Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Eric »

Because the mass of white Europeans/Americans are brainwashed into hiding their views, EQUALITY, hating their own race...and kow towing to other races, first.

That's why. Anything else I can help you to understand?

I'll give you the side you never understand from a white man's perspective. Most of the anger/irritation you see coming from whites is not because we are "racist", it is from being called "racist", over and over again....for being accommodating and being attacked over and over again for it; being used, a whipping post etc. If anything, most whites are the least racist bunch that I know, not because they willingly want to be - but out of manipulation for so many years. Yet, we are still attacked, we have grown weary of this. And this is why there is a seething sort of racism/hatred or irritation that is on the backburner...
Understandable, we have been pushed completely beyond the bounds and limits of human capacity in these matters. I suppose others like yourself will still feel self-put upon and righteous. The truth is - no one cares about Asians much in America, you should feel good about this - you are not involved in the thicket of neverending race war.
What are you complaining about exactly, again?

I've seen the agenda against whites and experienced it/experience it daily in the U.S. You can't tell me I'm lying - I'll call you "full of shit" and know I'm right about saying so. Minorities stand to benefit from this, that's why they (different groups) know it's wrong, but most say nothing about it - it's disgusting, they stand to benefit. Don't sit and lecture me about whites being smug or racist, take a trip to China, Korea or whatever Asian paradise you're from, experience real firsthand natural racism there - without any help from the government.
It seems no one can see outside themselves very well, it seems this is human. It seems you are no exception, although you'd like to think & act like you are.
Whites will always be hated, because they are seen as more beautiful, having more status, riches, accumulating more wealth, and just better overall as human beings (this is true especially in other countries across the world), it seems everyone is striving to be us - while attacking us out of jealousy/envy at the same time, a strange Freudian mix I'm sure even he'd be confused about. Does it make you mad - well you should ask yourself why? Well, it's the truth I didn't make it up, that 's just how it is - the truth often hurts. I know it for a fact...this is largely how the world sees it - so it must be truth.
However, all that is changing by unseen forced hands operating in the background, changing things around unnaturally and artificially strengthening minorities which cannot strengthen themselves on their own - for they lack the hard work or natural abilities the whites had for whatever reasons. Who would be doing this but a minority itself - who would stand to benefit from such a thing but another minority; and who is the only minority given enough power/ability & status, that stands out above all others as being capable of this....it's pretty easy to see. It's Jewish right down the center - all the way. The truth hertz, buddy. A white race would not attack itself - races are "philic" by nature and seek the preservation of its own. Given enough status and power & money a race would choose to elevate itself above all others, this is just natural. I'm not saying anything against the history of God's "people" although they seemed rotten right from the very beginning even in Moses's time, he rebuked them...what can I know about it? They are a far cry from the Jews of the OT....and the Jews as far as we've known them have been at eternal war with the West (Rome) for millenia, there is compacted protracted animosity and hatred there, stuff we don't even know about it's carried down by blood. It must be that way. It seems my time out of America has sharpened my ability to speak clearly and not mince words.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eric,

Your thread reeks with racism. You assume because your white your better then every other race. What your new Aryan breed? Your better posting in Storm front than here. So it's the jews that are at fault for causing all this? I knew there were nuts that posting here. If you love the white race so much why bother go to Asia? Stay in the white people country or maybe your so racist that you see racism everywhere. You see you want other races to worship you and if that doesn't happen you think they are racist. So in China or Korea they didn't love you enough as a white man or worship you as a white man and therefore they are racist? As Asian population grow in America there will be more friction between the different races. Why? Because there will always be misunderstanding between different races .

I don't agree that whites are the least racist but to be fair I agree that to label whites as being racist is unfair. I think ever race will have racism and maybe prefer their own but saying that I been jumped by bunch of white guys. I had Asian male friends get cock block or rejected by white folks. I had Asian friends including myself who been picked on in corporate USA because of our race. I was socially isolated in school because of my race. As a white guy you just realize how it feels to be a minority in a non -white country. I think because you assume that the whites are the best you expect to be the center of attention and when you are not you cry racism. I'm not denying that Asians can be racist. They probably are but for you to deny that whites are not racist is like saying black folks can't be racist.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I agree with Chanta76 here, if one is into white preservation issues, then one is not going to be 'Happier Abroad' in China. :lol:

They don't care about white people particularly here, they certainly don't think they are inferior to you.

There are places in the world where you will get your arse kissed for being white - Peru, Philippines, Ecuador - places like that where there was a
caste system based on skin colour on a stranglehold within society - very prevalent in the former Spanish empire.

You don't get laid in China because you are white - you have to be white and have a fair few things going for you - if one looks like a bag of shite then being
white is actually a hindrance, age doesn't seem to be a factor though.

South Korea is a different kettle of fish, but in my opinion, it isn't race per se that stops westerners from dating Korean women (though it is still seen as something of a taboo
if women date western men...) but age, friendships and relationships linked to age are strictly enforced in Korean society, what a Korean usually says when they find out you are the same age as them is 'Oh, you are the same age as me? We can be friends'. So if you are more than five years senior than a woman then you have no real chance of dating her. The best time to come to Korea to date local women is straight after graduation in my opinion, the longer you leave it the less likely you will get a Korean girlfriend who is decent looking.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Getting a girlfriend in Korea is not difficult, at least if you're tall and white or an American-born Korean.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gnosis wrote:Getting a girlfriend in Korea is not difficult, at least if you're tall and white or an American-born Korean.

I lived there for two years, in Changwon and Seoul.

Depends where you are in the country, some places are a lot more redneck than others and it depends how old you are.

No young Korean woman who is decent looking is dating a man ten years her senior unless he is rich and Korean (which disqualifies a lot of westerners).

Age is a factor, if you are over thirty, you are looking at divorcees and single mum's - which you can have back home. :roll:
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

You're right it isn't difficult to get a girlfriend in Korea but when I lived there it seemed like the vast majority of foreign guys dated lower quality girls, the kind of girls that hang out in itaewon every weekend. Some of the real dumb ones would actually date the waitresses that worked at the pubs in itaewon. They always seemed to have something wrong with them. Those girls would be considered trailer trash in the U.S.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

yick wrote:Depends where you are in the country, some places are a lot more redneck than others and it depends how old you are.

Age is a factor, if you are over thirty, you are looking at divorcees and single mum's - which you can have back home. :roll:
You're right, age is a factor in Korea. I am a young man, so I had youth going for me when I was there. But I had an older coworker friend who was 30+ and he did well. I knew other early-thirties men who did well. It definitely wasn't a desert.

I imagine for a forty-something or older guy it would be tough. Those guys would have to look at Phils or another country. Or China, I guess. It sounds like you're an older guy who is doing well there.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I'll tell you my story Gnosis - sad as it is. :lol:

My first stop in the Far East was South Korea, and as you know, there are loads of beautiful women - I was in my mid-30's when I arrived - but I look younger than my age, I am in my mid-40's and I look around 28-30. What would happen in Korea is that I would get interest and then they would find out my age and then they would lose interest. Because the ladies thought I was younger than what I actually was - which was frustrating but age is a factor there.

Two stories which might interest you - in the public school I worked at, a young Korean language teacher and I went on a date and we had a great time, the next week - she was transferred out of school, the first of me knowing about it was my co-teacher going 'Did you know xxx-xx-xxx has left?' And I was like '???' She was warned off that dating me was going to be bad for her career in the education system - how long was she there for? Three weeks, all the teachers knew we both went on dates.

Second story, I went to get my haircut and the hairdresser was this Korean girl in her late twenties - she was pleasant looking, knew a bit of English, wanted me to go to her church - so every time she would see me in the locale - she would stop me to talk to me to get me to come to her church - cue every adjosshi in the area to stick their nose in and ask her questions, like 'is her bothering you?' 'Is he your boyfriend/husband' all she was trying to do was to get me to come to her silly church whilst I am telling them f**k off. And one day this - old dude - he must have been around 70 shoved me in the back whilst she was trying to get me to come to her church (again) he was entering a lift - so I made my excuses to Ms Godbotherer and ran into the lift and glared at him telling him to try it now - he was shitting himself, old cunt.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

China? Oh yeah, it is far better for me for a lot of reasons, more women, more eligible women, and if you look 28 to a Chinese woman then that's your age as far as they are concerned, I have had interest off women between the ages of 19-25 and they know I am in my 40's - they don't care as much as they do in Korea. There are issues to contend like marriage - the liklehood of her family accepting you if you have anything like an age difference is slim, add the fact you are a foreigner and it get painful so it isn't problem free here but it is good.

Also, there are more body types in China, it isn't uncommon to see a woman with a nice arse or a nice big pair of natural breasts - dd cup and above - that is nothing like rare to see.

Korea has loads of beautiful girls though but I would only recommend it if you are in your twenties and even late twenties, you might be pushing it in my opinion but - YMMV.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Sorry Ghost this thread got way off the topic.

I'm Korean American and visited Korea since the 90's and married now. South Korea has ageism and maybe worst than USA and yes there are racist in South Korea. I'm not going to defend it but I met expats who loved Korea. It depends upon the person really to make the best of the situation. Korea is not the easiest country to live in. It's over crowded and people wants to know people business they do this everybody on top of that it's very competitive in Korea. A big part of the reason why some Koreans get plastic surgery is to compete in the job market. On their resume there is a picture attach to it and you guess it. If your not handsome or pretty they over look you.

South Korea is actually in my opinion getting worst. They are taking the bad part of western thinking and just messing it up. For example looks are very important in Korea. I think for expats they like it at first because the Korean girls dress well and are very clean looking but it's because the society is structure that way. Because of this if your a guy you have to dress well and look well. If your tall good looking guy and young you do OK in Korea dating wise if not ..forget it. '

I'm almost 40 and if my marriage does not work I would not go back to Korea to look for someone. That;s saying allot..and yes even for Korean American guys are judge harshly . Saying that the positive about Korea is there feminism is not that strong ..not yet. If you love to drink everyday that;s Korea. It 's a safe country like many other Asian country are and the infrastructure is very good.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yeah, I have a fair few mates who love living in Korea, they all had one thing in common - they all learned Korean and got to a decent level with it.

A lot of good things about Korea, it is as first world as most of Europe, definitely more so than Spain or Italy. It is clean, safe, good transportation system, there are very few nanny laws - you can smoke and drink outside on the pavement (not that I smoke and drink) life is affordable, loads of pretty girls live there. It isn't my cup of tea though but I know people who loved living there though I think if you are a westerner - you need to be a certain type of person - you need to be really laid back, to be able to let things go, be amendable and you'll be all right.

It helps not to be fat, ugly, old - Koreans will comment on it and if you explode in their face the first time, don't worry, you'll soon adapt and get used to it. :lol:
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Good stories, yick. The memories are coming back now. Sounds exactly like Korea.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:
Chanta76 wrote:....
That's why. Anything else I can help you to understand? .... .... ....
Geez ok, you're just and angry nut, i rarely do victim blaming here and mostly defend HA'ers, but you're just an angry nut, the problem is YOU in this case.
It's not gonna work for you anywhere if you really carry that attitude on the street, ready to lash out at everyone. Pack it up and go back home, work on your issues or something first. You'll probably lash out with a two page rant, but it needs to be said.
Eric wrote:Asians are some of the most racist, proud people in the world.
That's too broad, I'm realizing there are huge differences from region to region
Eric wrote:I do notice the stares, looks of outright hostility, condescension, etc.
Have you tried smiling when they stare? I get stared at all the time but i understand they're just curious, i smile and say hello and they smile back and say hi too and it's all good.
Eric wrote:It's like they hear we are "bad news" and so just avoid us. It's funny, kind of. Then, some of them like us for that reason....its funny.
Maybe they avoid you because they see the repressed anger in you.
Last edited by droid on July 19th, 2016, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

..Sorry to disappoint, more weak emotion driven responses...because you cannot come up with a rational point or points to what was said. "You're a meanie...you're so hateful"..bla bla.
The battle cry of the weak & the ignorant, in response to reality - or anything real.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

droid wrote:
Eric wrote:
Chanta76 wrote:....
That's why. Anything else I can help you to understand? .... .... ....
Geez ok, you're just and angry nut, i rarely do victim blaming here and mostly defend HA'ers, but you're just an angry nut, the problem is YOU in this case.
It's not gonna work for you anywhere if you really carry that attitude on the street, ready to lash out at everyone. Pack it up and go back home, work on your issues or something first. You'll probably lash out with a two page rant, but it needs to be said.
Eric wrote:Asians are some of the most racist, proud people in the world.
That's too broad, I'm realizing there are huge differences from region to region
Eric wrote:I do notice the stares, looks of outright hostility, condescension, etc.
Have you tried smiling when they stare? I get stared at all the time but i understand they're just curious, i smile and say hello and they smile back and say hi too and it's all good.
Eric wrote:It's like they hear we are "bad news" and so just avoid us. It's funny, kind of. Then, some of them like us for that reason....its funny.
Maybe they avoid you because they see the repressed anger in you.
Maybe, you wish all of that was true. ..

Look, at what's happened. I've simply explained the facts that whites are admired worldwide, and that whites are weary and tired of racism in America.

To see the responses I've gotten, just from this - reveals a lot.