My Theory About Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

My Theory About Women

Post by Eric »

I think that women are so much the target(s) of manipulation for the simple reason that women are easier to manipulate. They lack the faculty of logic & rationality of men. Women require guidance and leadership - which is why the false guidance they have now is so terrible - it is from the State, and they eschew it from men - who are just trying to help them. The snake has gotten in deep this time.
Women are the Trojan Horse for which to unseat a society. Notice how the snake went to Eve and not Adam, this is symbolizing something. Women also have a rebellious nature which makes them constantly try to overthrow their submissive position in any way possible. The State helping them do that - with an iron fist, is DISASTROUS.
When these Jewish assholes took over our society, before they did it - they sent in loads of anthropologists and sociologists to study and scan the weaknesses and fissures of our society - manipulating them at will.
We are sitting ducks.

Anyways,
this is why I think it's literally impossible for women to see the flaw in feminism. They are not able to see it, because they do not think rationally. Their emotions are being manipulated - and women rely heavily on emotions for reasoning.
Without leadership - a society is hopeless. We are hopeless unless we decide to take our country back. It is just going to get worse.
Last edited by Eric on May 12th, 2016, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: My Theory About Women

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:They lack the faculty of logic & rationality of men. Women require guidance and leadership

Based on your performance in messages to me, you are not in a position to judge anyone on logic or reason, nor are you in a position to provide anyone with guidance or leadership.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Women are supposed to be the guardians of morality. I believe they are, or can be. Maybe they once were. So what I'm wondering is, what is it inside a woman that makes her both capable of being not only moral but also a moral guardian, and at the same time be so corruptible.

Also, I don't think women are amoral or immoral. If they were, men wouldn't waste any energy being disappointed.
Last edited by Johnny1975 on May 13th, 2016, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't think that's exactly true. It was mostly women that pointed out issues in feminism to me, for one thing. For another, there's an emotional drive to be rational- so men are being emotional, too. Men sometimes even get hysterical in a different way- they usually get mentally rigid, instead of raving & screaming.

Men are also frequently COUNTER INTUITIVE, which may or may not get depicted as being more intelligent. I know that it's actually impossible to successfully be counter intuitive, since someone isn't going against their urge to go against their urges in that case- but someone can always "try to go faster by hitting the brakes." I think a lot of men are have easily damaged egos & they "move the goalposts" whenever they're wrong- much like calling "not it" when they f**k up. Same deal with being too arrogant to catch their own mistakes. Not limited to men, but self-recrimination is not always one of the more common male traits.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This is an interesting theory. I can see it myself that women definitely - although they may want to be with one man - they are not very good at it. And even the ones who are with a man, you can see them looking around at, darting their eyes desperately for men - all the time. It's obvious. I think they are hardwired to just find the best mate.
And we are hardwired to just find the most attractive mate - and pure and pristine young woman, and mate.

Unfortunately - not many left, on both sides.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

The thing about finding the best mate is that it's limited & frequently untrue- ever watch Jerry Springer? I figure women DO want it to be someone that's sturdy/virile/proficient/etc..., but it's not JUST that. There's a lot of women that could be compatible for a man, some that might even have bigger tits than the one he's with, but that doesn't make them interchangeable or in constant comparison. A woman might be the same way- her man isn't quite as strong & hunky as the guy that moved in across the street that seems attracted to her, but he's been a good father/companion/etc... or is simply the one she wants & so she stays with him.

No offense, but a lot of the guys on here are very cynical about women & I think it has more to do with going by the American cultural twist that blankets the population, including women (A LOT of things are blatantly narcissistic/sociopathic/psychopathic, so that's going to f**k things up in a very broad way). I recently heard another term that seems to be increasingly applicable: "robopath." The book that it's from (Bureaucratic Insanity) is still in the mail, but it's kind of hard to miss the meaning- even if articulating it can be tricky.

No other way to phrase it: "niggerization" is another potential issue to run into. I know black people have issues with this "cultural dynamics," but the idea of a woman looking only for a man that "be all about his paper & stacks that shit to the ceiling" is a bit of a popular theme. The men sometimes affirm the truth of this idea to feel more sure of things, but a sure thing isn't necessarily a good thing to begin with- plus, it's not going to be that way just because someone acts in a congruent way with it. There aren't going to be bullets in the gun just because you point it at someone as if it's loaded, either.