted to gaining qualifications that would allow me to work in foreign countries as a professional teacher, giving my child an international education if I choose to do so when she is older if I decide to leave the Philippines with her. However, I could also leave when I feel my child is somewhat competent and can deal with her mother and live somewhere else and visit occasionally until my daughter is of high school age. Or I could just hang around in the Philippines until my daughter is of near to high school age. Or perhaps her mother will just kick the bucket, that would make my life a hell of a lot easier.

For now I pay for her to attend a decent international style school, A Waldorf school, Which mostly has middle class and rich kids going to it so I assume as she grows older she will probably have less and less of a social connection with her mother as she realizes her mother is not of the same caliber as other mothers her schoolmates have. That is my theory anyways.

For now I'm not in a rush anyways cause I have to figure out a way to pay off my student loan debts and that will take a few years. I'd rather go into another country looking for a women with decent financial resources and experience in case I meet someone I can't resist and choose to stay semi-permanent in whatever country I happen to be in.

I'm not saying I couldn't find a decent Asian woman to be with, it's just very difficult to find one you won't get bored with after a while. Most of the guys I see married to locals don't hang out with them much outside the house, they hang out with their mates to get their social stimulation. They just wanted a beautiful girl that they could show off and make a good looking son/daughter baby. The provincial girls can be stunning to look at and nice and do all the household chores and raise a family halfway decent as expected, but your not going to have any kind of stimulating worldly conversations with them. So if you can't keep yourself entertained then you will get bored with them fairly easy.

I've grown up a lot since this experience and I now know what I would want in a woman and a relationship with potential family obligations. So this is why I think an Eastern EUro chick with intelligence and motivation would maybe suit me better even though I understand white women don't hold their looks as long as Asians and tend to gain weight easier when they get older. But I now realize that I'd rather find someone I am compatible with on all accounts long-term, rather than just looks and simple companionship which most SE Asian girls can only provide. If that's all you want and don't want a complicated partner or life than get someone from SE Asia but I'm not completely sold on them, especially now that I'm experiencing what I'd be dealing with if I did have a family here, even though it's not the most ideal situation. I'm living and learning, while dealing with my mistakes. At least i'll be ready to put my all into any possible next relationship I get into, if I find the right woman. If there actually is one for me that is....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Post by Asia Outback »

Mr S-

What you describe is the experience of so many expats. Pretty girls from the provinces have a lot going for them, but stimulating conversation will hardly be common- but of course that is common in many places beyond the Philippines. Realistically one can
hardly hope for their wife to also be their chess playing buddy, it seems to rarely work that way. For that matter, stimulating conversations with Filipinos in general are sometimes hard to find. My wife is from an educated middle class background, but girls like her are hard to find- for one thing, the middle class is quite small, and they tend to be not as available to foreigners.
You did find yourself in a dilemma and unlike many, you have handled yourself honorably.

The smartest pretty girl I met was a Russian girl I met traveling in South America. She was very pretty and very intelligent.
Would she have been good to wake up to on a daily basis? Hmm, I'll never know the answer to that one.

Jake