Opportunities in Brazil.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Opportunities in Brazil.

Post by zacb »

I am kind of curious to hear about potential opportunities in Brazil, business or otherwise. With the economy on the downswing, what are some potential opportunities to cash in on it?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Re: Opportunities in Brazil.

Post by Grunt »

Good question, but I have no answer. Since my perspective is that of a disabled veteran with full pension, I give little consideration to employment, and focus more on culture and infrastructure.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opportunities in Brazil.

Post by Rock »

If the Real crashes to 6 or more to the USD and if real estate follows which would likely be the case, look to pick up fire sale condos within 2 blocks of the beaches in Copacabana and Ipanema to rent out at very good yields.

I think no matter what, those beaches and the beautiful mountain landscape (in spite of the favelas on the hills) will always be in demand with international tourists and garota chasers. But supply is very capped due to geography limits and since regulations don't allow for much tearing down and rebuilding.

Brazil is one of the worst performing economies on the planet in recent months and there is continued strong downward pressure on local currency.