Opinions please on Muslims and USURY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Opinions please on Muslims and USURY!

Post by Moretorque »

It has become obvious to me in a intelligent society with people who can think usury destroys your civilization for the fact it produces a non sustainable math problem which shifts all wealth to the userer over time and how quickly depends on the rate of interest.

Every single Muslim I talk to here in the USA tells me usury is strictly forbidden and you go directly to hell for loaning money at interest, no mention of this from the Western power centers who run our lives here.

I was wondering how much of the war between religious ideologies is really being foisted upon us because the Muslim faith believes in adhering to an honest money system to conduct trade ?
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opinions please on Muslums and USURY!

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:It has become obvious to me in a intelligent society with people who can think usury destroys your civilization for the fact it produces a non sustainable math problem which shifts all wealth to the userer over time and how quickly depends on the rate of interest.

Every single Muslim I talk to here in the USA tells me usury is strictly forbidden and you go directly to hell for loaning money at interest, no mention of this from the Western power centers who run our lives here.

I was wondering how much of the war between religious ideologies is really being foisted upon us because the Muslim faith believes in adhering to an honest money system to conduct trade ?
Muslims are just a bunch of hypocrites that will trample on other individuals for their own benefit, while preaching all the while. Not so different from other world cults in this respect.
They get around the interest prohibition through other names and workarounds. They take part of the profits of an investment or something like that. Having said this, at least that makes the lender more directly participate in the risk too.
But I don't see this 'difference' as a big schasm, they happily put their money "to work" on western banks. Isn't prince al-wallet a majority share holder of one of your favorites, Citi?
Last edited by droid on July 15th, 2016, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

`

I can see that, I am not talking about CITI bank but the Citi of London. By the way it appears they have plans to disconnect the CITI wealth from London and shift it to China.

It appears the Londoner's have been conned and their country will be turned into a 3rd world sh it hole like the rest of Europe...............

Religions at their core are nothing but tools ultimately to be used for the benefit of con men........... and the herd be to stupid to figure.
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I don't see how is usury different from a poor man that buys apples for $1 and sells them for $5+ with profit margin of 400% or more, money lenders charge a few % and everyone is losing their mind. Appleman should burn in hell for eternity??

Their product happen to be money, they pay rent, bills, employees etc and they don't get their money for free, they still have pay it to someone with interest

Why should anyone give you anything for free? Do Muslims do that, i doubt it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote: Every single Muslim I talk to here in the USA tells me usury is strictly forbidden and you go directly to hell for loaning money at interest, no mention of this from the Western power centers who run our lives here.
Taqiya. You think the same people who have no moral qualms about blowing up crowds of "non-believers" would not lie to one?

E.g. a prevailing 5.3% interest rate on a home loan ...
Western way: You need a 30 year $100,000 loan to buy a house. The western bank notes the $100,000 loan, passes $100,000 to the seller, and your (re)payments to the bank reflect principle + 5.3% interest.
You'll pay back a total of ~~$200,000.

Muzzie way: You need a 30 year $100,000 loan to buy a house. The muzzie bank passes $100,000 to the seller and based on 5.3% interest rates notes your loan at ~~$200,000 + zero interest.
You'll pay back a total of ~~$200,000.

There's your "no usury". :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:It has become obvious to me in a intelligent society with people who can think usury destroys your civilization for the fact it produces a non sustainable math problem which shifts all wealth to the userer over time and how quickly depends on the rate of interest.

The God of the Bible has set usury as charging interest as low as 1%. Therefore we conclude that there is no amount of interest which a man may charge another. So you know, those bankers are committing grievous sins against God by enslaving the whole world through fractional reserve banking.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:

Muslims are just a bunch of hypocrites that will trample on other individuals for their own benefit, while preaching all the while. Not so different from other world cults in this respect.
They get around the interest prohibition through other names and workarounds. They take part of the profits of an investment or something like that. Having said this, at least that makes the lender more directly participate in the risk too.
But I don't see this 'difference' as a big schasm, they happily put their money "to work" on western banks. Isn't prince al-wallet a majority share holder of one of your favorites, Citi?
Their societies put homosexuals the death, but you can see from migrants that Muslims commit other sins which are worthy of death which go unpunished, specifically rape. They are hypocrites in that respect. And you know if a society or culture produces thousands or hundreds of thousands of rapists and murderers that just bring mayhem with them wherever they go, that there must be something seriously sociopathic about that culture.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Banano wrote:I don't see how is usury different from a poor man that buys apples for $1 and sells them for $5+ with profit margin of 400% or more, money lenders charge a few % and everyone is losing their mind. Appleman should burn in hell for eternity??

Their product happen to be money, they pay rent, bills, employees etc and they don't get their money for free, they still have pay it to someone with interest

Why should anyone give you anything for free? Do Muslims do that, i doubt it.
The current monetary system is set up to where they are making money all the time on every bill in circulation through compound interest. They are in effect getting a piece of every transaction taking place in a society.

We need a way to facilitate trade and they have a lock on the script money we use, you can always buy your apples somewhere else and competition drives prices down. The scenario you are using is small potatoes and does not involve the exponential growth of compound interest.

Show me an apple grower who is a trillionaire ? and the banker does not even get his hands dirty!
Time to Hide!