Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Everyone is a sinner by true nature. Everyone needs saving grace from God to slowly change their life but they will fall time and time again and will struggle with certain sins. No one is beyond saving. If your critical of my new view then thats a good thing and im slowly on a new path from the worldly god hating people like you. jesus was hated by people like you also.
Jesus was not hated by people like me, in fact I do not dislike Jesus right now, but instead I admire him. He was never anti-sex and he had compassion for people from all walks of life, whether they be rich or poor, moral or immoral. You are right to say that no one is beyond saving, I agree with you entirely. But don't you think being a God-fearing man is enough, you will have to follow in Jesus' footsteps and help your fellow man. THAT is what God wants you to do. He doesn't care if you have sex, if you lust for a beautiful woman. He'll high five you, for appreciating his greatest creation! I am sure God would like a man who gives half his money to charity a lot more then a man who's in Church every Sunday but selfishly keeps all his earnings to himself and looks down on his poorer fellow man.

Do as I do, not do as I say. I think that's the truest way to show that you have truly changed. But what do I know... I am am just a "wordly sinner". :roll:

Your right in what some of you say but not alot. First you have to be obedient and your talking about earning yourself to heaven by doing a few good deeds so one can ignore the other bad they do. all sin is sin including lust and fornication and idol worship. except he wants you to lust after your wife. Doing good deeds is not how you get to heaven its the result of salvation grace.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your right in what some of you say but not alot. First you have to be obedient and your talking about earning yourself to heaven by doing a few good deeds so one can ignore the other bad they do. all sin is sin including lust and fornication and idol worship. except he wants you to lust after your wife. Doing good deeds is not how you get to heaven its the result of salvation grace.
A lot of things are sinful according to scripture, but you have to find what works best for you. If everyone and everything can be forgiven, minor sins can be forgiven as well. I'm actually glad you decided to give up on prostitutes and other degeneracy, but I firmly believe that fornication in itself (consensual sex between unwed partners) is not sinful. I know I'm talking to a brick wall here, as you never had an actual girlfriend who was into you for who you were, so it's not lilke you know the feeling... but some commandments are a bit hard to keep up with. The no sex before marriage one, for example. If you sleep with your girlfriend who you will eventually marry, how have you committed a sin? If anything, I believe my life has been a lot more moral and free of sin then your own.

How I get into Heaven is of no concern to me, and if I get into Heaven isn't either. You changed your life only out of fear for God, and not out of love for Him. You are afraid of hell, which is why you changed your life around. Your motivation is inherently selfish, and you know it. Your devotion is not to God, but to your own salvation. I still have a very hard time seeing you as a moral man, with your past.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Thus, I'm happy and can't fathom, what keeps Marcos and Public coming here, to constantly tell others, what's the true "source of happiness" in men, as if they're Jehovah's Witnesses or something. I can't even sustain much interest in even arguing with anyone more because I just lack the vitriol in me, since life is good and content. I believe that if someone wants to be miserable, that's their prerogative.
Marcos and Public don't have the freedom (that you have) to openly pursue sex with other women than their wives. Plus Marcos is living 10,000 miles from his wife. So I think both these gentlemen may have a touch of surplus steam to blow off here or elsewhere.

Yes both can and have come on strong in the past - on occasion. But I do appreciate their presence here. For fun, for the thoughts they share, and for the thinking they stimulate.

Do you need this site? Clearly not. You're set. The reason you would stay around, I would think, would be why (I imagine) OutWest stays around. To help and encourage others. Who don't have it made yet.

In any case, may you enjoy the woman you love, may you enjoy the other women you bring in, and may the hair never fall out of your toes.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Your right in what some of you say but not alot. First you have to be obedient and your talking about earning yourself to heaven by doing a few good deeds so one can ignore the other bad they do. all sin is sin including lust and fornication and idol worship. except he wants you to lust after your wife. Doing good deeds is not how you get to heaven its the result of salvation grace.
Jesus left us in charge. What kind of world do you want to shape?

"Faith without works is dead." - James
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Thus, I'm happy and can't fathom, what keeps Marcos and Public coming here, to constantly tell others, what's the true "source of happiness" in men, as if they're Jehovah's Witnesses or something. I can't even sustain much interest in even arguing with anyone more because I just lack the vitriol in me, since life is good and content. I believe that if someone wants to be miserable, that's their prerogative.
Marcos and Public don't have the freedom (that you have) to openly pursue sex with other women than their wives. Plus Marcos is living 10,000 miles from his wife. So I think both these gentlemen may have a touch of surplus steam to blow off here or elsewhere.

Yes both can and have come on strong in the past - on occasion. But I do appreciate their presence here. For fun, for the thoughts they share, and for the thinking they stimulate.

Do you need this site? Clearly not. You're set. The reason you would stay around, I would think, would be why (I imagine) OutWest stays around. To help and encourage others. Who don't have it made yet.

In any case, may you enjoy the woman you love, may you enjoy the other women you bring in, and may the hair never fall out of your toes.
Jester, you don't get it, I have no interest in other women. Sure, it didn't started out that way. Today, I can just do it with with a RealDoll and hold Mel's hand, and I'm perfectly happy.

And yes, Mel's offered everything to me but I no longer need that. I'd rather have her feel comfortable, and not make her feel like that it's her job to make me erotically satisfied. She's my lifelong partner.

Sure, we still have our adventures with esc*rt gals but in reality, it's not important to me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your right in what some of you say but not alot. First you have to be obedient and your talking about earning yourself to heaven by doing a few good deeds so one can ignore the other bad they do. all sin is sin including lust and fornication and idol worship. except he wants you to lust after your wife. Doing good deeds is not how you get to heaven its the result of salvation grace.
A lot of things are sinful according to scripture, but you have to find what works best for you. If everyone and everything can be forgiven, minor sins can be forgiven as well. I'm actually glad you decided to give up on hoes and other degeneracy, but I firmly believe that fornication in itself (consensual sex between unwed partners) is not sinful. I know I'm talking to a brick wall here, as you never had an actual girlfriend who was into you for who you were, so it's not lilke you know the feeling... but some commandments are a bit hard to keep up with. The no sex before marriage one, for example. If you sleep with your girlfriend who you will eventually marry, how have you committed a sin? If anything, I believe my life has been a lot more moral and free of sin then your own.

How I get into Heaven is of no concern to me, and if I get into Heaven isn't either. You changed your life only out of fear for God, and not out of love for Him. You are afraid of hell, which is why you changed your life around. Your motivation is inherently selfish, and you know it. Your devotion is not to God, but to your own salvation. I still have a very hard time seeing you as a moral man, with your past.
Your just like the pharisees. "Look at how good I am" I am so wonderful and moral. Ha you have your own sin to bear your pride and love for it just can't see it. Luckily someone like you isn't the judge.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:Well, that part of my life is over and today, like Danielle, I have little to contribute, aside from my non sequitor political a/o arts & entertainment commentaries. Thus, I'm happy and can't fathom, what keeps Marcos and Public coming here, to constantly tell others, what's the true "source of happiness" in men, as if they're Jehovah's Witnesses or something. I can't even sustain much interest in even arguing with anyone more because I just lack the vitriol in me, since life is good and content. I believe that if someone wants to be miserable, that's their prerogative. On the other hand, I think misery is counterproductive and harmful in the end, so a practical daily, step-by-step process of alleviating that, called it XYZ, would be a better option.
LOL why do you keep pulling me into these topics in the most surreal ways? I have already made it clear in another post, not so long ago, that I have never had any intention to posit my world view and opinions as if they were the Ultimate Gospel. They are a reflection of who I am, who I wanted to be and who I would like to continue being, for the better or worse. Just like yours are a reflection of your past trouble and your (quite admirable) efforts to grow out of it.

This is a public forum and a large part of it (if I don't go wrong) is to share experiences, possibly non fictional ones, knowing full well some (few) parts might tally with other members' life experiences, and many more might not. When I have time, usually at the weekend, and the topic stimulates me, I do share bits of them, but could you please point me to statements - in any of my posts for the past few years - that sound like I'm a cult leader trying to shove his flavour of Truth down other people's throats... :)

Look, if you consider me and Zeitola as cheesy, hopeless optimists, perhaps you could extrapolate your way to the opposite end of the scale. You would find people who gauge the world through the thick lens of their own negative experiences (family, friends and colleagues, foreign women, women in general etc.) and cannot even begin to imagine that it's those experiences that shaped their perceptions and their opinions.

You would find those opinions are no more no less valuable and applicable than mine, Marcos' and anyone else's for that matter. What actually makes a difference is when these opinions are used as a cloaking for apathy, intellectual laziness, or outright fear. That's why I tend to criticise Cornfed's, Ghost's or Tsar's opinions much more than yours.

I didn't grow up in a dysfunctional family. I had plenty of female role models back in my Italian childhood who were positive, maternal, sweet, wise, even sensual (for what might constitute "sensual" in a child's imagery). I never was brought up to see antagonism or belligerence in my relationships with women, and neither the hundreds of men I know from my social neighbourhoods. If I had travelled and lived in South America for as many years as you did, I would have probably found the stickiness and nosiness of my potential inlaws a few notches above that I was familiar with back home, but probably not that unbearable.

As a matter of fact I do have a Latino extended family back in Medellin, and for the little I know them, they are a huge mixed bag of good and bad stuff. Some of my wife's family members are the warmest, most empathic and genuinely caring people I could ever meet in my life, while some others did come across as envious, hypocrite and unnecessarily nosy. Gosh, even the wealth distribution is a six-sigma kind of thing. One of my wife's cousin is the only Olympic gold winner for Colombia (women's BMX) and from a pretty rich family, while my wife herself had to endure daily struggles just to be able to afford going to a decent (private) school.

To conclude, I'll say it once again (hopefully the last time): I am not starting a happy go lucky matriarchal spaghetti cult any time soon. I appreciate that what I am (and I believe in) is simply a product of what I went through in life, and I am aware that experiences shape people. I am also aware that the converse should also hold true: people should learn to shape their experience around what suits them the most, makes them the happiest and what even make those they care for happy.

You and Mel seem to have found a heavenly platform. So did my wife and I, or Outwest/Davewe/Marcos and their respective ladies. We both seem to recognise that, at least in this corner of a forum, we might represent a minority group in a larger, or at least more vocal, sample of frustrated, confused or outright deranged minds.

What are we really talking about then?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:Marcos and Public don't have the freedom (that you have) to openly pursue sex with other women than their wives. Plus Marcos is living 10,000 miles from his wife. So I think both these gentlemen may have a touch of surplus steam to blow off here or elsewhere.
Nah Jes, you're way off track here. Speaking for myself, yes I might occasionally feel frustrated that sex with other women looks like a forbidden fruit, but most of the steam gets released when we engage in, well, pretty steamy stuff in bed or other location. :)

And as and when we'll grow increasingly bored about our own sexual menage, we might consider introducing new experiences. Neither my wife nor I are too prudish about considering trying to be more adventurous, or perhaps some aspects of swinging. We don't have this need for now, we'll see what the future will bring us. The most important thing is to be frank and open about one's own desires.
Jester wrote:Yes both can and have come on strong in the past - on occasion. But I do appreciate their presence here. For fun, for the thoughts they share, and for the thinking they stimulate.
I come on strong only in two cases: when I get provoked and insulted and when I hear one too many outlandish, generalising claim against a specific category, be it Western women, or women at large, or black people, or Catholics etc. I think it's exciting to have extreme beliefs, it makes one's life interesting and good ammunition in any conversation, but it's also probably wrong :)
Last edited by publicduende on November 29th, 2014, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

For me, a relationship, meaning settled down, in terms of pharmaceutical metaphors, is more like Valium, than let's say Cocaine or Amphetamine.

Thus, time is increasing my level of *letting things wash over* then in hoisting rationalizations and so forth. Many times, I'd rather hear people talk about their favorite Metallica or Pink Floyd songs over their prior heartaches and headaches.

So when I get on this board and finally see, let's say Tsar, stop fantasying about some dream-like Yulia of the Urals and is instead, studying a Slavic language and looking for work, even if it's a stripper, that's at least the first step out of being an inner 13 year old, one of the gates in life I'd mentioned in the other thread. Otherwise, the fantasy, in itself becomes the impediment.

When I'd broken up with the Brazilian and was 100% determined to find happiness from within, the first thing I had to do with to face my immediate family and finally force an ultimatum. Likewise, I'd adopted a few of the MGTOW strategies but kept open to friendships and such. This is where the classic die-hard MGTOWers have been blindsided by prior hurts; they lack being receptive to other people. And then using esc*rts to periodically cool off, was definitely a way to stay on track. And yes, what happened was that I de-prioritized women, as necessary for achieving happiness.

And then it happened,... I was happy with life. And when Mel connected with that, it was then infused with a bit of euphoria with a few spikes of Cocaine, once in a while, until the Coke piece is now yesterday's thing. I simply don't get jacked up, advocating my relationship; I'm just living it. Her entire family has even noticed the changes in her, over time and they're rather pleased.

I believe that my approach, minus having Mel as a final destination (since she's rare), is doable for others, which would then allow them to somewhat not become damaged goods in America. Foreign women are attracted to the strong (even silent) American guys, esp if they have their act together.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:For me, a relationship, meaning settled down, in terms of pharmaceutical metaphors, is more like Valium, than let's say Cocaine or Amphetamine.

Thus, time is increasing my level of *letting things wash over* then in hoisting rationalizations and so forth. Many times, I'd rather hear people talk about their favorite Metallica or Pink Floyd songs over their prior heartaches and headaches.

So when I get on this board and finally see, let's say Tsar, stop fantasying about some dream-like Yulia of the Urals and is instead, studying a Slavic language and looking for work, even if it's a stripper, that's at least the first step out of being an inner 13 year old, one of the gates in life I'd mentioned in the other thread. Otherwise, the fantasy, in itself becomes the impediment.

When I'd broken up with the Brazilian and was 100% determined to find happiness from within, the first thing I had to do with to face my immediate family and finally force an ultimatum. Likewise, I'd adopted a few of the MGTOW strategies but kept open to friendships and such. This is where the classic die-hard MGTOWers have been blindsided by prior hurts; they lack being receptive to other people. And then using esc*rts to periodically cool off, was definitely a way to stay on track. And yes, what happened was that I de-prioritized women, as necessary for achieving happiness.

And then it happened,... I was happy with life. And when Mel connected with that, it was then infused with a bit of euphoria with a few spikes of Cocaine, once in a while, until the Coke piece is now yesterday's thing. I simply don't get jacked up, advocating my relationship; I'm just living it. Her entire family has even noticed the changes in her, over time and they're rather pleased.

I believe that my approach, minus having Mel as a final destination (since she's rare), is doable for others, which would then allow them to somewhat not become damaged goods in America. Foreign women are attracted to the strong (even silent) American guys, esp if they have their act together.
Yes, we both agree that holding beliefs that spur action rather than inaction is way better. That's the kind of attitude everybody should try to gain, at a certain point in their lives.

Like probably Marcos, I haver understood the part of MGTOW philosophy that predicates this big spiritual awakening and strong inner growth as opposed to the energy-draining of chasing the ladies or entertaining non-functional social interactions. They probably equate chasing ladies with begging for sex in exchange for endless attention, drama and, well, cash. That is not the case. A committed relationship with a person you love adds to a man's inner energy and is a catalyst of growth. In fact, if the couple is young and both are learning the way of the worlds, the old adage "it's more fun in two" does indeed apply.

Another thing I don't understand is the hyper-rationalisation of sex, to the point that escorts become a more than sufficient surrogate with sex with a person you love. It has never happened to me, and doubt it'll ever happen.

Having said that, I do respect your choice of the platonic yet strong foundations of for your menage with Mel. You have long since found your outlets and your arrangements. Again, you achieved balance and the right fit for you and your loved one. That's the stuff of a real man, if you ask me.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:Yes, we both agree that holding beliefs that spur action rather than inaction is way better. That's the kind of attitude everybody should try to gain, at a certain point in their lives.

Like probably Marcos, I haver understood the part of MGTOW philosophy that predicates this big spiritual awakening and strong inner growth as opposed to the energy-draining of chasing the ladies or entertaining non-functional social interactions. They probably equate chasing ladies with begging for sex in exchange for endless attention, drama and, well, cash. That is not the case. A committed relationship with a person you love adds to a man's inner energy and is a catalyst of growth. In fact, if the couple is young and both are learning the way of the worlds, the old adage "it's more fun in two" does indeed apply.

Another thing I don't understand is the hyper-rationalisation of sex, to the point that escorts become a more than sufficient surrogate with sex with a person you love. It has never happened to me, and doubt it'll ever happen.
Having been around the block a bit, I can say a few things here... I know a few guys past 50 and one of the things they say is that they're happy when their wives leave 'em alone and they can work their own things, like their hobbies. There are also a few guys in their 40s, whose wives have threatened divorce, if they get laid off and don't find a new job ASAP. Thus, the catalyst for growth is not some universal dictum. Instead, it's the more lucky fellas who find such a situation for themselves.

So once you weave in stories like the above, then perhaps esc*rts aren't so bad after all.

And it's not as linear as one may believe, I've even had an esc*rt situation where the gal wanted to turn it into the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. When I'd turned her down, she was rather upset. So even esc*rting isn't as ppl make it out to be. Certain ppl do develop feelings.
publicduende wrote:Having said that, I do respect your choice of the platonic yet strong foundations of for your menage with Mel. You have long since found your outlets and your arrangements. Again, you achieved balance and the right fit for you and your loved one. That's the stuff of a real man, if you ask me.
A lot of that also involved rejecting conventional thinking which is that an American lesbian would never want to be with a straight guy long term. How wrong is that now? Apparently, I was exactly what Mel was looking for, her whole life, and vice versa.

AB discussion thread

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:Having been around the block a bit, I can say a few things here... I know a few guys past 50 and one of the things they say is that they're happy when their wives leave 'em alone and they can work their own things, like their hobbies. There are also a few guys in their 40s, whose wives have threatened divorce, if they get laid off and don't find a new job ASAP. Thus, the catalyst for growth is not some universal dictum. Instead, it's the more lucky fellas who find such a situation for themselves.

So once you weave in stories like the above, then perhaps esc*rts aren't so bad after all.
Agreed, but there also stories of men who did choose to marry the right woman and they get to keep their hobbies, their readings, and even share them with their other half.

Most of the crappy stories you hear are from men who didn't have enough experience about themselves and/or the ladies, or didn't have much garden variety to choose from (typical, when you refuse to take the foreign woman factor into account), or were simply unlucky. Even if I hadn't met Monica in Cambridge in 2007, I would have never married a woman wildly different from her.
S_Parc wrote:And it's not as linear as one may believe, I've even had an esc*rt situation where the gal wanted to turn it into the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. When I'd turned her down, she was rather upset. So even esc*rting isn't as ppl make it out to be. Certain ppl do develop feelings.
This is a similar statement about Steve's and Filipino hoes. Given a choice, I'd rather not accept a bf/gf relationship with someone who has spent a few years exchanging sex for money.
S_Parc wrote:A lot of that also involved rejecting conventional thinking which is that an American lesbian would never want to be with a straight guy long term. How wrong is that now? Apparently, I was exactly what Mel was looking for, her whole life, and vice versa.
From what you told us, your rapport with Mel sounds more like a meeting of minds, based on strong intellectual, cultural, and lifestyle affinities. What I think makes you two quite unique is that you didn't let your opposite sexual orientation get in the way of building a relationship. In fact, I suspect, had physical attraction and the consequent sexual tension that builds within the couple been in the equation, you wouldn't have been able to get along so well :)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:Most of the crappy stories you hear are from men who didn't have enough experience about themselves and/or the ladies, or didn't have much garden variety to choose from (typical, when you refuse to take the foreign woman factor into account), or were simply unlucky. Even if I hadn't met Monica in Cambridge in 2007, I would have never married a woman wildly different from her.
Some are also 2nd marriages with also include some foreign women, as well as locals. Happiness is not like buying a Toyota Camry at a dealer, where 95% of the time, the car is in good condition and is generally reliable; it's more like buying a car from Craigslist where it's hit or miss, or where problems show up later on down the road. Living abroad with an international women is generally the best situation, as in approaching the Toyota dealer scenario but still, it's not quite there.
publicduende wrote:
S_Parc wrote:And it's not as linear as one may believe, I've even had an esc*rt situation where the gal wanted to turn it into the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. When I'd turned her down, she was rather upset. So even esc*rting isn't as ppl make it out to be. Certain ppl do develop feelings.
This is a similar statement about Steve's and Filipino hoes. Given a choice, I'd rather not accept a bf/gf relationship with someone who has spent a few years exchanging sex for money.
The way I see it that once a guy actually has a GF, other women will immediately find him interesting. So if such a situation occurs and provided that the woman isn't a junkie (Yes, never date a drug addict, regardless of your level of desperation), it's worth a look, even if it only lasts for a few weeks or months. I wasn't so needy at the time so I didn't even consider it. Other guys may think differently.

Today, I'm not even looking at women. I'm instead, dodging 'em everywhere I go because I have a bullseye on my back which says 'Settled/Taken/Successful/Good looking' and thus, I'm in demand.
publicduende wrote:
S_Parc wrote:A lot of that also involved rejecting conventional thinking which is that an American lesbian would never want to be with a straight guy long term. How wrong is that now? Apparently, I was exactly what Mel was looking for, her whole life, and vice versa.
From what you told us, your rapport with Mel sounds more like a meeting of minds, based on strong intellectual, cultural, and lifestyle affinities. What I think makes you two quite unique is that you didn't let your opposite sexual orientation get in the way of building a relationship. In fact, I suspect, had physical attraction and the consequent sexual tension that builds within the couple been in the equation, you wouldn't have been able to get along so well :)
I believe this is that parallel universe "Outer Limits" episode and in that storyline, Mel and I are married around graduation and we spend our 20s, working through that, while building our house overlooking Narraganset Bay. Since she's reading this blurp, she concurs, I was her favorite (in terms of *admiration) in college and so it would have just happened organically.

*Note: Ok, she just told me to stop stoking my ego :wink:

AB discussion thread

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
OK, sound advice, good point.

Now how does this square with using the following as a path to happiness:
"RealDolls"
cocaine
escorts
AW friends

Given the choice, I'll go with the 13-year-old fantasy.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
OK, sound advice, good point.

Now how does this square with using the following as a path to happiness:
"RealDolls"
cocaine
escorts
AW friends

Given the choice, I'll go with the 13-year-old fantasy.
First of all, drop the 'cocaine' piece. That was a metaphor for the rush of a new relationship (as well as a typecast for the states of mind of a Marcos or a Public). Please do not ingest any controlled substances, unless you had a major injury and require morphine for convalescence but a hospice facility will provide that.

Ok, then RealDolls. When a guy awakens in the morning with a full erection, instead of dreaming away about some unattainable women, it's better to service oneself with a RealDoll. Then, shortly afterwards, endorphins will kick in and the rest of the day will be nice and relaxed. This is a way to manage one's brain chemistry.

Esc*rts, well, that's a way to experience time/companionship/sex with a woman, without all the issues of a relationship. And yes, for our busy lives, it's not a bad way to go. Of course, in this case, it's Canada/Mexico vs the USA as much of that is not allowed here.

AW friends, ok Mel is one in a million, but it's still important to learn how to communicate and make friends. AWs, in this case, are simply other human beings. One doesn't have to fall in love and throw away all their money on alimony there. Since I didn't shutdown completely stateside, I'd found Mel. Will other guys be so lucky? Perhaps not, but you never know when a Brazilian ex-pat in town, may be available :wink:

AB discussion thread