American women blame men for things they didn't do

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

American women blame men for things they didn't do

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Because radical feminism put women in America so high on a pedestal, they now have the power to blame stuff on men that the men didn't do, not just false rape. They can blame a man if they accidentally hurt themselves or what not...anything to undermine men.

Last year, my scum sister asked me to help her wash her car one Saturday morning. But I declined because I didn't want to be subservient to American women anymore. However, as she was washing her car alone, she accidentally hurt her shoulder. And as I went into the garage, she told me it was my fault that she hurt her shoulder, all because I didn't help her wash the car. WTF? She has had shoulder problems since her freshman year at UC San Diego when she was on the crew team. And in 2007 she had surgery on the shoulder that was giving her problems. So her hurting her shoulder can't be my fault. It's just another way for American women to prove their superiority over men. But it wasn't until she shamed me for going abroad that I finally had enough and decided to ghost from her as much as possible.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: American women blame men for things they didn't do

Post by gnosis »

There's a difference between being subservient to women and helping your family out.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Es probable que ella no se hubiera lesionado el hombro si le hubieras ayudado. Sin embargo, hubo otra alternativo. Ella debería haber llevado su coche a un lavado de autos.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

women are typically emotional. Emotions hinder your moral judgment. Therefore, women are more likely to wrongfully accuse people. Ayn Rand firmly stood by her words that she would never vote for a female president. She went into detail how - although there are a few diamonds in the rough - a woman, guided by emotions, would be disastrous for the nation.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

You let your own sister, whose shoulder was chronically bad already, get hurt cleaning a car that you could've helped to clean- because something something feminism?

Dick move, level MGTOW.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

bostero wrote:You let your own sister, whose shoulder was chronically bad already, get hurt cleaning a car that you could've helped to clean- because something something feminism?

Dick move, level MGTOW.
Don't say sister as if it is this noble puritian family blood bond thing.

Not all sisters are good sisters. I had a sister, who pretty much was a "good girl", did a 180 flip and starting going to strip clubs, sleep with men endlessly, and now is with a thug who practically verbally abuses her children.

And if she ever asked me for help and I said no, someone like you would come and say this to me, as if Family is automatically stronger by default. I say no to that, the ones who love you, should be the ones you call brother and sister.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

Nomad wrote:Don't say sister as if it is this noble puritian family blood bond thing.

Not all sisters are good sisters. I had a sister, who pretty much was a "good girl", did a 180 flip and starting going to strip clubs, sleep with men endlessly, and now is with a thug who practically verbally abuses her children.

And if she ever asked me for help and I said no, someone like you would come and say this to me, as if Family is automatically stronger by default. I say no to that, the ones who love you, should be the ones you call brother and sister.

I would agree with your point, except for this:
Last year, my scum sister asked me to help her wash her car one Saturday morning. But I declined because I didn't want to be subservient to American women anymore.
Whether his sister is a good, bad or neutral person, didn't even seem to factor into his thinking. It was all because he's pissed off at the feminist movement. Do you know how sorry and loserly that is? That's like letting a random helpless dog get hurt because once upon a time, some other dog bit you- twenty years ago. There comes a time to grow up and cope.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

bostero wrote:
Whether his sister is a good, bad or neutral person, didn't even seem to factor into his thinking. It was all because he's pissed off at the feminist movement. Do you know how sorry and loserly that is? That's like letting a random helpless dog get hurt because once upon a time, some other dog bit you- twenty years ago. There comes a time to grow up and cope.
This was last year and took place before I even started going abroad. Yes I was really pissed off at the feminazi movement. The thing is that my sister isn't immune from feminism, political correctness, and is closed-minded about the rest of the world. And at the time I was really fed up with American women and wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with them, except for the two I have deep friendships with who are like night and day from my sister (and the vast majority of AW).