The cost of p***y

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

The cost of p***y

Post by tom »

For me the main reason for going foreign is cost. And quality. It would not be possible for me to get the quality here in the US that I can easily get overseas.
There are other big issues too. Cost control and risk management. I have no children so at some point I want to have some. I will need a young high quality women to do this with. But the risk I face here in the US is high. I could get cleaned out by divorce and worse my children can easily get screwed over in this process. What woman wants a destitute man. Because I make good money I want to protect that and give my children a chance to live a good life. A spendthrift wife can easily ruin this. Of coarse maybe it is better not marring at all. This would help with cost control and p***y management. I am thinking keeping her in her native country. I am thinking Philippines, Thailand or somewhere in Latin America. I know someone in Guatemala, he makes about 80k a month on his retirement. He really likes it where he lives. Which brings up another point. If you have financial means like my friend above it is easy to afford more than one woman. I knew of guys who had two or three wives in China. They had many children but they could afford them too.
What are your thoughts on this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You got the right idea. Go for it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: The cost of p***y

Post by dano »

tom wrote:For me the main reason for going foreign is cost. And quality. It would not be possible for me to get the quality here in the US that I can easily get overseas.
There are other big issues too. Cost control and risk management. I have no children so at some point I want to have some. I will need a young high quality women to do this with. But the risk I face here in the US is high. I could get cleaned out by divorce and worse my children can easily get screwed over in this process. What woman wants a destitute man. Because I make good money I want to protect that and give my children a chance to live a good life. A spendthrift wife can easily ruin this. Of coarse maybe it is better not marring at all. This would help with cost control and p***y management. I am thinking keeping her in her native country. I am thinking Philippines, Thailand or somewhere in Latin America. I know someone in Guatemala, he makes about 80k a month on his retirement. He really likes it where he lives. Which brings up another point. If you have financial means like my friend above it is easy to afford more than one woman. I knew of guys who had two or three wives in China. They had many children but they could afford them too.
What are your thoughts on this?
I've heard that lots of businessmen from HK have muliple "girlfriends" in Shenzhen. They pay for there apartment and expenses and then they go to Shenzhen on the weekends and have sex with them. Some guys call them wives, some guys call them girlfriends, some guys call them mistresses. There are many tiers of prostitution in China, some are ovbious and some are less obvious.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The guys that had children with these women called them wives, they provided financial support for her and his kid or kids. When he was in that city he would spend time whit her. This is technically illegal but it seems common among more successful guys in China. He would be fully supporting his various children and women. The problem here in the west is you have a nearly unlimited liability when it come to women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Supporting multiple Chinese women with material life support sounds like a nightmare and not any scenario i'd want to get involved in.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The thing is what do you do with them long term? Better support some students and make it clear to them it won't be anything leading to marriage/
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Repatriate wrote:Supporting multiple Chinese women with material life support sounds like a nightmare and not any scenario i'd want to get involved in.
Yea that could be a problem, these guys are in China playing by Chinese rules, they are Chinese after all. Expectations can vary from region to region I think. The entitlement syndrome can get very extreme sometimes with Chinese women. Even more than American women, It gets to the point of obnoxious and insane. Many Chinese women have a wet dream of hooking a Shanghai guy ( rich guy who lets her walk all over him)
Almost all will settle for something else.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Some Taiwanese guys get China assignments and go there with the intent to "have fun". But in the end, they get a GF, who moves in, get pregnant, and have a "2nd family". So in the end, they just repeat what they did in Taiwan.

If your goal is to have fun and not end up having another family to support, some guys need to have it in writing on their foreheads so they can read it every morning, when they look in the mirror and remind themselves.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

tom wrote: Many Chinese women have a wet dream of hooking a Shanghai guy ( rich guy who lets her walk all over him)
Almost all will settle for something else.
Many Chinese women (especially Shanghai women) are also some of the most materialistic and power hungry women on the planet. They would give your hamptons or NY socialities a run for their money in superficial class snobbery and greed.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Repatriate wrote:Many Chinese women (especially Shanghai women) are also some of the most materialistic and power hungry women on the planet. They would give your hamptons or NY socialities a run for their money in superficial class snobbery and greed.
I'd love to see some examples.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

adam917 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Many Chinese women (especially Shanghai women) are also some of the most materialistic and power hungry women on the planet. They would give your hamptons or NY socialities a run for their money in superficial class snobbery and greed.
I'd love to see some examples.
Look at history for specific examples.

Empress Dowager - Corrupt and ruthless empress who almost completely destroyed China through her incompetent rule.

Soong May Ling (Madame Chiang Kai Shek) - Greedy, power hungry, and corrupt. Had her good points but was overall a self interested egotistical personality who duped the American public for a long time. Siphoned vast quantities of military cash off to buy estates in New York.

Mao's wife Jiang Qing - One of the progenitors of the cultural revolution that killed millions. A despot who had a big hand in carrying out Mao's plans even after his death.

As far as the normal women go..Shanghai women are reknown as being the worst high society ladies who hitch a ride with the wealthiest man to get what they want. It's pretty common knowledge. This probably originates back to the 19th century when Shanghai women were known as courtesans (high class whores) who plied their trade in high society brothels. This sort of thing really hasn't died out. They go where the money is..if you're foreign and rich then all the better.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Shanghai Woman Forces Man Into Buying Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RDVbO1320I

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/20 ... 655104.htm
Straight from a Shanghai woman's heart
By Xu Xiaomin (China Daily)
"Having been stereotyped for over a century as materialistic shrews, it's time for us Shanghai women to put the record straight."
She goes on in detail about Shanghai women, she pretty much describes them as materialistic shews even though it is not her intention.

Not all of them are like that, but Shanghai is a gold digger/high maintenance chick magnet so you will see plenty of them there.

This will help with understanding of the drawbacks of the gold digger - highly recommended to watch :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVU-YLpM8A
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

its not all that much if all you want is p***y
but women do have feelings...
if you get 2 or 3 gf's...
but if your a player then go for it
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Another pet peeve is guys that go to hostess clubs or strip club. For what these places charge a guy for a couple nights he could buy a plane ticket and be in another country. Worse these girls in these club situation treat a guy like crap, this is not very good for a guy if he has low self esteem. There are so many places a guy can go to. From here in California a guy can get a non stop flight straight to Costa Rica for 600. If you were willing to shop you can get it under 400 with stops. There are many other counties too that are great to go to like Guatemala, Belize, Panama, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Columbia, Peru. These places are just hours away. The girls will treat you a thousand times better for the cost of a couple lap dances you have her all night doing anything and everything. And Asia of coarse you have Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. It cost a little more to get there and a little more time but the prices are even cheaper. Cost of a US lap-dance you can have an all nighter and the next day she may not want to leave. This is not a stop-watch experience you get in an American strip club or hostess club. If you spend much time in any of these places you can easily get a very high quality girlfriend that is a regular girl.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

tom wrote:Another pet peeve is guys that go to hostess clubs or strip club. For what these places charge a guy for a couple nights he could buy a plane ticket and be in another country. Worse these girls in these club situation treat a guy like crap, this is not very good for a guy if he has low self esteem. There are so many places a guy can go to. From here in California a guy can get a non stop flight straight to Costa Rica for 600. If you were willing to shop you can get it under 400 with stops. There are many other counties too that are great to go to like Guatemala, Belize, Panama, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Columbia, Peru. These places are just hours away. The girls will treat you a thousand times better for the cost of a couple lap dances you have her all night doing anything and everything. And Asia of coarse you have Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. It cost a little more to get there and a little more time but the prices are even cheaper. Cost of a US lap-dance you can have an all nighter and the next day she may not want to leave. This is not a stop-watch experience you get in an American strip club or hostess club. If you spend much time in any of these places you can easily get a very high quality girlfriend that is a regular girl.
If you're in California, see if you can meet some Japanese businessmen who can introduce you to the Japanese hostess clubs in LA. Yes you need introduction to get into some of these places. It's part of the Japanese business culture. After you're seated, the wait staff (male) will get on their knees to serve you with both hands (so their "eye level" would be below yours, the honorable guest) while the manager will find suitable female companions (all young and beautiful, dressed to please) for you to drink and sing karaoke with. If none are avail in house the manager will call and a driver will go pick up girls for you. You can chat, sing, and drink with the girls, get their phone #'s, and take them out for dinner. Anything "extra" is between you and the girl, outside the club.

Just don't faint when you get the 3-4 figure tab.