Weight-Lifter Woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Weight-Lifter Woman

Post by MrMan »

At church today, I heard that one of the young women there in her early 20's has one some weight-lifting competitions and has even set records for her weight class. I don't really know her. I'd met her. I asked her about it after I heard about the competitions, and she told her details.

The weird thing about it isn't she doesn't look like a weight lifter. She isn't 'cut.' I don't know if she always wears long sleeves. She was today. Maybe that's why. But she's not bulky or masculine, and she's got a pretty, feminine face.

I expected all women weight lifters to look manly.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Weight-Lifter Woman

Post by Anatol »

Disgusting! Any female who does exercise is disgusting.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Any female who does not exercise is disgusting.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Females who play sports (basketball, baseball, football, hockey, weight-lifting, martial arts, etc.) are disgusting of course, as sports are inherently masculine.

OTOH we should expect and require that women keep in good physical shape.

Women can do so easily enough, with just light physical activity. For example, a white Anglo woman could get off her fat, lazy rear-end and walk a few miles a day, several days per week. That alone would do wonders for her figure.

Gymnastics and ballet are also possibilities as activities that promote both feminine beauty and virtues.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Anatol wrote:Disgusting! Any female who does exercise is disgusting.
So you likes your women chunky?

Wait a minute, you think women are disgusting in general because they bleed once a month.

How about post menopausal fat women? Is that more your type?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Disgusting! Any female who does exercise is disgusting.
So you likes your women chunky?

Wait a minute, you think women are disgusting in general because they bleed once a month.

How about post menopausal fat women? Is that more your type?
Hello fool,

95% of PEOPLE around the world, whether male or female, appear fine if they eat a normal, natural diet {(that people did for 4,000 years until recently)} ~ the processed fast foods and the unhealthy amount of meat, salt, sugar, etc. in American foods the previous 30 years are the reason for people being fat.

It's simple logic stupid american ~ NO unhealthy food leads to NO unhealthy bodies. Working, walking everyday a small amount and exercising lightly a little everyday is good enough for men. Walking and doing regular house-work is good enough for women.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I've also heard burning them will keep the weight off.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

johnnyderp wrote:I've also heard burning them will keep the weight off.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I want to JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

This thread is pure comedy!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Women won't look like men or get "huge muscles" from any sort of exercise they do at all unless they take anabolic steroids. That's pretty much it. Hell, even most fitness models you see on TV advertising the latest shakeweight or abblaster 5000 or whatever usually are on lighter doses of steroids and/or some stimulants/thyroid hormones to cut fat, and usually dehydrated for the photoshoot. It's actually quite a disservice done to women, these fitness models and bodybuilders and whatnot that are shredded up with abs, that claim they're not taking drugs and it's only from "hard work and good nutrition" and whatever. It makes it so women don't exercise hard and only use 5lb pink dumbbells and other silly bullshit put into the realm of "women's fitness" and never see results ever.

Without anabolics, the maximum natural figure for "jacked" as a woman is an elite level gymnast. Women cannot also maintain low bodyfats without drugs and/or concentration camp starvation (not looking like a bodybuilder at this point.) Their bodies will not allow them to be under about 13% or else they'll stop menstruating. Low bodyfat=ripped/cut/having a shredded 6 pack. Of course, though this should be obvious, if a woman has a deep voice, square jaw, etc, generally anabolic steroids are involved (or PCOS syndrome) it is not the exercise's fault.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

onethousandknives wrote:Women won't look like men or get "huge muscles" from any sort of exercise they do at all unless they take anabolic steroids. That's pretty much it. Hell, even most fitness models you see on TV advertising the latest shakeweight or abblaster 5000 or whatever usually are on lighter doses of steroids and/or some stimulants/thyroid hormones to cut fat, and usually dehydrated for the photoshoot. It's actually quite a disservice done to women, these fitness models and bodybuilders and whatnot that are shredded up with abs, that claim they're not taking drugs and it's only from "hard work and good nutrition" and whatever. It makes it so women don't exercise hard and only use 5lb pink dumbbells and other silly bullshit put into the realm of "women's fitness" and never see results ever.

Without anabolics, the maximum natural figure for "jacked" as a woman is an elite level gymnast. Women cannot also maintain low bodyfats without drugs and/or concentration camp starvation (not looking like a bodybuilder at this point.) Their bodies will not allow them to be under about 13% or else they'll stop menstruating. Low bodyfat=ripped/cut/having a shredded 6 pack. Of course, though this should be obvious, if a woman has a deep voice, square jaw, etc, generally anabolic steroids are involved (or PCOS syndrome) it is not the exercise's fault.
I am in full disagreement. Females have no need to exercise except a light amount of walking and the daily house-hold chores. This is how it was for 4,000 years until the DEMENTED modern American male started to make females exercise. The second a female tries to start doing yoga or lifting weights or doing much exercise, she is AUTOMATICALLY thinking like a man. It's disgusting!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

onethousandknives wrote:Women won't look like men or get "huge muscles" from any sort of exercise they do at all unless they take anabolic steroids. That's pretty much it. Hell, even most fitness models you see on TV advertising the latest shakeweight or abblaster 5000 or whatever usually are on lighter doses of steroids and/or some stimulants/thyroid hormones to cut fat, and usually dehydrated for the photoshoot. It's actually quite a disservice done to women, these fitness models and bodybuilders and whatnot that are shredded up with abs, that claim they're not taking drugs and it's only from "hard work and good nutrition" and whatever. It makes it so women don't exercise hard and only use 5lb pink dumbbells and other silly bullshit put into the realm of "women's fitness" and never see results ever.
Bingo, Mel and I work out together (and separately), and she's never looked like a steroid monster, just fit and toned. And unlike those lame women, she uses a 10-to-30 lb medicine ball for her core program. All and all, I'd prefer a woman who works out vs one, like my sister, who sits on the couch and eats pastries while drinking cocktails, all day long.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

S_Parc wrote:
Bingo, Mel and I work out together (and separately), and she's never looked like a steroid monster, just fit and toned. And unlike those lame women, she uses a 10-to-30 lb medicine ball for her core program. All and all, I'd prefer a woman who works out vs one, like my sister, who sits on the couch and eats pastries while drinking cocktails, all day long.

The only reason you are saying this is because you have a hatred of women now due to feminism ~ which is natural. In fact, 99% of the people here have a hatred for females ~ true patriarchal males like myself {(who are 1% of the males here)} don't have a hatred for females ~ we expect them to do their duty and BE females. BEING female means NOT trying to be manly in any way. Hence, the modern man Western now says subconsciously to women ~ 'You expect me to do this and that and be this way and fit and be a prince, etc.......so you need to be this way and that way as well' ~

I CAN ASSURE ALL MEN HERE ~ YOU WOULD HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE FEMALES YOU SAW 50 YEARS AGO ~ IN FACT, YOU WOULD BE DISGUSTED IF ANY OF THEM IN THEIR LONG FROCKS AND BONNETS SAID, 'I WANT TO EXERCISE' ~ YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Anatol wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

The only reason you are saying this is because you have a hatred of women now due to feminism ~ which is natural. In fact, 99% of the people here have a hatred for females ~ true patriarchal males like myself {(who are 1% of the males here)} don't have a hatred for females ~ we expect them to do their duty and BE females. BEING female means NOT trying to be manly in any way. Hence, the modern man Western now says subconsciously to women ~ 'You expect me to do this and that and be this way and fit and be a prince, etc.......so you need to be this way and that way as well' ~

I CAN ASSURE ALL MEN HERE ~ YOU WOULD HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE FEMALES YOU SAW 50 YEARS AGO ~ IN FACT, YOU WOULD BE DISGUSTED IF ANY OF THEM IN THEIR LONG FROCKS AND BONNETS SAID, 'I WANT TO EXERCISE' ~ YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!!!
Nope, this is just your own psychosis. I'm actually in love with my GF.

BTW, you didn't grow up with my father and my sister and thus, you have no idea what a true dysfunctional family is about.

You feel a sense of some superiority over me, using some rhetorical devices, but in reality, you are relatively inferior to me. My dad would have called you a loser/communist and thrown you into the streets. He's far more patriarchal than your rhetoric. In contrast, I'd beaten the old man and made a life for myself. That had started that when I was 17.

Given the state of your postings, I know that your destiny is that man, who dreams of the 1880s. Good luck with making that work. I believe that you'll be both lonely and miserable, for the rest of your days.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.