Billionaire Elon Musk Divorces Same Women Twice

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Billionaire Elon Musk Divorces Same Women Twice

Post by gnosis »

From the article: "Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is getting divorced from his actress wife Talulah Riley for the second time-and it could make a serious dent in his fortune."

Elon Musk divorced Talulah Riley in 2012 and then remarried her July 2013. Now, she's filing for a second divorce. They live in California, so he's f***ed.

Here's the link to the full article: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/elon-musks-di ... 20180.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Re: Billionaire Elon Musk Divorces Same Women Twice

Post by ChinaFan »

Not everything he touches turns to gold.

Irreconcilable differences? When he's worth 50 billion, she'll be back for round 3.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

seems thats one paradox he hasnt gotten right~being fleeced by western women

i also hear he is an obama/demoncrat supporter, another big mistake
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

The guy is a fraud anyway, living off big government benefits.
Trying to be a better man
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Always makes me laugh when guys marry American women for a second or third time. They honestly believe that good American women still exist.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Taco wrote:
July 28th, 2016, 3:26 pm
Wow, that's a fine looking woman. I can practically smell those silky legs just by looking at this low-res pic, LOL.

P.S. Re: the meme text box that says, "hot Asian chicks: they do what you want," I have a feeling you guys are cruising for a bruising if any of you actually believe that, LOL.

I never tried monogamous LTRs/marriages/etc, but noticed a pattern among guys who married Asian women lamenting that after they had a kid then the women tend to quickly revert to becoming tiger moms constantly breathing flame and ripping him a new one unless he gets himself up to a very high standard of providing for the children's future education and household finances and so on-- in other words, getting his ass in gear and doing exactly what would be expected of a leading man in a traditional Asian marriage.
That's good, of course, for those of you who actually want to be traditionalists with a strong family, but I have my doubts about how smoothly "hot Asian chicks that do what you want" fantasies are going to pan out. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pretty Asian women are women, too, and there is something to the 'high standard' thing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
July 28th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Once you Asian, you never go Caucasian. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

gnosis wrote:
July 14th, 2016, 7:58 pm
From the article: "Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is getting divorced from his actress wife Talulah Riley for the second time-and it could make a serious dent in his fortune."

Elon Musk divorced Talulah Riley in 2012 and then remarried her July 2013. Now, she's filing for a second divorce. They live in California, so he's f***ed.

Here's the link to the full article: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/elon-musks-di ... 20180.html
He can afford it. If she takes half, does that take him off the top of the richest men in the world list? If so, what does it matter. Few men get to hold the title even briefly.

He had a prenup for his first marriage, I think.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 6:26 pm
P.S. Re: the meme text box that says, "hot Asian chicks: they do what you want," I have a feeling you guys are cruising for a bruising if any of you actually believe that, LOL.
Hahaha! Asian women are still women, and unless you get one that has no opinions or doesn't share them or you are an abusive psycho who smacks her around if she talks, she'll tell you what she thinks and she'll still be a woman when you get to know her.

Maybe they are a lot easier to deal with than American women. I've never been married to an American woman, nor have I been in a long term relationship. My mom believed in wives submitting to husbands and she's white. So it is possible to get an American woman like that (or at least it was. :) ). But they are still women and can have thoughts, opinions. Asian women can rebel, too, just like white women. You've got to set boundaries and expectations either way, be firm about things, choose your battles. And of course a decent husband is going to want to please his wife, and that's a big factor for me in most decisions we make.