Why are guys on here constantly thinking with their dícks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Why are guys on here constantly thinking with their dícks?

Post by CerealKiller »

I know this is a newbie question, but...
Isn't there more to life than traveling halfway around the world just to bang below average short homely Asian peasant girls? Let's be honest, nobody on here is getting with models.
D_Athlete wrote:Europeans and other desperate omega males are coming here like locusts to 'study' Chinese or even teach English just so they can get a shot at some average Chinese pùssy, lol. Every time I see a foreigner in public with a Chinese girl, she's a 5 or 6/10 at best, with a homely face and dark skin.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are guys on here constantly thinking with their díck

Post by yick »

Europeans and other desperate omega males are coming here like locusts to 'study' Chinese or even teach English just so they can get a shot at some average Chinese pùssy, lol. Every time I see a foreigner in public with a Chinese girl, she's a 5 or 6/10 at best, with a homely face and dark skin.
What an absolutely stupid comment that is.

It is beyond ridiculous.

If my girl is a homely, dark skinned semi-peasant and not a 'model' why does anyone give a f**k? If I am happy and she is happy then why do you care.

I am a 6/10 - 7/10 on a good day - so me and the 6/10 'homely peasant girl' are well suited then.

I'll tell you one thing in China, women here don't treat me like a potential rapist or sex predator like they do back in the UK - they are pretty friendly and happy to treat you like a human being in the main - which is worth the air fare alone. Also, they usually have no tattoos and are in decent shape, meaning - a 6/10 in China is worth more than a 6/10 in the UK - or The States.
Isn't there more to life than traveling halfway around the world just to bang below average short homely Asian peasant girls? Let's be honest, nobody on here is getting with models.
No-one is getting with models anywhere if you are a working class man with meager means - if you haven't got over that fact by the time you are 18 and sexually awakened then that's too bad. :roll:

But yes, there has to be more than getting laid if you want to stay out abroad long term. The wrong woman can bring as many problems to your door overseas than she can back home.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Trolololololol lol lol lol lol (sing to the tune of Deck The Halls...)
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

CerealKiller wrote:I know this is a newbie question, but...
western models? No. Eastern Models? Yes. Melania Trump (eastern european), who has plenty of money of her own, isn't actually married to Mr. USA. Gisele (Brazilian/German), who makes more money than Tom Brady didn't marry for money, either. Many many women in eastern europe (finest women in the world) can easily be mistaken for a fashion/glamor/nude model. Not to mention central/south american women. I spoke to an Isreali several years ago who showed me a picture of his wife. She looked like a cross between Penelope Cruz and a 1980s Paula Abdul! You're speaking out of your a$$. Get out much? You forgot the name of this website already?

As to thinking with our dicks; First of all, testosterone is one hell of a harmone (only clueless girls would ask that question). Anyway, the western world - as far as a man's love life is concerned - is sort of like prison (no I never did time). When you get out, there's only one thing on your mind - women. Western women are so conditioned to hate nice guys and "not need men" that men are flocking to eastern countries. Not necessary for a better life, but for a better peace of mind - and love life. I'll state the obvious: Western Women are the worse in pretty much every category there is. It's said that american women are only good for sex. Well if western women are raised/conditioned to hate nice guys, how do nice guys get sex? It's a contradiction if you ask me. The only cure for that is to get on a plane and get out of dodge. Let them have their badboys/thugs/jerks/a$$holes. When they turn 40/45 they won't know what hit them. Ever hear them complain "where did all the real men go?" Well, the real men went over seas. Now they (western women) are stuck with the "fake"men. That's how they like it, right?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

To each his own, I guess. People are gonna believe what they want believe. Six years in China I have never once spotted a foreigner with a dark homely peasant girl. I did once see a French dude, with white hair making out with a damn fine, tall, long legged beauty in the subway. I also saw an old black dude with Don King hair with a very good looking, tall, light skinned girl.

Of course the cynical here will just say they were ho's, so what does it matter in the end?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

yick wrote:
Europeans and other desperate omega males are coming here like locusts to 'study' Chinese or even teach English just so they can get a shot at some average Chinese pùssy, lol. Every time I see a foreigner in public with a Chinese girl, she's a 5 or 6/10 at best, with a homely face and dark skin.
If my girl is a homely, dark skinned semi-peasant and not a 'model' why does anyone give a f**k? If I am happy and she is happy then why do you care.
That's a good attitude to take, yick. I think the point D_Athlete was trying to make is that if guys are dating borderline ugly girls in Asia, then why even bother going to Asia? Anyway, you'll have to ask him to clarify.
But yes, there has to be more than getting laid if you want to stay out abroad long term. The wrong woman can bring as many problems to your door overseas than she can back home.
Well said, and I hope certain HA posters realize this at some point, although I'm not sure if they will. As for getting involved with the wrong woman, problems could easily become even worse than back home. You're in her country, where people speak her language, she has her entire family behind her... not exactly good odds. All that being said, there are still success stories of guys going abroad.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

CerealKiller wrote:I know this is a newbie question, but...
D_Athlete wrote:Europeans and other desperate omega males are coming here like locusts to 'study' Chinese or even teach English just so they can get a shot at some average Chinese pùssy, lol. Every time I see a foreigner in public with a Chinese girl, she's a 5 or 6/10 at best, with a homely face and dark skin.
Actually, I did get with a model when I visited Amsterdam (no, she wasn't a prostitute). And I've dated Ukrainian, Dominican, and Filipina women who could have been models. One of the Filipinas looked just like J. Lo. and one of the Dominican women looked like Halle Berry.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Ghost wrote:Trolololololol lol lol lol lol (sing to the tune of Deck The Halls...)
Glad to see that I made your day, Ghost :lol: Would love to see a trip report or update from you or some of the other guys in China.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

CerealKiller wrote: ...if guys are dating borderline ugly girls in Asia, then why even bother going to Asia?
Because in the USA, even an ugly Asian girl can get a rich guy like Mark Zuckerberg or Robin Williams. A middle-class guy has to settle for a downright hideous Asian girl here.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The lowest of the lowest of Western men, the dregs of American and European society, tend to end up with the dregs of Asian society. The type of men you see with hideous women, tend to be rather hideous themselves. It is not uncommon, however, to find an average looking man with an above average woman. In this case, either he is ridiculously charming and charismatic, or more likely, he's loaded.

Of course if you are a low-quality male and cannot get even the lowest of quality local women in your own country, anything he encounters will be welcome. You throw a dog a bone, and he'll chew on it. It's nature. Any sex is better then no sex, and if your only alternative besides winning the lottery is being a miserable sexless hermit at home, the choice isn't hard to make.

When it comes to average to below average men striking gold, we only need to take a look at the type of women Winston has slept with despite the fact that he's essentially a Taiwanese Hobbit... lets just say, stranger things have happened. Sometimes a man gets lucky too. In fact, it happens quite a lot.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

w.p.o. wrote:Many many women in eastern europe (finest women in the world) can easily be mistaken for a fashion/glamor/nude model. Not to mention central/south american women. I spoke to an Isreali several years ago who showed me a picture of his wife. She looked like a cross between Penelope Cruz and a 1980s Paula Abdul!
Thanks for the reply, w.p.o.

I didn't exactly spell it out, but part of my original post was to highlight the fact that guys on here overwhelmingly seem to choose Asia for whatever reason.

The world is a big place, so sometimes I wonder why so many guys head straight to Asia, especially since so many of those guys end up with girls who are average at best. Perhaps they would be better off elsewhere.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The lowest of the lowest of Western men, the dregs of American and European society, tend to end up with the dregs of Asian society.
In some places in Asia, yes - but for sure not everywhere in all Asia.

Luckily in Japan there is not really a problem with that, this is not a cheap place.

For sure Germany is cheaper....if you are living in Europe, there is no need to travel to Asia for prostitution anymore.

Just one article -

http://www.thelocal.de/20130614/50297
“I've been to brothels in all of Germany's big cities. It's definitely addictive,” the 39-year-old Floridian said.

Over the past 11 years, he has made three trips a year to Germany for its brothels. Most recently he spent a week in Frankfurt, where he spent €400 on having sex with 12 women. “This was two a day,” he said.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

CerealKiller wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
I didn't exactly spell it out, but part of my original post was to highlight the fact that guys on here overwhelmingly seem to choose Asia for whatever reason.
I think a lot of guys prefer submissive women. Personally, it's not a preference. I just want a woman who is genuine, straighforward and has traditional values & good morals who I'm attracted too physically as well. Not too much to ask.

Finding an Anglo woman like that is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

The_Adventurer wrote:To each his own, I guess. People are gonna believe what they want believe. Six years in China I have never once spotted a foreigner with a dark homely peasant girl. I did once see a French dude, with white hair making out with a damn fine, tall, long legged beauty in the subway. I also saw an old black dude with Don King hair with a very good looking, tall, light skinned girl.

Of course the cynical here will just say they were ho's, so what does it matter in the end?
Thanks for the reply, The_Adventurer. Hoes or not, at least those guys got what they were looking for, if only for one night - or is that one hour?

As to not seeing even one foreigner with a "dark homely peasant girl" - maybe not dark, homely and an actual peasant :lol: but there's plenty of evidence to suggest that many westerners punch way below their weight in China. For example, yick recently stated this in another thread:
yick wrote: Most Chinese women wouldn't date a foreigner - even poor, ugly women from the middle of the countryside wouldn't give it a second thought
I've personally witnessed many above average-looking foreigners (especially white Anglos) with local girls who are decidedly meh in Asia, and that definitely includes China. In fact, I see it so often that whenever I see a foreigner out in public, I pretty much expect that the girl with him will be nothing to write home about. And when I do see her face, 9 times out of 10 that's the case. (The remaining one time it's an HA poster's girlfriend, obviously ;))