Going A Different Direction.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Going A Different Direction.

Post by MJay1978 »

I'm sure most of you are aware that once again I closed my YouTube channel down. The reason I did this is because I don't have time to make videos based on anti-feminism. Also there is too much drama going on with the MGTOW community regarding the white knights who are infiltrating the community. With that said, I decided it was time I go a different direction, close my channel down, and relieve my status of being a MGTOW. I am now a TBI (True Brotherhood Individualist) where we can be ourselves without the criticism. I'm also going back to just being an abroader who does not want to date feminists in my own country.

As of now, I do have a new path I want to take in my life. I'm currently connecting with a 31 year old woman from Venezuela. Very beautiful looking woman too. I talk to her on Facebook, on the phone, and cam with her on Skype every night. This is the second week I've been connecting with this woman. She found me on Badoo.com when I was doing my field tests in Columbia. She lives in Maturin in Venezuela, which is a quiet area. I know there are serious problems going on in Venezuela, but she told me she's far from the problems going on in Caracas. She wants me to visit her for 2 weeks later on, but I'm sure the end goal is she wants me to move there with her when that time comes. She also has 2 beautiful daughters. As of now, I really need to figure out what I have to do in order to reach my end goal. There is nothing left for me here in America. I only have family and my two close friends. I'm trying to get one of my friends to connect with her sister since he is sick and tired of America and wants to leave too. I'm learning the Spanish language since this woman doesn't know any English.

The only problem I'm having is getting out of my daily job so I can generate income online. I looked into the TEFL classes to teach English. This is one thing I'm considering on doing. I also could teach Spanish on YouTube. I could even do both teach English and Spanish if I decide to get my TEFL. The site I checked out is at the link below. I'm thinking about going for the TEFL masters diploma so I can teach English online, which is going to cost me $497.

http://www.teflonline.com/?utm_expid=19 ... tn8HPwUw.0

Do any of you suggest I get my TEFL on this site? I have the money to do it. Any other suggestions or advice would be appreciated. As of now, this is what I want to do. I want to move to her country with her when the time comes. For now at the moment, I'm taking my time and trying to figure out how to free myself from my daily slave labor job, which I am not happy at this job I'm currently stuck at. As for the whole anti-feminist thing, I figure at this point the best way to fight against feminists and white knights is with silence. I'm a 36 year old man who needs to be concerned about my future and I want to avoid all of the negativity. There is no point in fighting feminists and white knights anymore. It's a waste of breath and time. I need to start doing something about it and work on my future.

With that said, I want to know what you guys think and I wish all of you the best of luck to find your happiness as a man far from the corruption of feminism in North America.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Going A Different Direction.

Post by zboy1 »

I loved your videos, MJAY, so I'm sad to see that you won't be making anymore videos on YouTube.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and maybe, who knows?--If you're successful in moving to Latin America, you should post videos about it on YouTube. Haha...
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Reply to Zboy1:

Thank you for your support. I could do that on my language speaking channel once I create it. I want to make sure the link for the TEFL I'm looking to get is a link I can trust. This is what I want to do now. I have a future to worry about and I want to be happy in my life. I'm done fighting and arguing with feminists and white knights. I'm giving them the silent treatment and I'm no longer dealing with them anymore. Once again, if anyone has any advice or suggestions, feel free to post it. I want to go the right way this time.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Brother I am glad you decided to embrace your own interests and are making plans for yourself, rather then be a part of a movement like MGTOW that exists primarily as a collective hand flipping off all women. Wasting your time on "getting back at women" or "exposing feminism" is a waste of time, so good on you for realising that.

If you love this woman truly and want to be with her, go for it and I hope you will find happiness with her. Some people might give you shit because she's in her thirties and has two kids already with another man, but I don't want to rain on your parade like that. If she's pretty and you think she will make a good partner, chances are she will. And because you have been chatting for so long and talked on cam for many times, you likely know each other well enough by now to be willing to take your chances. The alternative is loneliness, so what do you have to lose?

I would personally not consider a woman who already has children by someone else, but I find it admirable that you are willing to look beyond that. Not a lot of men would. Good luck on your Spanish lessons and hope you and her will be together soon.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Wow Venezuela... :shock: I don't know man, I hear that things are pretty bad there at the moment. Maybe it isn't in the whole country like your girl says, but I would still be hesitant to go there and especially live there. Anyway, I wish you good luck, just be careful.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

With that said, I want to know what you guys think and I wish all of you the best of luck to find your happiness as a man far from the corruption of feminism in North America.
With all due respect, i would suggest not settling for a lady with kids. For us guys coming from the chump'zone it is too tempting to brace on to the first woman that gives us the time of day, it's a common pattern.
I don't know your age but if you have time ahead, explore further and remember you're worth more than you're led to think in the states.

Like I've told others here, ask yourself, would she have pursued/accepted you back when she was younger, had no kids, and was after the (likely) douchebag who fathered her kids?

I've dated a couple single moms here Colombia, but I know this is not it (no freakin' way), and I'm looking ahead.
Not to sidetrack, but there's a single-mom epidemic down here my goodness. more on that on my report; now, if i could just get in the right mindframe to write it :roll: Lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

droid wrote:
With all due respect, i would suggest not settling for a lady with kids. For us guys coming from the chump'zone it is too tempting to brace on to the first woman that gives us the time of day, it's a common pattern.
I don't know your age but if you have time ahead, explore further and remember you're worth more than you're led to think in the states.

Like I've told others here, ask yourself, would she have pursued/accepted you back when she was younger, had no kids, and was after the (likely) douchebag who fathered her kids?

I've dated a couple single moms here Colombia, but I know this is not it (no freakin' way), and I'm looking ahead.
Not to sidetrack, but there's a single-mom epidemic down here my goodness. more on that on my report; now, if i could just get in the right mindframe to write it :roll: Lol.
It is a different situation for me, my friend. I know you don't agree with her being a single mother, but this is coming from a father who had his own daughter turn hateful against me. I'm calling it a hunch that she is not coming back. The reason I did not disregard this beautiful Venezuelan woman immediately is because she has good qualities so far. So far she is a God fear, caring woman who shows affection. I'm still taking the time to get to know her, but she is already showing strong interests in many ways. By the way, the avatar pic I have is of the Venezuelan woman I speak of that I'm connecting with currently.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Brother I am glad you decided to embrace your own interests and are making plans for yourself, rather then be a part of a movement like MGTOW that exists primarily as a collective hand flipping off all women. Wasting your time on "getting back at women" or "exposing feminism" is a waste of time, so good on you for realising that.

If you love this woman truly and want to be with her, go for it and I hope you will find happiness with her. Some people might give you shit because she's in her thirties and has two kids already with another man, but I don't want to rain on your parade like that. If she's pretty and you think she will make a good partner, chances are she will. And because you have been chatting for so long and talked on cam for many times, you likely know each other well enough by now to be willing to take your chances. The alternative is loneliness, so what do you have to lose?

I would personally not consider a woman who already has children by someone else, but I find it admirable that you are willing to look beyond that. Not a lot of men would. Good luck on your Spanish lessons and hope you and her will be together soon.
You're right and I want to thank you for your support. You're right too. I'm at a point where I'm looking at the alternatives since I am a 36 year old man. She is very beautiful to me and I can look past the fact she is a single mother. She is also aware of the problems in my country and why I want a woman outside of my country. Once again, the avatar I have currently is the Venezuelan woman I'm connecting with currently. I don't want the alternative to face loneliness, which I'm not happy in America currently. I know I've said this more than enough.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There is a Spanish version of the CELTA. I'm not sure what it's called but they teach it in my school. It's well worth getting as a CELTA or equivalent is very good practice.

You could always teach online, or go somewhere and open your own school. I've met people here in Spain who have done both.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

xiongmao wrote:There is a Spanish version of the CELTA. I'm not sure what it's called but they teach it in my school. It's well worth getting as a CELTA or equivalent is very good practice.

You could always teach online, or go somewhere and open your own school. I've met people here in Spain who have done both.
Can you please show me the link on where to go if I want a course online? I want to start a business online with the teaching. The CELTA sounds more like my fiend since I want to learn Spanish. I'm studying the South American Spanish as of now, but I need to get a CELTA and I don't know where to go.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Brother I am glad you decided to embrace your own interests and are making plans for yourself, rather then be a part of a movement like MGTOW that exists primarily as a collective hand flipping off all women. Wasting your time on "getting back at women" or "exposing feminism" is a waste of time, so good on you for realising that.
This is something that I've always wondered about. Hypothetically, I could support something like MGTOW -- as a concept, I see it as 'opting out of the rat race and letting go of chasing women in order to better yourself/do your own thing/not try to conform to a 'classic' lifestyle with all that entails, etc.' In practice, it seems more like a group therapy community to complain about women and point out all the dumb things 'they' do. It's not going your own way...a significant portion of your life still revolves around women. It's just that now, instead of trying to date them, you're instead following along behind them at a distance, spitefully, like scalded cats.

I guess this isn't particularly related to this topic, but I doubt it warrants its own (nor am I so curious that I'd want to make one even if it did).
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ah yes, another "expert" that spells Colombia with a u.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Loads of places do the CELTA, but it's best to find a school close to you - online courses have less value. For every hour I teach, I observe my peers for 5 hours, which is the most valuable part of the course. Watching a prerecorded class wouldn't be the same.

There is a Spanish version of the CELTA if you want to teach Spanish, but first you'd need to become fluent in Spanish. The cost is a little less than the English CELTA.

And as for Colombia, the U is pronounced so why don't we spell it with a U? English is crazy.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:

+10 for massive courage and truthfulness
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Signet wrote: This is something that I've always wondered about. Hypothetically, I could support something like MGTOW -- as a concept, I see it as 'opting out of the rat race and letting go of chasing women in order to better yourself/do your own thing/not try to conform to a 'classic' lifestyle with all that entails, etc.' In practice, it seems more like a group therapy community to complain about women and point out all the dumb things 'they' do. It's not going your own way...a significant portion of your life still revolves around women. It's just that now, instead of trying to date them, you're instead following along behind them at a distance, spitefully, like scalded cats.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Return to “General Discussions”