Reconsidering Single Moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Reconsidering Single Moms

Post by Lorenzo »

I know, I know...don't got there. However, are we overlooking some possibilities?

I agree if she is lazy, a whore, has little going on, little to offer, has multiple kids..delete. But what about the hot single mom with 1 kid who is professionally employed, sharp, sincere, and got out of a bad relationship to start a new life? What if she is motivated to put out for her new man, make him the same priority as the kid? I will say this, you can get a way hotter single mom than a single never married type.

Asian women will all want to have children with you, even if they say they can go without them. My buddy married a Thai lady 22 years younger. He was 50 at the time and she was 28. She said no problem, we don't need to have kids. Seven years later she dumped him because she changed her mind and anted kids and met another guy here in the US. So for the man who is upper 40s and above not wanting to have kids, is picking out a decent single mom so bad? Is marrying a single lady with no kids actually a less stable situation if you deny her children?
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Post by livefreeordie »

I agree maybe its something to look into
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

There are 2 issues to look at with single mothers.

1) Are you ok with her having a kid?
2) Why is she a single mother?

If her reasons for being a single mother do not reflect badly on her, then all you need to do is decide if you're ok with her having a kid. I don't think they should be automatically ruled out. It depends on the reason. There are lots of nice good quality girls out there with a kid or two.

Personally, I would much prefer not to date one, because I think it's better for the bonding process if you both don't have kids and then you meet and then you spend time with her while she's still carefree and then you have a kid between you.
Last edited by Johnny1975 on August 3rd, 2016, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think there are a few factors to consider and depending on the situation it could be a possible path you could go down or a complete no go. I don't think it's a good idea for the younger guys to go down this route though.
filipinaaficionado
Freshman Poster

Post by filipinaaficionado »

In the Philippines in particular, the country is flooded with single moms. I think a lot of them are nice girls that had relationships with lazy pinoys who abandoned the kids. I think that if a guy knows he does not want kids, a good choice is to find a Filipina who already has a kid. If you get involved with a Filipina with no kids, there is virtually no chance she will not want to have kids. If you find one who already has a kid, you have a chance.

www.filipinaaficionado.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I married a Filipina single mom 4 years ago and I can't complain. Some single moms are worth marrying and some aren't. However, I would not marry a single mom from a country that has a high divorce rate. Single moms from poor countries are less spoiled, less indoctrinated, very practical and have better life skills in general.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.
Single mothers should be avoided like the plague! They will always put their kids ahead of you (even if you marry her). You cannot disciple her kids (even if you are married to her) and you may have to pay the kids bills (for schooling, dentist visits, etc.).

Just say NO to single mothers! :evil:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.
Single mothers should be avoided like the plague! They will always put their kids ahead of you (even if you marry her). You cannot disciple her kids (even if you are married to her) and you may have to pay the kids bills (for schooling, dentist visits, etc.).

I would have to disagree. Each scenario is different. Not all kids behave badly.

I'm the only father my wives 10 year old son has ever had. If I look sad he always asks me if I'm OK. He made a fathers day card for me on fathers day with his crayons. He also hugs me before he goes to school each day.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

jamesbond wrote:

I don't agree with a blanket statement that All of them should be ruled out. The ones I met did not put their kids in the forefront. They were hot looking and had the strongest libidos I've known. It's like they had a lot of pent up sexual frustration and just needed the right partner to release it on, and I was happy to receive it lol. They also are experienced and know how to please a man. However, they do present a more complicated picture. If I were 60 and single and wanted a hot filipina in her 20s or 30s who I felt would truly love me, then I would definitely consider a single mom with 1 kid, acknowledging that I might also be a step wallet.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Lorenzo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

They were hot looking and had the strongest libidos I've known. It's like they had a lot of pent up sexual frustration and just needed the right partner to release it on, and I was happy to receive it lol.
Yeah, its called the effect of sexual deprivation on single women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:I recently f***ed my first single mom (one kid) and I could barely f**k her at all. p***y was a lot looser.
It's amazing how much of a difference that first baby makes. You can always tell.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:I recently f***ed my first single mom (one kid) and I could barely f**k her at all. p***y was a lot looser.
It's amazing how much of a difference that first baby makes. You can always tell.
Western moms are loose as a goose, like dipping into a bucket. However the 2 single mom Asian women I had in Asia - one was tight and the other quite snug. My mister really hurt for days with the one gal, it was simply amazing so again it you never know until you try.

Gents, "tightness" also relates to physical fitness, physique, and number of recent partners. The girls I've been with that did miles of fast walking to work in Asia and/or yoga or running..yeooow!!! Ghost, if she was that loose then maybe you were getting sloppy seconds lol :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If you have no desire to have children at all, a single mom would suffice. After all, she already is a mother so you would not be denying her the experience every woman is naturally born for. At the same time, if the kids are still young, chances are they will be around. In foreign countries it's pretty rare for the kids to go to the father, so the kids will be in your life. You may take on a father role, even. And you may have to pay for said child. What's the point in that, if your desire is to not be a father? Might as well have married a younger, cuter girl and had one of your own. Now you are raising another man's child, using your precious resources to allow his genes' survival while you are left with nothing but the experience of surrogate-fatherhood.

Another option is to date a single mother whose kids already left the house, but that means she's likely in her late thirties to forties already... you could find a middle aged woman at home, no need to go abroad for one.

If you think this makes you happy, go for it. All the more power to you. But I don't really see the appeal, personally. Date or marry a third world single mother and you will end up paying for another man's kids, one way or another. And if thats fine by you, fine, but it wouldn't fly with me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144