Savguy73 saying hi.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
savguy73
Freshman Poster

Savguy73 saying hi.

Post by savguy73 »

Hi all,

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum. I live in Minnesota, in the upper Midwest of America. I have been interested in dating abroad for almost two years. My goal is a life-long companion.

I have experience dating Ukraine and Russian women and have traveled to Ukraine. I wrote a book about my experiences in Ukraine, "Three Extraordinary Women of Ukraine and One Foolish Man." The foolish man refers to both the risk one takes when opening their heart to love and also some of the silliness that ensues when an American travels alone in another country for the first time.
Author of Three Extraordinary Women of Ukraine and One Foolish Man http://amzn.com/B019PD4DTQ

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Re: Savguy73 saying hi.

Post by wanderlust »

Welcome to the forum, you're not so far from me. In this region, there's not that much curiosity about the rest of the world. You probably already know that.

I suppose you have heard a few Norwegian jokes over the years, we have them here too. :lol:
savguy73
Freshman Poster

Re: Savguy73 saying hi.

Post by savguy73 »

Hi Wanderlust. Ole and Lena jokes were a part of growing up. I live in the Twin Cities now and there is a little more interest in other cultures here. I even know a few people who have international marriages.
Author of Three Extraordinary Women of Ukraine and One Foolish Man http://amzn.com/B019PD4DTQ

Return to “Introduce Yourself”