The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by ladislav »

Spain, Italy, Argentina are filled with male model quality men. Appears to be more men than women. Guys are very good looking, the girls are spoiled. Worse than the US because guys harass the girls there ten times more. They are all horny. Same as Greece and Arab countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

ladislav,

so does this mean for the less than average guys the Philippines is the only place to go? Kind of sad and limited .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
books wrote:This was straight to the point, although their circlejerk is more pathetic actually.

And if you don't circlejerk together with them, you are banned in a matter of days.

Roosh forum has actually more banned members than active members, and I think this says everything :)
And I'm sure they've lost so many good posters or potentially good posters because of this.

I would never join that forum again

The fact that they also banned our Great Leader is unforgivable. I think I'm going to cry. Excuse me.
Roosh spends online more than 90% of his time everyday, he bans users no matter how
many hundreds or thousands of posts they had, at the smallest disagreement.

It is all a power trip for him, underlining his frustrations, his bitterness and resentments towards almost everyone.

People are here are curious what "reason" did Roosh give when he banned Winston?
Roosh himself didn't ban me. One of his moderators did. All I did was debate some people there. I cleared up some of their lies about me and HA. Then they got nasty and attacked me. When I counterattacked, they banned me for rudeness. They have double standards, in that if you are new, you can be attacked by senior members, but if you counterattack or defend yourself or correct their LIES, then you are the guilty one that gets banned. Only senior members can insult others, newbies can't. It's a double standard, which we don't have here of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

What is life like after hedonism? I've considered the question myself. When a man is young and given the option between unlimited no strings attached sex or a life time of sacrifice for a family that may abandon him, it's easy to see why most choose the former. Embracing hedonism is much easier and quicker than trying to build something. But it also doesn't have much depth. It's not like every round of sex get's incrementally better. Once you've had good sex it won't ever get exponentially better. Maybe this is why the RooshV crowd try getting flags. It's a grass is always greener mentality, so it becomes more of a psychological pleasure to trick yourself into thinking something is new. All of it in the end will become routine. This is probably why guys start doing anal sex and all kinds of other fetishes. I know Gaddafi kept a harem of boys to rape that he would switch to when he got tired of raping girls. It seems most guys who get unlimited sexual freedom eventually turn bisexual. Later in life your testosterone drops anyways. So what's the point of unlimited freedom if you eventually can't use it? You notice how there aren't many elderly playboys? There's a reason for that. At the end of the road you may have money saved from not having kids and freedom but you have no connections. No one trusts you and you don't trust anyone else. Your way of dealing with the world was transactional. So you shouldn't be surprised if everyone is sizing up how to exploit you in old age.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

drealm wrote:What is life like after hedonism? I've considered the question myself. When a man is young and given the option between unlimited no strings attached sex or a life time of sacrifice for a family that may abandon him, it's easy to see why most choose the former. Embracing hedonism is much easier and quicker than trying to build something. But it also doesn't have much depth. It's not like every round of sex get's incrementally better. Once you've had good sex it won't ever get exponentially better. Maybe this is why the RooshV crowd try getting flags. It's a grass is always greener mentality, so it becomes more of a psychological pleasure to trick yourself into thinking something is new. All of it in the end will become routine. This is probably why guys start doing anal sex and all kinds of other fetishes. I know Gaddafi kept a harem of boys to rape that he would switch to when he got tired of raping girls. It seems most guys who get unlimited sexual freedom eventually turn bisexual. Later in life your testosterone drops anyways. So what's the point of unlimited freedom if you eventually can't use it? You notice how there aren't many elderly playboys? There's a reason for that. At the end of the road you may have money saved from not having kids and freedom but you have no connections. No one trusts you and you don't trust anyone else. Your way of dealing with the world was transactional. So you shouldn't be surprised if everyone is sizing up how to exploit you in old age.
Nothing wrong with hedonism. The issue is that RooshV and the other RVF circle jerkers are NOT hedonists. Like women who post online profile just to get attention without ever having sex, RooshV and the RVF guys are mainly interested in validation. Chasing flags is NOT hedonism, it's validation seeking. Now, yes, a hedonist might turn to variety when he gets bored, but I'm not seeing that with guys like RooshV and the RVF crowd. In particular, the easiest easy to get variety is P4P, but they rule that out because they don't get the ego boost. Ego boost is everything for them, pleasure is NOT the goal.

(Btw, every orgasm since I was 12 or whatever has been enjoyable for me, same as most meals other than where the food was bad or I was sick, every good shit, every good night of sleep, etc. I don't know where you get this notion that physical pleasure gets boring, unless you're much older than me and your body is falling apart. It's validation seeking that gets boring.)

Main reason for no elderly playboys is most old guys are decrepit. The healthy ones are mostly past needing validation and tend to settle with one good woman as their sex partner, someone who doesn't bore them, or else they opt for solitude and masturbation. Not sure which of these options I'm going to take.

As for warm family connections, good luck with that. Lots of ungrateful kids out there, even when the parents did all they could for the children growing up. Just look at what an ingrate I turned out to be for my parents. Lots of women divorce rape devoted husbands. People are ALWAYS looking to exploit you, sorry to break the harsh news. And being nice is NOT the way to avoid being exploited either. Far from it.

Transactional works fine if you set things up right. Give the girl money each week or month and she has an incentive to keep you alive and happy. Marry her, and you may be worth more to her dead than alive. Arrange that you have to visit a remote office alone every so often to get the money, so she and her relatives can't imprison you. Deal with impersonal financial institutions that don't know you are a vulnerable old man with no friends, versus a local lawyer who does know your vulnerabilities and so can rob you blind with impunity. In general, put yourself in the position of a milk cow that everyone is living off of, and also make sure you aren't dealing with fools who can't appreciate your value. Nothing more dangerous than a fool.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

retiredfrank wrote: As for diseases, the girls the RVF guys (and Banano) go with are little different from ordinary prostitutes in this respect. They all have lots of partners, and thus potential for disease.
You're 55 years old but everyone sees here a mentality of a child:

"Yes prostitutes gave me sexually transmitted diseases, but those Roosh's forum guys also get sexually transmitted diseases!!!"

is not different than "Look diabetes and cancer is not so bad, look at
how the other many millions of people get cancer and diabetes every month!"
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Winston wrote:
books wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
books wrote:This was straight to the point, although their circlejerk is more pathetic actually.

And if you don't circlejerk together with them, you are banned in a matter of days.

Roosh forum has actually more banned members than active members, and I think this says everything :)
And I'm sure they've lost so many good posters or potentially good posters because of this.

I would never join that forum again

The fact that they also banned our Great Leader is unforgivable. I think I'm going to cry. Excuse me.
Roosh spends online more than 90% of his time everyday, he bans users no matter how
many hundreds or thousands of posts they had, at the smallest disagreement.

It is all a power trip for him, underlining his frustrations, his bitterness and resentments towards almost everyone.

People are here are curious what "reason" did Roosh give when he banned Winston?
Roosh himself didn't ban me. One of his moderators did. All I did was debate some people there. I cleared up some of their lies about me and HA. Then they got nasty and attacked me. When I counterattacked, they banned me for rudeness. They have double standards, in that if you are new, you can be attacked by senior members, but if you counterattack or defend yourself or correct their LIES, then you are the guilty one that gets banned. Only senior members can insult others, newbies can't. It's a double standard, which we don't have here of course.
The "moderators" on RVF are just alt-usernames created and controlled by Roosh.

I thought this was well-known public knowledge since many years ago.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

retiredfrank wrote: Give the girl money each week or month and she has an incentive to keep you alive and happy. Marry her, and you may be worth more to her dead than alive. Arrange that you have to visit a remote office alone every so often to get the money, so she and her relatives can't imprison you. Deal with impersonal financial institutions that don't know you are a vulnerable old man with no friends, versus a local lawyer who does know your vulnerabilities and so can rob you blind with impunity. In general, put yourself in the position of a milk cow that everyone is living off of, and also make sure you aren't dealing with fools who can't appreciate your value. Nothing more dangerous than a fool.
Here it gets a little more interesting, because we see the world through the eyes of how we might
be in 30 years from now.

How does a prostitute have a real "incentive" to "keep you alive and happy" if she is milking
from hundreds other men in the same time as from you?

How do you really make them so faithful to take money only from you?
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

drealm wrote:So you shouldn't be surprised if everyone is sizing up how to exploit you in old age.
Drealm, did you know that more than 65 % of the people in old age are being robbed by their relatives
(and not by strangers):

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 91782.html

http://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/i ... ember.html
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

on another hand, in his latest video Daryush Roosh Valizadeh looks worse, his beard is unkept, huge and
turning white

Roosh looks like he is aging rapidly and badly
Last edited by books on July 17th, 2016, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Ghost wrote:So who are you, books
I am from Mexico, 24 years old, working in auto insurance industry.

In my free time I enjoy Columbia, Argentina, Brazil but also Thailand.

Thank you for asking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:
Ghost wrote:So who are you, books
I am from Mexico, 24 years old, working in auto insurance industry.

In my free time I enjoy Columbia, Argentina, Brazil but also Thailand.

Thank you for asking.
But why do you call yourself "books"? It makes you sound like an avid reader with a lot of knowledge and information. lol. Are you?

Are you Mexican? How is your English so good? You work in insurance industry? Must be tough. I heard that very few people can sell insurance. How did you find HA online?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right? Why would he be a misfit in America? Wouldn't he be the type that thrives in America? Why would he be a HAer? Any idea?

Also, why are threads about Rooshv so popular here? It seems he has a knack for getting attention, even here in this forum. lol