Supporting the parents dilemma

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Supporting the parents dilemma

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I never will support anyones parents. And if they are poor that means if they get a job they will have to support all of their money to go to their parents. So in other words you have a wife who isn't around so the money can go to someone else.

I know peopel say get a middle class girl but those girls have attitude and are into their career and once again they wont be around in the house they will be in the work force which causes many problems and defeats the purpose of a foreign wife (in my opinion).

So how to get around that dilemma? Just hope she is a orphan or someone else in the family is paying the bill? Seems impossible to find a foreign wife on this alone let alone the million other factors.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Supporting the parents dilemma

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I never will support anyones parents. And if they are poor that means if they get a job they will have to support all of their money to go to their parents. So in other words you have a wife who isn't around so the money can go to someone else.

I know peopel say get a middle class girl but those girls have attitude and are into their career and once again they wont be around in the house they will be in the work force which causes many problems and defeats the purpose of a foreign wife (in my opinion).

So how to get around that dilemma? Just hope she is a orphan or someone else in the family is paying the bill? Seems impossible to find a foreign wife on this alone let alone the million other factors.
Unfortunately, The problem is you being born in the western civilization and your DNA being way too singular being born as a white guy living in a fake bubble thanks to fake US dollar...You never had anything meaningful in your life to even compare what you just wrote...You do not value your own parents let alone the parents of the girl you love..sorry but your DNA is not capable of supporting parents of your wife..Your DNA is not designed that way....

Now, you go around the world, finding fault in how others live. I know you are mostly pointing to Filipinas but even in India we do that.

I never thought taking care of my wife's parents would be a burden...I know my brother, my father, my relatives, my friends...do but not in the way you think...Its natural for us...due to our DNA being non-singular...for white people....It would be way too much to take care of wife's parents at the same time work, take care of wife and kids as well...We have a big family and have no issues supporting them....My brother even helps his wife's relatives when they need help...Its natural...not a burden like you mentioned and they help us...Its a natural wave between human beings which you have missed.

You are off-loading problems that you have internally onto others....I don't understand where you get all sorts of these equations in your head....White people always complain about having to take care of wife's parents....You are not the first one....

You really need to adopt, learn and observe....You are creating unnecessary problem that would chain you for ever....You do not value the power of love and women...You need to spend more time in family first oriented societies like India, China, SEA etc....Get out of the fake USD fiat currency mind-set.

As I said before....You can do everything in your life....have kids, wife, take care of parents, have a job and yet travel explore etc....You do not need to abandon one for the sake of others.....Its the western brainwashing that is crippling your true potential...

I really hope you spend more time in India and observe how we live.....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I never will support anyones parents. And if they are poor that means if they get a job they will have to support all of their money to go to their parents. So in other words you have a wife who isn't around so the money can go to someone else.

Unfortunately, The problem is you being born in the western civilization and your DNA being way too singular being born as a white guy living in a fake bubble thanks to fake US dollar...You never had anything meaningful in your life to even compare what you just wrote...You do not value your own parents let alone the parents of the girl you love..sorry but your DNA is not capable of supporting parents of your wife..Your DNA is not designed that way....

Now, you go around the world, finding fault in how others live. I know you are mostly pointing to Filipinas but even in India we do that.

I never thought taking care of my wife's parents would be a burden...I know my brother, my father, my relatives, my friends...do but not in the way you think...Its natural for us...due to our DNA being non-singular...for white people....It would be way too much to take care of wife's parents at the same time work, take care of wife and kids as well...We have a big family and have no issues supporting them....My brother even helps his wife's relatives when they need help...Its natural...not a burden like you mentioned and they help us...Its a natural wave between human beings which you have missed.

You are off-loading problems that you have internally onto others....I don't understand where you get all sorts of these equations in your head....White people always complain about having to take care of wife's parents....You are not the first one....

You really need to adopt, learn and observe....You are creating unnecessary problem that would chain you for ever....You do not value the power of love and women...You need to spend more time in family first oriented societies like India, China, SEA etc....Get out of the fake USD fiat currency mind-set.

As I said before....You can do everything in your life....have kids, wife, take care of parents, have a job and yet travel explore etc....You do not need to abandon one for the sake of others.....Its the western brainwashing that is crippling your true potential...

I really hope you spend more time in India and observe how we live.....
what are you talking about. I value my parents more than a potential wife. Did you not read what I said I dont have enough money for even kids or to bring a wife to america (if she doesn't work which i dont want). The last thing im gonna do is sacrifice my standard of living for someone outside of my wifes family.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You can get around it by breaking your rule an supporting the parents or letting your wife work. Let's say if you work and she stays home, you enjoy life more than if she works to help support her parents. Then you can decide if her being out of the home is worth it. If it's worth more to you for her not to work, then you just support her parents.

It doesn't seem to be normal in Indonesia to have to fully support the parents by yourself, not if they have a bunch of kids. But sending money from time to time is expected. We send money at holidays. When I start making more, I'm okay with sending more money.

At least now in some of these developing countries, parents in a village can live off a few hundred a month or maybe less if their house is paid for.

You can also look at it as a bride price. You could purchase an annuity for a large sum of cash and consider it a bride price. The stream of cash goes to her parents until they die, and then you get whatever is left.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:You can get around it by breaking your rule an supporting the parents or letting your wife work. Let's say if you work and she stays home, you enjoy life more than if she works to help support her parents. Then you can decide if her being out of the home is worth it. If it's worth more to you for her not to work, then you just support her parents.

It doesn't seem to be normal in Indonesia to have to fully support the parents by yourself, not if they have a bunch of kids. But sending money from time to time is expected. We send money at holidays. When I start making more, I'm okay with sending more money.

At least now in some of these developing countries, parents in a village can live off a few hundred a month or maybe less if their house is paid for.

You can also look at it as a bride price. You could purchase an annuity for a large sum of cash and consider it a bride price. The stream of cash goes to her parents until they die, and then you get whatever is left.

so your wife never sends money each month? How do her parents get enough money? Or do you have to send money when they get too old to work? Was there some sort of financial agreement you made before marriage?

This marriage stuff sounds like prostitution more than the red light district.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:Unfortunately, The problem is you being born in the western civilization and your DNA being way too singular being born as a white guy living in a fake bubble thanks to fake US dollar...You never had anything meaningful in your life to even compare what you just wrote...You do not value your own parents let alone the parents of the girl you love..sorry but your DNA is not capable of supporting parents of your wife..Your DNA is not designed that way....

I never thought taking care of my wife's parents would be a burden...
But functional families are patrilineal, so if anyone has a responsibility to look after the parents it is their sons and daughters-in-law.