Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Post by jamesbond »

Happy Valentine's day everyone! :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:Happy Valentine's day everyone! :D

Winston's waiting for her to turn the thing around
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Though she didn't ask for anything, I got her a customized Boston Cream Pie, not too dissimilar from the one below.

None of that soggy sponge/vanilla cake and chocolate ganache dripping all over the place. This was a tight firm custard on a gram cracker pie, topped with a cooled off limited chocolate ganache in a swirl pattern.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:Though she didn't ask for anything, I got her a customized Boston Cream Pie, not too dissimilar from the one below.

None of that soggy sponge/vanilla cake and chocolate ganache dripping all over the place. This was a tight firm custard on a gram cracker pie, topped with a cooled off limited chocolate ganache in a swirl pattern.
May you both enjoy sweet cream pie tonight!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Happy valentine's day everyone. The amazing thing is that THREE different girls wanted me to spend time with them on valentine's day. I only managed to make time for two of them though. But in Taiwan and America, the number of girls that want to see me on valentine's day is 0.000000. What a huge difference. So you see, it is not true that people are the same everywhere as the politically correct say, and as Paul McCartney sang in that song "Ebony and Ivory" lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I think its much worse and darker. People do not realize that only a suppressed and toxic place can come up with something like Valentine Day, considering its history as well.

We can pretty much guarantee that. Philippines can never come up with such an absurd concept, drops of love culture as Valentine. Because Those who have been to Philippines know it....

EVERYDAY IS A FREAKING VALENTINES DAY>>>>>>> :lol: :lol:

You don't need FAKE VALENTINE TO FEEL LOVE IN AUTHENTIC PLACES LIKE PHILIPPINES....Everyday feels like LOVE is in the AIR.... :mrgreen:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

starchild5 wrote:I think its much worse and darker. People do not realize that only a suppressed and toxic place can come up with something like Valentine Day, considering its history as well.

We can pretty much guarantee that. Philippines can never come up with such an absurd concept, drops of love culture as Valentine. Because Those who have been to Philippines know it....

EVERYDAY IS A FREAKING VALENTINES DAY>>>>>>> :lol: :lol:

You don't need FAKE VALENTINE TO FEEL LOVE IN AUTHENTIC PLACES LIKE PHILIPPINES....Everyday feels like LOVE is in the AIR.... :mrgreen:
Seriously, chill out! The main reason why Valentine's Day is irritating is that all the freaking chocolate makers and restaurants make such a fuss about it.

In reality, it's just another day and for me, it was simply a reason to make a custom cake for Mel because the other formal occasions are her b'day and Christmas. Yes, most Thanksgiving desserts are pretty much pre-made; same goes for the 4th of July. So that's three special days per a 365 day year. Is this something to freak out over?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.