Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Post by MrMan »

Realistically, I think it's more like 2000, but I'll just be conservative so I can be more confident in my claim. It has all been with one woman. I've been married for over 15 years now. I'm pretty sure we had sex over 500 times that first two year before I got her pregnant. It hasn't been that estimate since with babies and pregnancies, but I'd guess it's probably over 2000 times.

Anyway, I mean this post to be an advertisement for marriage. I married a virgin, and I was one, so our sex life started when I was married. I think, for a good sex life, marriage is definitely the way to go. Morality and health aside, these guys who go to bars and game drunk women into bed have to work so hard for it. Some of them do magic tricks. They have to learn to manipulate and take advantage of girls. And if one of them wakes up with no memory of her drunken sexual decisions the night before, he could end up with rape charges.

And how many guys who game women can go night after night for a couple of weeks having sex every night or more often? Maybe the live-in long-term-relationship guys can do that. I think those relationships are less stable than marriages, since she has no moral reason to stay with the man if she gets bored or falls out of love. At least if a woman marries, she has a moral reason to stay together if she believes in marriage.

Then there is the issue of disease. Some venereal diseases are passed through parts of the body that aren't covered by condoms. There are a lot more diseases other than the handful of disease names we've all heard of out there. If you marry a virgin and neither of you have slept around, and you have sex 1000 times, you are basically no more at risk for one of these diseases than if you'd only slept together once. But compare that to having sex 1000 times with 80 different women or 200 women? Whose going to convince that many virgins to sleep with him? Sleeping with prostitutes and tipsy college girls from bars who've been around will likely get you some kind of disease if you do it enough.

Then there is pregnancy. I've heard that condoms are 90-something percent effective. If you go out and sleep with some stranger and walk out of her apartment before morning, she could have some baby you don't know about who looks you up 20 years later, hurt and sad for being raised with you, his or her dad. Or you could end up picking up some young hot chick when you are middle aged and find out she's your daughter after it's too late and you've already done the dead and made your own baby/grandbaby with her, or given her one of your diseases. Or some woman you impregnate might go out and murder your baby with the approval of the Supreme Court and other governmental agencies, and you have no say. Or you could end up having to pay child support for some kid you don't really get a chance to know.

No one can come up to me and claim that he or she is my secret love child and convince me. I haven't had sex with anyone but my wife, so unless I got amnesia, no one can con me like that.

Condoms may reduce the risk of pregnancy and STDs, but they sure take the fun out of sex. It's like experiencing 30% of the pleasure of sex, both on a physical and emotional level. Fortunately, my wife doesn't care for them either. I've probably had sex 2000 times without a condom. But sex without a condom is only practical when you married, when you are in it for the long haul, and when you are willing to care for any babies that will result. That's the only situation where you should be having sex, anyway.

I think some keys to having a happy sex life, while you are still looking are these.
1. It helps to marry a virgin. She's bonded to you. Sex starts after the wedding, and so you get to experience any immediate fascination she has with it where she wants to try it a lot. You get to do all the firsts with her. It's best to be one yourself, too, if it's not too late.

2. Marry a woman with good marriage ethics. That includes not committing adultery, which is another reason to marry a virgin. She knows she's supposed to meet her husband's sexual needs, and that it's unethical to marry him and not do so. She believes in submitting to and respect her husband. It's important that she respect you if she's going continue to give herself to you sexually. Pushy woman can lose respect for a man who lets her push him around. It's best not to play that game at all and marry a woman who knows she must submit.

3. After you marry, be kinds, but be the leader in the relationship.

4. Don't cheat on her.

5. Hold her accountable if she slacks off on satisfying your sexual needs. Tell her 'that's not cool'. Work on any relationship problems that make it difficult for her to do so. (Be kind, never yell at her, etc.)
Last edited by MrMan on July 8th, 2015, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Post by Dragon »

MrMan wrote:Realistically, I think it's more like 2000, but I'll just be conservative so I can be more confident in my claim. It has all been with one woman. I've been married for over 15 years now. I'm pretty sure we had sex over 500 times that first two year before I got her pregnant. It hasn't been that estimate since with babies and pregnancies, but I'd guess it's probably over 2000 times.

Anyway, I mean this post to be an advertisement for marriage. I married a virgin, and I was one, so our sex life started when I was married. I think, for a good sex life, marriage is definitely the way to go. Morality and health aside, these guys who go to bars and game drunk women into bed have to work so hard for it. Some of them do magic tricks. They have to learn to manipulate and take advantage of girls. And if one of them wakes up with no memory of her drunken sexual decisions the night before, he could end up with rape charges.

And how many guys who game women can go night after night for a couple of weeks having sex every night or more often? Maybe the live-in long-term-relationship guys can do that. I think those relationships are less stable than marriages, since she has no moral reason to stay with the man if she gets bored or falls out of love. At least if a woman marries, she has a moral reason to stay together if she believes in marriage.

Then there is the issue of disease. Some venereal diseases are passed through parts of the body that aren't covered by condoms. There are a lot more diseases other than the handful of disease names we've all heard of out there. If you marry a virgin and neither of you have slept around, and you have sex 1000 times, you are basically no more at risk for one of these diseases than if you'd only slept together once. But compare that to having sex 1000 times with 80 different women or 200 women? Whose going to convince that many virgins to sleep with him? Sleeping with prostitutes and tipsy college girls from bars who've been around will likely get you some kind of disease if you do it enough.

Then there is pregnancy. I've heard that condoms are 90-something percent effective. If you go out and sleep with some stranger and walk out of her apartment before morning, she could have some baby you don't know about who looks you up 20 years later, hurt and sad for being raised with you, his or her dad. Or you could end up picking up some young hot chick when you are middle aged and find out she's your daughter after it's too late and you've already done the dead and made your own baby/grandbaby with her, or given her one of your diseases. Or some woman you impregnate might go out and murder your baby with the approval of the Supreme Court and other governmental agencies, and you have no say. Or you could end up having to pay child support for some kid you don't really get a chance to know.

No one can come up to me and claim that he or she is my secret love child and convince me. I haven't had sex with anyone but my wife, so unless I got amnesia, no one can con me like that.

Condoms may reduce the risk of pregnancy and STDs, but they sure take the fun out of sex. It's like experiencing 30% of the pleasure of sex, both on a physical and emotional level. Fortunately, my wife doesn't care for them either. I've probably had sex 2000 times without a condom. But sex without a condom is only practical when you married, when you are in it for the long haul, and when you are willing to care for any babies that will result.

I think some keys to having a happy sex life, while you are still looking are these.
1. It helps to marry a virgin. She's bonded to you. Sex starts after the wedding, and so you get to experience any immediate fascination she has with it where she wants to try it a lot. You get to do all the firsts with her. It's best to be one yourself, too, if it's not too late.

2. Marry a woman with good marriage ethics. That includes not committing adultery, which is another reason to marry a virgin. She knows she's supposed to meet her husband's sexual needs, and that it's unethical to marry him and not do so. She believes in submitting to and respect her husband. It's important that she respect you if she's going continue to give herself to you sexually. Pushy woman can lose respect for a man who lets her push him around. It's best not to play that game at all and marry a woman who knows she must submit.

3. After you marry, be kinds, but be the leader in the relationship.

4. Don't cheat on her.

5. Hold her accountable if she slacks off on satisfying your sexual needs. Tell her 'that's not cool'. Work on any relationship problems that make it difficult for her to do so. (Be kind, never yell at her, etc.)
"Pfffft...amateur." -Pimp Master Winston
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I agree with all that, except for the incestuous part, which made me laugh.

Too late to put the genie back in the bottle for me, but I do wish I had thought this way before I lost my virgnity.

When I used to have "female friends", they used to tell me that virgin women were more likely to cheat, because they'd want to go out and sample what they have missed out on. But of course a whore would say that. That's like an American woman saying foreign women only want green cards, when American women want alimony.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The poster has been very lucky. I wanted a marriage like that when I was 18 but things worked against me. If you can find that kind of love, go for it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

stopped reading after "all with one woman"
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

nomadphilippines wrote:stopped reading after "all with one woman"

Aside from the moral implications, that's the best way to go. Find a woman whose beautiful whose going to stay thin and young-looking for decades, that, for years down the road, you can say, "Let's have sex" and boom, you are having sex without having to do all that much in the way of game or taking her out for dates.

And then she cleans the house and cooks you a gourmet meal, and you don't get an STD.

Realistically, you've got to do a little more than 'Just have sex' like say something flirty earlier in the day to let her know what you are expecting and spending time with her and stuff like that.

My wife is going to turn 40, and she still looks young and thin after all the kids we've had. That seems to happen more often if you marry an Asian than if you marry a white woman, but of course, it's not guaranteed.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

for you thats the best way to go, and kudos to you for finding what makes you happy

for me that would be awful, i hate being close to people, hate relationships, and can barely even get hard the 3rd time i'm with a girl without some assistance from her mouth
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Personally, I'm starting to agree more and more with this.

Having a lot of sex partners seems to harden people and make them look at others like just objects. Not always, but often. Just my personal observation.

It's probably better to go for quality, NOT quantity.
Let's get together and feel alright.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

RickyRetardo wrote:Personally, I'm starting to agree more and more with this.

Having a lot of sex partners seems to harden people and make them look at others like just objects. Not always, but often. Just my personal observation.

It's probably better to go for quality, NOT quantity.
It's still possible to get more quantity in terms of sexual interactions (rather than people you sleep with) when you marry. I'd say it is much, much more likely for a married man who chooses his wife well and marries a caring responsible wife, than it is for a man who picks up girls at bars and clubs and on the streets and tries to sleep with multiple women. There is a huge ethical problem with doing that, too, since the women are people.

I know Feminists like to throw misogynist around freely to paint those who disagree with them, but it does seem like some men in the manosphere hate women. They may want to sleep with them, but not really care about them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Only 2000? Sucks man, I've clocked 70 times a week with some new girlfriends.

Glad you found what makes you happy. I wish I could be content with it, but personally, I'm more of a serial monogamist. Do 3ish year stints, have a few flings to get my dating skills back up to snuff in between, find a new girl, repeat. If you don't plan on having kids, it's the best way to go.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:Only 2000? Sucks man, I've clocked 70 times a week with some new girlfriends.

Glad you found what makes you happy. I wish I could be content with it, but personally, I'm more of a serial monogamist. Do 3ish year stints, have a few flings to get my dating skills back up to snuff in between, find a new girl, repeat. If you don't plan on having kids, it's the best way to go.
I don't really desire more than once or twice a day, and as I age, skipping a day or even two isn't as big of a deal like it once was. But when I read about a guy having sex five or six times a day, I wonder how long it lasts? If you go for 30 minutes each time, five times is two and a half hours of the day. Realistically, it would probably take a lot more time than that. I've got kids and responsibilities, so I just don't have that kind of time to devote to it. Are these like five minute episodes, here, or does the guy have five three times while she can only count once on her end?

There are ethical issues. The guy who does this is taking a few years away from the girl that she could be using looking for a husband, taking sex that belongs to the future husband, and all that. But, practically, the guy who keeps doing this can find himself old and spent, without any family to take care of him in his old age.

The multiple times a day thing for intercourse wouldn't work for us, especially before childbirth. I'm a big western guy and she's a little Asian woman.
NoahValentine
Freshman Poster

Post by NoahValentine »

Stop it !
You counted everytime you do that ?
If a woman wants to feel safe and secure and you can give that to her, then she’ll be attracted towards you. But how do you attract a woman by giving her the experience she wants?

Just become a Strong and good appearance one

It’s a little more than I can share with you here but if you want to know all the details, you can see my review here : http://yololady.com/does-ben-pakulksis- ... ally-work/
Let see what we can do about in easy way
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

NoahValentine, no of course not. I'm just estimate based on how often we have sex.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.man is your wife filipina? Or korean?

I agree if you meet a wonderful woman regardless if race and she makes you happy go for it.

But for some guys like willn dodd when he posted here was looking for
A notch count than anything else.

So for some men monogamy doesnt work for them. They just want to monger.