Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Earth is Flat, Stationary and Under a Dome

Post by Winston »

Adama,
Several things.

1. You asked who filmed the lunar lander taking off from the Moon. Well the Apollo defenders would probably say that they used a remote controlled video camera outside and then the next Apollo mission picked it up. lol. There is also the question of who filmed Neil Armstrong taking the first step on the Moon. They will always have an explanation, but often it doesn't hold water.

2. If the Earth is a globe spinning at 1000 mph, then maybe the whole atmosphere spins with it, which is why you don't feel the spin. So if a plane is moving at 600 mph in the same direction that the Earth is spinning, then it would be moving at 1600 mph? That's probably what a mainstream scientist would say.

3. I just finished watching all parts of Flat Earth Clues by Mark Sargent. In one of the parts, which you posted, it says that if you try to book flights around the southern hemisphere of the Earth, such as from Australia to Africa or Australia to South America, you will find that there are no direct flights. The flights always go up north first to a connecting flight, before going back down south. That is a big red flag and would be evidence of a cover up of a flat Earth.

Mark Sargent says you can test this for yourself by going to TravelMath.com or PlaneFinder.net to try to calculate the travel routes. Or try to buy a ticket online at Expedia or Travelocity. He says that the flights in the southern hemisphere also disappear off GPS for a while until they almost arrive, which is odd.

You can listen to Mark Sargent on Coast to Coast AM below. He did a great interview there with George Noory about his "flat Earth under a dome sky" theory.

One interesting thing he mentioned was that Admiral Byrd, who went to Antarctica several times with the US Navy, said in a CBS interview in the 1950's that Antarctica was rich in minerals and natural resources (coal, oil, uranium, etc) that corporations could mine and get rich off of. However, after he said that, no corporation was allowed to do any mining there, because the US and other countries restricted anyone from going to Antarctica. It became a no fly zone. So that's a big sign that they discovered something there that they don't want you to see. Hollow Earthers say that they discovered the entrance into the Hollow Earth. But Mark Sargent says they discovered the wall of the dome around the Earth.

Still, I don't see how they could police the whole ice wall around the flat Earth. And why can't someone with a plane in Australia just try to fly over Antarctica? George Noory never asks such obvious questions. Noory sucks in critical thinking.

Check out Mark Sargent's website:
http://www.enclosedworld.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: 3. I just finished watching all parts of Flat Earth Clues by Mark Sargent. In one of the parts, which you posted, it says that if you try to book flights around the southern hemisphere of the Earth, such as from Australia to Africa or Australia to South America, you will find that there are no direct flights. The flights always go up north first to a connecting flight, before going back down south. That is a big red flag and would be evidence of a cover up of a flat Earth.
Quantas has direct flight from Sydney to Santiago (Chile), as well as direct flights from Sydney to Johannesburg (South Africa).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Have you ever heard of a current HBO program called Game of Thrones? In it, they have an Icewall at the edge of the world, and the world is concave, but almost to the extent that one side of the earth is closer to parallel with the other. And the sun is right up there in the sky, instead of millions of miles away. It's all in the intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

Your flight questions about speed and timing were answered in the previous videos with the earth surrounded by numbers.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama,
In part 4 of Mark Sargent's Flat Earth Clues documentary, he explains why the powers that be would need to cover up the existence of a flat Earth with an edge and dome sky. His explanations make a lot of sense and gives reasons you wouldn't normally think about.

He says that some movies that whistleblow the flat Earth are:

- Dark City (1998)
- The Truman Show (1998)
- The Signal (2014)

Check out Mark Sargent's website:
http://www.enclosedworld.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama,
Have you heard of Eric Dubay? He is an expat in Thailand with a hot Thai girlfriend who teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu and Yoga and promotes the Flat Earth theory.

Here is his YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ericdubay77

His documentary about the Flat Earth Conspiracy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

His websites:
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/
http://www.bangkokwingchun.com/

He runs the International Flat Earth Research Society. Here is his FAQ page that covers many questions about the Flat Earth:
http://ifers.boards.net/thread/531/flat-earth

Since he's happier abroad it seems, maybe we should invite him to this forum.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Have you ever heard of a current HBO program called Game of Thrones? In it, they have an Icewall at the edge of the world, and the world is concave, but almost to the extent that one side of the earth is closer to parallel with the other. And the sun is right up there in the sky, instead of millions of miles away. It's all in the intro.

Your flight questions about speed and timing were answered in the previous videos with the earth surrounded by numbers.
Adama,
Is that you in the avatar? Who are those two girls?

Yeah I heard about it and saw one episode but didn't like it. The people were cold and gritty, and the women in it seemed masculine and dominant. That kind of modern acting where females are the boss made me sick. I don't see the appeal of that show. Sometimes they use movies and TV shows to tell us things that they can't tell us directly. That way, it reduces the bad karma of the elite.

I still don't understand something though.

1. How does the flat Earth model explain sunrises and sunsets? The thing is, when the sun sets, it doesn't get smaller, so it's not going away in the distance. It remains the same size and sometimes even looks bigger. The flat Earth interviews don't address that and George Noory never bothered to bring that up in his interview with Mark Sargent. Noory is so annoying in that he forgets to ask a lot of obvious questions. He has a great voice but he is terrible in logic.

2. If there was an ice wall around the flat Earth's edge called Antarctica, then it would have a circumference of 25,000 miles, whic is the circumference of the Earth. The US government or other governments would need millions of security guards to patrol such a wall, more than are available in the US Army and US Marines even. Plus, some of those millions of security staff would probably have blown the whistle on such a thing.

3. What's to prevent someone with a private plane in Australia from trying to fly south over Antarctica? Why can't someone try to do that? This question is never asked.

I'll try to send these questions to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent. I hate it when I'm the only one who sees such obvious questions that no one else is asking, including the interviewers.

Btw, check out the UN logo. It has a flat Earth map, along with a prison grid around it, as though the Earth were a prison. lol

So does the US Geological Survey. It uses a flat Earth map too for some reason, which was developed 1,000 years ago. Very odd.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:TPTB need a flat earth surrounded by an ice wall to prevent us from escaping, because if the earth was spherical we could just escape anytime. Oh wait.

The fact that the curvature of the earth is observable, from both ships and airplanes, is a lost point for conspiracy theory Nimrods.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Have you ever heard of a current HBO program called Game of Thrones? In it, they have an Icewall at the edge of the world, and the world is concave, but almost to the extent that one side of the earth is closer to parallel with the other. And the sun is right up there in the sky, instead of millions of miles away. It's all in the intro.

Adama,
Is that you in the avatar? Who are those two girls?

Yeah I heard about it and saw one episode but didn't like it. The people were cold and gritty, and the women in it seemed masculine and dominant. That kind of modern acting where females are the boss made me sick. I don't see the appeal of that show. Sometimes they use movies and TV shows to tell us things that they can't tell us directly. That way, it reduces the bad karma of the elite.

I still don't understand something though.

1. How does the flat Earth model explain sunrises and sunsets? The thing is, when the sun sets, it doesn't get smaller, so it's not going away in the distance. It remains the same size and sometimes even looks bigger. The flat Earth interviews don't address that and George Noory never bothered to bring that up in his interview with Mark Sargent. Noory is so annoying in that he forgets to ask a lot of obvious questions. He has a great voice but he is terrible in logic.

2. If there was an ice wall around the flat Earth's edge called Antarctica, then it would have a circumference of 25,000 miles, whic is the circumference of the Earth. The US government or other governments would need millions of security guards to patrol such a wall, more than are available in the US Army and US Marines even. Plus, some of those millions of security staff would probably have blown the whistle on such a thing.

3. What's to prevent someone with a private plane in Australia from trying to fly south over Antarctica? Why can't someone try to do that? This question is never asked.

I'll try to send these questions to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent. I hate it when I'm the only one who sees such obvious questions that no one else is asking, including the interviewers.

Btw, check out the UN logo. It has a flat Earth map, along with a prison grid around it, as though the Earth were a prison. lol

So does the US Geological Survey. It uses a flat Earth map too for some reason, which was developed 1,000 years ago. Very odd.

There are other videos about the Flat Earth and the Sun but we'd have to search Youtube for them. It is said that the sun is merely moving away from us. It isnt really setting. It is moving out of our field of view. It is kinda like the artist/architects' perspective when drawing an image that has two sides converging in the middle of the drawing. It is a trick of the eye.

The elites don't need guards really, because the earth is designed to keep people away from the ice wall. It is too cold and there aren't enough resources to survive on that ice for long enough to find the wall. Plus Eric Dubay reasons that gravity is different near the wall somehow. I can't remember how right now though. Mark Sargeant covers that too.
Last edited by Adama on July 30th, 2017, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This guy makes a good point about sunsets.

http://ifers.boards.net/thread/72/persp ... rizon-more

"Forgive me if I'm still missing something, but I'm just not seeing how the sun can disappear.

If we consider that the sun is about 3000 miles up as suggested, how far away would it need to be, horizontally, to disappear from view? It seems to me that it would have to be much further away than the model suggests, even even then I don't see how it would go away completely.

In the above example, it would still be very much visible and far above the horizon. I'm not sure what the above videos are trying to prove or what relevance they have to the issue at hand. I totally get that items get smaller as they move away, obviously, but I still don't see how the sun could completely disappear.

I"m open to a different explanation or model of how the sun/move move, or where exactly they are located in the model, as a lot of the other other stuff makes a lot of sense. But the sunset thing isn't clicking for me for this 3000-miles-up model.

I understand the rest of the argument, and the ball seems quite absurd in some respects. It's just the sunrise/sunset thing I'm not accepting yet.

I don't know what these perspective drawings are really trying to prove, to be honest. Smaller? Yes. Lower? Of course. Appearing to go "down"? Yes... but how can it appear to go below the plane? And I get the whole ship-appearing-to-sink thing even. But the sun, being 3000 miles above the plane, not on it, appearing to disappear below the the horizon so far that it continues to get darker once it has done so? How?

A light would slowly appear at the vanishing point, sure, and move slowly "upwards" as it travels towards you, but we observe the round sun to actually rise from the horizon line, the top of the disc appearing first and moving upwards, revealing more of the circle of the light. I'm not seeing how all these perspective drawings and the vanishing point explains that."

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:If we're going to go with line of logic saying that a flat earth is designed to trap us, then it is technically doing a worse job than a spherical world. On a flat earth, there would still be the possibility of getting past the ice wall to whatever is beyond. On a spherical world you can't even do that. Gravity is a much harder force to fight than cold.
What if the wall was created by a being of infinite strength, much greater than our collective strength and knowledge could ever attain? If there is a supernatural power that built the structure, we probably can not penetrate it. That's why they need to tilt those rockets sideways when they fly up there. It isnt because you need just the right trajectory to enter space. It is because they don't want to crash into the top of the dome and reveal that the world is flat, and that they've been lying to us.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:If we're going to go with line of logic saying that a flat earth is designed to trap us, then it is technically doing a worse job than a spherical world. On a flat earth, there would still be the possibility of getting past the ice wall to whatever is beyond. On a spherical world you can't even do that. Gravity is a much harder force to fight than cold.
Maybe it's not possible for the creators or builders to create a sphere world otherwise those at the bottom of it would fall off? Maybe a flat world is easier? There are many ways of keeping people away from an edge. Fear is one way. But the best way is to not let people know the edge even exists, hence the cover up.

I'm not saying this is all true, but we just don't know, because we don't have a spacecraft to go up and verify what the Earth looks like. Or one that can fly over Antarctica. I would imagine that if a plane could go high enough maybe it could fly over Antarctica. But I don't know, because people don't seem to try. Plenty of pilots have circumnavigated the globe from east to west. But none have circumnavigated it from the North Pole to the South Pole and all the way back to the North Pole again. Don't you wonder why?

Someone should Google "Can planes fly over Antarctica?" and see what comes up.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

I'm kinda thinking that flat-earthers have trouble with women and other elements of reality. The curvature of the earth is an observable fact both from the air and sea. Specially built private aircraft have flown over Antarctica,
Those are very long flights under hostile conditions.. Numerous Aerial and satelite pics of Antarctica may be found.