Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:So this is the best they've got. Their "evidence" that they are right is because I dislike and cuss-out people being stupid. Just imagine if these people needed to apply logical thinking to anything. I mean, imagine.

Adama wakes up one morning and can't find his car keys. Instead of doing something logical, like retracing his steps and trying to deduce where he might have left them, he would probably start talking about how car key demons stole and hid his car keys.
Hey buddy, where Adama and us believers are going we'll not need keys nor cars!
Time to Hide!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Moretorque wrote:
Hey buddy, where Adama and us believers are going we'll not need keys nor cars!
Hell?

Praising baby killing sounds pretty evil to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:So this is the best they've got. Their "evidence" that they are right is because I dislike and cuss-out people being stupid. Just imagine if these people needed to apply logical thinking to anything. I mean, imagine.

Adama wakes up one morning and can't find his car keys. Instead of doing something logical, like retracing his steps and trying to deduce where he might have left them, he would probably start talking about how car key demons stole and hid his car keys.
Thanks for the nod. I rarely lose my car keys. I make sure to put my keys in the same exact spot everyday. That way there is no guessing game as to where they are. They are where they should be. I know cause I put them in the same spot every single time. So losing the keys is not an issue. (Edit: I just checked, and my keys are in their place. Thanks for the reminder.)

As for demons, well they are spirits, and devils don't have physical bodies of their own, which is why they possess people. Therefore there could never be any demon which could remove my keys from their place.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
cdnFA wrote:Praising baby killing sounds pretty evil to me.
Yeah that's evil. The type of evil one goes to hell for.

Look at how upset he is though. He shouldn't even care that much about anything that is typed here. You would think I sunk a dagger into his heart or something. Must not be anything really interesting or serious on his mind except for what I'm thinking.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:Does anyone else suspect Adama is a robot? He seems to pick up on keywords and post based on that. Just like he started talking about car keys even though it was just an example. He seems incapable of taking anything -non-literally. I've noticed this kind of thinking (for lack of a better word) in fundamentalist types. I'm not digging at him at the moment. It's just really odd and I've never understood it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was about to quote that lame thing about the keys lol.
It might be google doing some low-level "deep learning" experiments

@Adama
Don't take me too seriously, i agree with some things you say and disagree with others, just humoring this a bit.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think Adama is really just an extension of Droid and Droid is testing new software on us..........
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:Look at how upset he is though. He shouldn't even care that much about anything that is typed here. You would think I sunk a dagger into his heart or something. Must not be anything really interesting or serious on his mind except for what I'm thinking.
He called God evil, because of some passages in the Bible. That upset you, judging from your reply. But could it be that the God of the Old Testament is just kind of an asshole? He seems nicer in the New Testament, I'll give you that.

Well in the Old Testament He did more because He wanted to present them as an example for us. He had to show us how He truly feels about sin. In other words, don't do it. In the NT, He feels the same way, but His mercy is emphasized more.

In the OT there were many tribes which God had a problem with, who were doing things which He considered disgusting. He had already determined what their punishment would be. He merely used the tribes of Israel to bring His judgment upon them. So if God says the penalty for a certain activity is death, and virtually a whole nation is committing that act repeatedly everyday knowing how God feels about it, then they were likely to receive judgement.

You haven't seen me upset. I am just saying, I am always on that guy's mind, even when I havent responded to him since he made his first posts on the subject. He also thinks I refuse to talk to him because he thinks God is cruel. No, it is because he openly describes what homosexuals do in the marital bed, which is disgusting.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
You haven't seen me upset. I am just saying, I am always on that guy's mind, even when I haven’t responded to him since he made his first posts on the subject. He also thinks I refuse to talk to him because he thinks God is cruel. No, it is because he openly describes what homosexuals do in the marital bed, which is disgusting.
You are only on my mind when I see you post stupid shit.

Much like pretty much everything you say about me and people in general you are extremely off base. You have no ability to read what people are thinking.

But hey nice save on the gay thing... I guess I am on your mind always if you remembered that... using your logic. Most people would have clarified their position rather than come across as some sort of lover of baby killing.
Also even if it is true regarding the disgusting thing, you do love a baby killer and justify his actions. That is the real issue here.

Also someone who is disgusted by homosexuality but not baby killing has their priority messed up. Dudes f***ing other dudes is gross but it is not on the same level as drowning little babies. Interesting that you felt motivated to call me disgusting but let the other thing pass.

Also referring to being balls deep in another dude is not exactly all that graphic, and was done in the context of an illustrative example for which it's extremeness served a function.
Last edited by cdnFA on July 13th, 2016, 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
He called God evil, because of some passages in the Bible. That upset you, judging from your reply. But could it be that the God of the Old Testament is just kind of an asshole? He seems nicer in the New Testament, I'll give you that.
I don't think I upset him. I don't think he has enough respect for me to be upset by me. I think he is so deep in his faith that there is nothing that can shake him. No logic, no facts nothing.

As for the OT and NT god, they just can't be the same person. One would not expect an all knowing all powerful entity to change that much on a dime.

The OT dude is a vengeful mass murderer and an extreme nationalist that would make Hitler happy [living space/ promised land, chosen people/master race], the OT reads like Mien Kampf. Also into a lot of strict rules [over 600] pretty anal guy.

The NT guy seems to be into that universal love and brotherhood thing and a bit more easy going. Although you have that whole going to hell for not believing thing which is a bit Old Testament and certainly not loving nor understanding or turn the other cheekish.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Argument # 5: The Bible is the word of God because it agrees with science and contains scientific facts.

False scientific facts in the Bible

- Insects do not have four feet

- Rabbits do not chew their cud

- Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt nor dust

- The bat is not a bird

- Snails do not melt

- The Earth is not flat

- The Earth is not motionless

- The moon is not a light

- Our sun is not the same age as the rest of the stars

- Stars are not little balls of light close to the Earth

- Wind is not held in storehouses
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... /Page9.htm
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great new video by ODD TV for flat earth beginners that answers 21 of the most common questions about flat earth.

A Strangers Guide to the Flat Earth | A comprehensive beginners course that thoroughly explains the answers to 21 of the most frequently asked questions about flat earth. Journey through the list from beginning to end while all the "loose ends" are tied up by the time it's over. Share with you friends, family and loved ones. The earth is most definitely flat and it is important for us to understand.

21 Questions:

01. Where’s the edge?
02. Where does the sun go if the earth is flat?
03. What’s underneath the flat earth?
04. What about ships & boats disappearing over the horizon?
05. What about all the pictures of the earth?
06. Why are all the other planets round?
07. What about satellites and GPS?
08. Is outer space even real?
09. How is circumnavigation possible on flat earth?
10. How come the moon is upside down in the southern hemisphere?
11. What about seasons?
12. What about gravity?
13. What about the Coriolis Effect?
14. Why can’t I see infinitely far?
15. Is the flat earth a religious thing?
16. Is the flat earth society behind the resurgence of the flat earth?
17. Are all scientists, pilots and members of the government in on it?
18. NASA isn’t the only space agency. Are all the others in on it?
19. Well then who’s responsible for this deception?
20. Why the lie?
21. What’s it mean if the earth is flat?

Narrated & Produced by ODD TV
with an original soundtrack.

Free Download:
'Dear NASA, Why Are You Lying?'

Special thanks to John Armstrong, Amandha, Gurly Truther, UncleR3mus & Dave P for sending your answers to my email.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I finally uploaded some photos I wanna show you that I took from my smart phone on a plane from Las Vegas, to Seoul, Korea last January. It certainly looks like there is curvature on the horizon, doesn't it? If you look at the photos below from the plane window, you can see a slope.

Adama, how do you explain that? I took multiple shots here from different angles. And I took some videos too, which I will upload later. Remember that my smart phone camera has no fish lens or curved lens, and neither does the plane window, because if it did, then you would see the ground and airport curved too when the plane is parked at the airport or on the runway. So Adama, how do you explain this?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne