Proving you scored is difficult

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proving you scored is difficult

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Are you serious? I think they are average at best, some are bellow average (around 4s-5/10 imo)...I cant see their bodies but im not salivating over their faces

take into consideration that these girls are dolled up to the max meaning they look a few points uglier without a makeup and hair.
Banano, have you been to the Philippines? Majority of girls here tend not to that attractive in raw physical terms. The beauty of Filipinas is derived more from inner qualities, personality, and cuteness. But white foreigner guys here often tend to bypass the more decent girls and go for the native looking poor girls with minimal education and communication skills. Like I said, they've probably been damaged back home.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Take my avatar girl for example, she is an absolutely stunning cute thing with huge natural breasts, perfect skin, a killer smile and a petite but awesome body. I can send links to more photos of her if you and others want to see. My guess is you don't fancy her. Am I right?
Just look at her facial expression, posture, and getup. Appears to me to be a slut or bar ho. She also looks diminutive. You and Newlife should have it made in Philippines. Both your avatar and the 4'11" spinner he posted a photo of look like white guy girls from a bar area. I doubt you will get much competition for these types from quality local guys or moneyed Koreans.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Agree with Rock, She looks like bar girl or very slutty in the best case scenario.

Its amazing how much you can tell about person and girl in this case just by looking at their photo
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've noticed that most people here often doubt claims about the quality and quantity of girls that guys post they scored with, and with good reason. Anyone can write whatever they want, and unless they prove it, it's just another notch in the bedpost-post.

Proving that they achieved penetration with a girl is very difficult if you really think about it. Members are always asking for guys to post girl pictures on here, as if this would prove something. The only thing posting girls pictures here would do is prove that you know how to post pictures. It doesn't prove you met the girl or took the picture. Anyone can look for pics online and re post them here.
What happens in your bedroom behind closed doors between consenting adults is your business and nobody else's.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I've noticed that most people here often doubt claims about the quality and quantity of girls that guys post they scored with, and with good reason. Anyone can write whatever they want, and unless they prove it, it's just another notch in the bedpost-post.

Proving that they achieved penetration with a girl is very difficult if you really think about it. Members are always asking for guys to post girl pictures on here, as if this would prove something. The only thing posting girls pictures here would do is prove that you know how to post pictures. It doesn't prove you met the girl or took the picture. Anyone can look for pics online and re post them here.
What happens in your bedroom behind closed doors between consenting adults is your business and nobody else's.
Unless one of those consenting adults decides to broadcast their bedroom exploits on Happier Abroad lol.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

There is quote="Ghost"]Only a fool "needs" to "prove" he scored. It's so puerile, and that's one reason why no one takes you seriously, Limp Willy.

I've been beaten down in Western society for years, but that doesn't mean I seek anyone's approval. Nor should you. You're the ultimate beta of this site: not only are you weak, you show it.

You're hung-up about your looks, which are above average but nothing to write home about. (Hot guys can get women in the West - not that that's good, but that's another issue - but you can't.) You way overrate your looks. You use a dating profile that makes you out to be a monger. Hey, truth in advertising at least. And in addition to overrating your own looks, you vastly over-estimate the girls you get. I'm not primarily talking about looks. I'm talking about overall quality. You're f***ing sluts and whores, which are part of the outer tier of females that white expats get. You ain't getting the girl next door types. What you're doing is nothing to brag about at all. It's so easy that tons of expats in the Phils have done it.

So quit trying to "prove" things that 1. you shouldn't feel the need to prove, and that 2. are't worth bragging about anyway since virtually any white guy can do it.[/quote]

Nice buffoon smackdown. There seems to be no end to the white dudes who show up here and are SO IMPRESSED with themselves as STUDS...for banging trashy third rate girls.

Those with high grade GFs or wives have better things to do than brag about their dick size on forums like this.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Stop being too harsh to Will, none of you saw girls he was banging and PH is not hot girls paradise anyway, short, brown, bow legged is a description of 80% of them.

He did better in PH than anyone on this forum, at least he didnt go AC to pay hookers like most of expats tend to do.

For a man in his 40s shagging women in their 20s is considered a huge success in my books.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:Stop being too harsh to Will, none of you saw girls he was banging and PH is not hot girls paradise anyway, short, brown, bow legged is a description of 80% of them.

He did better in PH than anyone on this forum, at least he didnt go AC to pay hookers like most of expats tend to do.

For a man in his 40s shagging women in their 20s is considered a huge success in my books.
BUT MY GIRL IS DIFFERENT she isn't like those OTHERS. :) Most of these guys married to girls 30 years their younger are only married to them cause they proposed first. Any monger could have married them which is why they shout from teh rooftops about how ever other girl is a dirty sinner and theirs is perfect. Its denial.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Of course Will didnt get good girls, good girls dont f**k with random stranger on the 1st or 2nd date but he didnt go there to marry a virgin anyway, he went there to bang as many girls as possible for as little money as possible

BUT doesnt mean he was paying them, you see many guys dont get that but being white, green/blue eyed, long nose and tall will get you free p***y in shitty places like PH. Yes foreign women are superficial just like us, nothing new there but these conditions create potentially profitable angle white people can take advantage of.

Anyone who has traveled yo SEA will tell you that, some will literally give you number and will come to you apartment for sex without expecting any money.
They worship white people, they want their genes so their kids don't need to invest much money in cosmetic surgeries and skin bleaching products later on.
Im not saying ALL are like that but even if we agree that theres is only say 50% of girls who are like that then it is still a huge market to explore
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

will n dowd claimed he got some virgins.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yeah i found that trying to get it for free winds up being MORE expensive in terms of drama hassle and frustration. If filipina women were so easy to get we could just go up to any hot one and pick it like a bargirl but when you try to go for free you wind up with more trouble.