Men from back then vs men nowadays. What happened??

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men from back then vs men nowadays. What happened??

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:But there were/are a lot of Jews controlling the post-War occupation and the monetary system of Japan. I don't see why there is this resistance to acknowledging the extent to which this is a Jewish problem.
I would be interested in evidence to support your first sentence.

Judaism isn't uniform. Talmudic/Orthodox Judaism is guilty of some things, like being parasitic. But they are not guilty of supporting liberalism. Liberalism is an independent movement that non-Talmudic Jews joined. Jews played a big role in this for the same reason that jews have played a big role in science and math, because jews tend to be interested in ideas and are action oriented. But non-jews also played a big role in liberalism. So I think blaming liberalism on jews is over-generalizing.
I would say that Jews are guilty of undermining societies they were established in in any way possible. For example, they funded the Puritanism and the Parliamentary cause in the English Civil War, even though that wasn't exactly liberal (although you could argue that it was a precursor to liberalism). That is why Cromwell let them back in to England. I'll bet if you research things, you'll find Jews were behind most movements to uproot the establishment in the last 2k years. It is not that they necessarily start the movement, but that they see a weakness and exploit it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's decadence, that is to blame. The Roman Empire fell because the ruling class became overly decadent, lazy, and most of all: less fertile. The birth rates of Barbarians at the gates kept steady, and the birth rates of the Roman nobles plummeted. Homosexuality, promiscuity, abuse of substance, overeating, it was rampant. More and more marriages were childless. And the lesser men and women were the ones who outbred their betters. We see the same thing nowadays; in Europe, hordes of Muslims and Africans outbreed the native Europeans at a staggering rate. The natives, meanwhile, hide away in a life of drug and alcohol abuse, sleeping around, partying, outrageous materialism and Godlessness. They have no direction in life, other then to pursue pointless hedonism. People no longer want to build a legacy for themselves, all they do is obsess over how important it is to "live in the moment". They are so busy living in the moment, there is hardly such a thing as a future to them.

Men in the old days wanted to build something up. They wanted to be responsible. Nowadays, responsibility seems almost like a bad word. That is what changed, and this impotent decadence makes a lot of men live pointless, useless and empty lives.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:But there were/are a lot of Jews controlling the post-War occupation and the monetary system of Japan. I don't see why there is this resistance to acknowledging the extent to which this is a Jewish problem.
I would be interested in evidence to support your first sentence.

Judaism isn't uniform. Talmudic/Orthodox Judaism is guilty of some things, like being parasitic. But they are not guilty of supporting liberalism. Liberalism is an independent movement that non-Talmudic Jews joined. Jews played a big role in this for the same reason that jews have played a big role in science and math, because jews tend to be interested in ideas and are action oriented. But non-jews also played a big role in liberalism. So I think blaming liberalism on jews is over-generalizing.
Newsflash-
Jews are uniform. Jews Conservative/Liberal will defend each other. They may hate each other. But newsflash they hate you more.

Jews stick together as a group, they pull and shove each other up the ranks of corporations and pull strings ensuring members of their race are given first shot at student openings in the major universities and top jobs throughout the areas of their dominance in every type of business imaginable.
http://www.rense.com/general59/sdom.htm
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jonny Law wrote:Newsflash-
Jews are uniform. Jews Conservative/Liberal will defend each other. They may hate each other. But newsflash they hate you more.
They hate me more? But I am a jew. Most of the info about the bad aspects of Judaism also comes from jews who oppose Judaism. One can classify people by religion and culture, but race is a pretty weak means of classification.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Newsflash-
They hate me more? But I am a jew. Most of the info about the bad aspects of Judaism also comes from jews who oppose Judaism. One can classify people by religion and culture, but race is a pretty weak means of classification.
Dear Fschmidt my friend,
You can't see the forest for the trees.
It means that if you look at things one at a time, you might not realize that a branch of separate "trees" go togehter to make a "forest"

You cannot see the Jewish domination because you are too close to it.
Looking at America from here in Thailand it is very obvious.

But there is basically no difference in thought between the average average American and average Jew. Americans are brainwashed by Jews almost completely.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's decadence, that is to blame. The Roman Empire fell because the ruling class became overly decadent, lazy, and most of all: less fertile. The birth rates of Barbarians at the gates kept steady, and the birth rates of the Roman nobles plummeted. Homosexuality, promiscuity, abuse of substance, overeating, it was rampant. More and more marriages were childless. And the lesser men and women were the ones who outbred their betters. We see the same thing nowadays; in Europe, hordes of Muslims and Africans outbreed the native Europeans at a staggering rate. The natives, meanwhile, hide away in a life of drug and alcohol abuse, sleeping around, partying, outrageous materialism and Godlessness. They have no direction in life, other then to pursue pointless hedonism. People no longer want to build a legacy for themselves, all they do is obsess over how important it is to "live in the moment". They are so busy living in the moment, there is hardly such a thing as a future to them.

Men in the old days wanted to build something up. They wanted to be responsible. Nowadays, responsibility seems almost like a bad word. That is what changed, and this impotent decadence makes a lot of men live pointless, useless and empty lives.

You are correct my friend. Now the new mode in America is to be a "guy", a pathetic little manlette, a he-bitch.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:People no longer want to build a legacy for themselves, all they do is obsess over how important it is to "live in the moment". They are so busy living in the moment, there is hardly such a thing as a future to them.

A man's "legacy" can be taken from him at any time. What's the motivation to settle down in the West and be responsible when a single argument with your wife can mean you never see your children again? As for living "pointless, useless and empty lives," talk to older men who tried to create a legacy and then were impoverished by divorce court. There are a lot of them.

Being "responsible" gets you a lot less in today's world than it did in the past. Is it any wonder that many men have adjusted to changing circumstances?

Yes, a few, like you, will be successful in integrating into less anti-family cultures. This is a good thing, but it is obviously not ever going to be viable for most.