have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and hard

Post by Zionosis »

Well I know not many people are on here anymore and I myself haven't been on in many months, each time I come here it's more and more dead. (hope it doesn't close down though).

But anyway, to the people here. Have you noticed that most of the women on dating sites are weird and seem dissatisfied with just about everything and seem barely able to get along with a man?

Seriously I used to be a guy who was a bit of a loner and only talked to women online, I just started assuming that women were a weird bunch that were very hard to get along with etc.

But talking to many women in person for over a year now it's very clear that women in real life are actually very easy to get along with and talk to.

The difference is actually crazy, then it made sense that most women who are normal aren't going online to dating sites etc. That's why there is such a difference.

Keep in mind I am not saying 100% of women online, I did talk to a few who were more easy to talk to (nearly always Asian women), But even still the women you meet in person still seem better still.

Women online basically seem like they have some mental condition or some severe man hate or something, it's like they always are ready to look for reasons to argue or to complain etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and

Post by jamesbond »

Zionosis wrote:Have you noticed that most of the women on dating sites are weird and seem dissatisfied with just about everything and seem barely able to get along with a man?

Seriously I used to be a guy who was a bit of a loner and only talked to women online, I just started assuming that women were a weird bunch that were very hard to get along with etc.But talking to many women in person for over a year now it's very clear that women in real life are actually very easy to get along with and talk to.

The difference is actually crazy, then it made sense that most women who are normal aren't going online to dating sites etc. That's why there is such a difference.

Keep in mind I am not saying 100% of women online, I did talk to a few who were more easy to talk to (nearly always Asian women), But even still the women you meet in person still seem better still.

Women online basically seem like they have some mental condition or some severe man hate or something, it's like they always are ready to look for reasons to argue or to complain etc.
I have heard dating experts tell men, "your not going to find any normal women on the internet, if the woman was normal .......... she wouldn't be using the internet."

How true that is, just avoid online dating like the plague. It's much better to meet women face to face.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Online dating makes only sense if you are looking for contacts far away, beyond the borders of your own Westernized country.

Online dating to abroad gives you a chance to meet people you cannot meet otherwise, online dating to abroad helps you to save a lot of time and maybe also travel expenses as you are not traveling around to 'somewhere' and looking out at random but have already an idea who might be an interesting person to meet.

And if it fails, at least you had a nice vacation...

Online dating to look for the Western girl next door is time-waste.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

jamesbond wrote:I have heard dating experts tell men, "your not going to find any normal women on the internet, if the woman was normal .......... she wouldn't be using the internet."
Nowadays in many places, abnormal seems the new normal. A normal woman would be "the norm". I met my wife online and she is not normal. That's good, because normal wasn't what I was going for anyway. :wink:

A lot of women end up on dating sites because they are overly picky and it makes things easier for them. Some sign up only to scam you. But there is a good percentage of women online who are so shy they don't even make a dating site account. They mostly roam around chat sites, talking to people completely anonymously. A lot of men on this site and in general want a "demure Asian girl". Sweet, innocent, "pure", virginal... but do they really think this dream girl is going to maintain a profile on a dating site, selecting model-shots and pictures herself in bikini "showing the goods" while on some exotic beach with friends?

On dating sites you see girls who overuse makeup to the point where they look like living dolls. Photoshop is rampant. Many have awful English, are borderline illiterate. Or single moms trying to get you to pay for their children. None of these are viable partners, IMO.

The best girl you could meet, is not even looking. She is somewhat reluctant to be found. She lurks, she waits, she "just wants to make friends". She does not think too highly of herself, is traditional, has not met the right man yet. She exists. But on dating sites, is a very rare find.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I have noticed most women online have weight problems.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

@Yohan

Meeting women online from other countries is just as stupid as online women from your own country. If anything maybe even worse.

It is true that normal functional woman are rarely women on internet dating sites.

You see there is a big logical reason why this is, some of the men on dating sites are quite normal except maybe shy or something.

As you know the vast majority of the time in real life it's men who ask women out and not the other way around.

This is precisely why normal but "shy" girls don't find themselves on the dating site along with the men who have that same trait. It's because men ask out women so these shy girls being shy never really stops them from getting a partner as men go to them and they don't have to go to men.

This is why there is such a disparity and why it's very rare to find a normal woman on an online dating site.

And it gets even worse if you are talking about international dating sites, just a whole other level of screwed up women on those.

If you want to meet women from a foreign country the only real proper way is to visit that country.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

fightforlove wrote:I have noticed most women online have weight problems.

That is somewhat true, but when you start using the filters you find even more problems. The worst problem of all is I have found they are literally screwed in the head most of the women online and seem to have mental issues.

As far as your overweight point, well when you filter out the overweight or "little extra weight" on most sites you are left with maybe 1/5th the amount of women remaining as before.

So it would seem maybe up to 80% of women on at least the sites I have played with in the past were overweight women.

I also found that close to half of the women on online dating sites have children.

But again the worst thing of all I have found is their attitude and way of thinking which seems to be something that should drive away most sensible men.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

jamesbond wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Have you noticed that most of the women on dating sites are weird and seem dissatisfied with just about everything and seem barely able to get along with a man?

Seriously I used to be a guy who was a bit of a loner and only talked to women online, I just started assuming that women were a weird bunch that were very hard to get along with etc.But talking to many women in person for over a year now it's very clear that women in real life are actually very easy to get along with and talk to.

I have heard dating experts tell men, "your not going to find any normal women on the internet, if the woman was normal .......... she wouldn't be using the internet."

How true that is, just avoid online dating like the plague. It's much better to meet women face to face.

Yes that honestly is very good advice. Case closed and I also think it's good seeing these guys on youtube and such spreading about avoiding dating sites, They are doing good things because they are helping other guys not have to go through the crap they had to.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I talked to over the time.

About 15 white women.

About 5 Filipino women.

About 1 Chinese woman.

About 1 Japanese woman.

And 1 woman from HK.

Oh and one Indian looking woman.

The only normal one out of all those was the girl from Japan (I wasn't too crash hot on her looks though), But she literally seemed very normal and even smart but just shy to a ridiculous level. My guess is that since she was average over there and some of the men over there are shy also that she just never got asked out.

But all the other women I talked to were totally screwed up.

The worst were either the White women or Filipino women.

But overall I don't suggest online dating to any man. It's just not worth it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zionosis wrote:Well I know not many people are on here anymore and I myself haven't been on in many months, each time I come here it's more and more dead. (hope it doesn't close down though).

But anyway, to the people here. Have you noticed that most of the women on dating sites are weird and seem dissatisfied with just about everything and seem barely able to get along with a man?

Seriously I used to be a guy who was a bit of a loner and only talked to women online, I just started assuming that women were a weird bunch that were very hard to get along with etc.

But talking to many women in person for over a year now it's very clear that women in real life are actually very easy to get along with and talk to.

You're slowly waking up. Yes, the women online are the ones who are miserable. They are dissatisfied with everything in life. It is no leap to say they will be dissatisfied with ANY man they get, and they will be unappreciative of every man. That is the nature of people who are hard to satisfy. That is where unattractive, mean women go to congregate. They have power online but not in real life, which is why they must retreat to the online community.

You yourself had to stop being a hermit to realize this. You (and me too) had fallen for that trap, mostly due to inexperience and expectation of horror. Meaning, if the women online are that evil, one might assume that all women are equally evil. Therefore there is no reason to bother with any woman online or off. It would be easy to fall into that trap, but it is faulty logic, and it is the opposite of the truth and reality.

Most women don't have to go online for romance. The natural way to meet people still works. It is just that society (namely the miserable women who hate everyone and everything around them) have made things more difficult, with feminist fascist laws where you have to tip toe. But there is a remnant of women who still like to be women. You can see, these are the women who like being attractive to men but do not dress slutty. A modest woman who is happy, smiles and doesnt complain too much unless something seriously bad actually happens.

They key is to stay away from universal attributions of negativity. This is the internal battle which defeats many strong men. You must also think properly. Don't assume that just because one or ten women treat you a certain way that there must be something wrong with you. No, there are MANY women who are each screwed up in exactly the same way. However, it doesnt mean all women are following that same screwed up script. It just means you need to figure out how and why you attracted those duds, and figure out how you can filter them early to eliminate them before they inflict any emotional trauma upon you which might leave a scar.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zionosis wrote:

They are the female MGTOW; the amateur feminists who believe feminism and espouse it, but they will not carry banners or go to slut walks. They tend to be overweight and facially unpretty. They tend to be angry for no reason, with a chip on their shoulders.

If you talk to any of these screwed up women for a prolonged period of time, they will infect you with their madness. Because talking to women like this will make you angry, because they are not partners for men. They, by definition, are adversaries. They do not belong with men. They need to be left alone. Stay as far away from this type of woman as you can. They only seek to hurt others. They do not have any sense of empathy. Their enjoyment is inflicting pain upon their perceived enemies, which are men.

This is similar to the way that MGTOW think all women are scum. These online women (see, online women and online men both coming to the wrong conclusions about the opposite sex) think men are scum the same way MGTOW think women are scum. These are hopeless cases.

There will be millions of Americans who die without ever having found a mate. Many of these women will drive away every man that comes near them. Likewise for the MGTOW and incels in this country, they will eliminate every woman from consideration without even giving them a chance. That is fine, because mainly the only ones who will suffer are them. Sure they will inflict pain upon some people, but hopefully most men and women who encounter these fools online will realize that romance should not be conducted via electrons over the computer.

And when you meet someone who doesnt appreciate you or treat you with respect, they must be dumped immediately, so as to prevent them from unleashing the full force of their misery and deceit upon you. Sticking around with a woman who disrespects you only gives her license to further disrespect you, until something terrible happens. That is why they must be dumped and then completely forgotten. There is no coming back, because they will want to come back to hurt you again because they are trash. Never let them come back once you've made that decision to get rid of them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zionosis wrote:@Yohan

Meeting women online from other countries is just as stupid as online women from your own country. If anything maybe even worse.

It is true that normal functional woman are rarely women on internet dating sites.

You see there is a big logical reason why this is, some of the men on dating sites are quite normal except maybe shy or something.

As you know the vast majority of the time in real life it's men who ask women out and not the other way around.

This is precisely why normal but "shy" girls don't find themselves on the dating site along with the men who have that same trait. It's because men ask out women so these shy girls being shy never really stops them from getting a partner as men go to them and they don't have to go to men.

This is why there is such a disparity and why it's very rare to find a normal woman on an online dating site.

And it gets even worse if you are talking about international dating sites, just a whole other level of screwed up women on those.

If you want to meet women from a foreign country the only real proper way is to visit that country.
One time I signed up for a foreign language dating site for east Europeans. Most foreigners would not know about the site. But after I signed up, all of them women there were beyond unattractive. It was ridiculous. You could not put so many unattractive women in one place except for on an online dating site.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Your right using online dating to try and meet foreign women is also a waste of time. The women who use international dating sites are quite often scam artists.

I don't think Yohan knows what he is talking about, he has never used any online dating in his life. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote: I don't think Yohan knows what he is talking about, he has never used any online dating in his life
The point is with internet, using online services of any kind you can meet and talk to people living somewhere overseas you cannot meet otherwise. I met many people personally in real life, sometimes years later, but I had my first contact with them by internet.

Might be internet to abroad is a waste of time often leading to nothing, but it is still the better way to go, or do you think it is better to walk in a bar somewhere in USA or in UK approaching unknown people and waste not only your time but also your money?

Talking/typing via internet can be a lot of fun. Of course there are scammers too. And so what? Same in real life in Western countries regardless if you are using or not using the internet...

Without internet we could not talk to each other in this forum, this forum would not exist. Of course if you read through the HA-Forum there are a lot of useless comments, and? What is the problem?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
Your right using online dating to try and meet foreign women is also a waste of time. The women who use international dating sites are quite often scam artists.

I don't think Yohan knows what he is talking about, he has never used any online dating in his life. :roll:
I don't think we can make a blanket statement. I believe the sites are really just a reflection of each local market.
I'm about to find out what's the deal with the Vietnamese girls I've been chatting with on the VC site. Most seem cute, thin and polite and even thank you for talking to them, have not requested money etc.
Again, if the local women are cr*p in comparison, like in the west, the ones on the sites will be overweight tat'd up crazies, that's to be expected.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?