Who wishes they had the "Dust of Broken Heart" love potion?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
traveller
Junior Poster

Who wishes they had the "Dust of Broken Heart" love potion?

Post by traveller »

Anyone who has seen the classic 1988 movie "Willow" surely remembers the brownies Franjeen and Rool with that fairy love potion called "Dust of Broken Heart." First Rool tries to take some to put on an attractive woman at a tavern but ends up spilling it on himself, causing him to fall in love with a cat. But my most memorable part is when Madmartigan is trying to pick the lock of the cage at the Nockmaar mountain tent camp and Franjeen hits Madmartigan in the nose with his bag of the potion, causing Madmartigan to fall crazily in love with Sorsha.

One place I sometimes like to go to is a club called Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral. It's a country club that is highly popular. Plus they also have one of those huge High Velocity Low Speed ceiling fans over the dance floor. Oftentimes, when nobody asks me to dance with them, I like to imagine myself with a bagful of that Dust of Broken Heart, taking scoopfuls of the potion, and blowing it up into the air so it gets sucked into the overhead fan and blown all over the entire crowd. I also imagine myself taking a cropduster plane, loading it up with Dust of Broken Heart, and flying over carnivals and county fairs and spraying the entire crowd with the love potion.

Anyone else here wish they had such a potion as Dust of Broken Heart? Especially that they can sprinkle or spray on a crowd and make everyone fall in love with each other?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who wishes they had the "Dust of Broken Heart" love poti

Post by Moretorque »

I just wish I had the Blackmans pecker gene and I would be all set....
Time to Hide!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Who wishes they had the "Dust of Broken Heart" love poti

Post by Hero »

I wish for that love potion from the movie "Love Potion #9". In the movie, if you wanted somebody of the opposite sex to fall in love with you, you'd spray the potion into your own mouth and throat. The potion had an effect on your voice that would make a person of the opposite sex fall madly in love with you as soon as that person heard your voice. Best of all, the effect of the potion would wear off after 4 hours, so you wouldn't be stuck with that person forever (like that episode "The Chaser" of the Twilight Zone).