Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.
This is very interesting, indeed in heavily catholic countries (like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and the Philippines) there is almost no feminism.

It does seem like the countries that are heavily protestant (US, Canada, UK, Australia) have the most feminism.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.
Well, you're equating Protestantism with Christianity - I don't necessarily think that's true to be honest. I do see Protestantism as liberal and a Trojan Horse to for liberalism, actually. I see wgat you're saying about the Weakness of Christianity...I've had many of the same thoughts as you.
I'll look more into Aryan dharma, thank you for this topic.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The last Indian chick is hot. You must be having fun blasting all the Indian whores, JohnDoe, Lol. Can you get non-prostitute Indian females in India? Is that difficult to do?

I'm sure it's not hard, considering I heard that Indian woman are increasingly dating and sleeping with foreign men.

Can you imagine trying to get non-prostitute Indian girls that look as attractive as the Indian girls you posted in the U.K. or the States? Very difficult.

Indian woman abroad can be as bad as JAPS (Jewish American Princesses).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I like Indian girls because they are like East Asians ("orientals"), many of them leave pubic hair, even if it's a 5 o'clock shadow.
Technically-speaking, INdians/Pakistanis/Sri Lankans are South Asians.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Problems with hookers:
(1) Rush- things are on a clock & sometimes it's a pretty short one (20 minutes can be too short, especially if you consider the whole "on the clock" feel to wear off).
(2) Environment- things might be digging into your back,legs, etc... .
(3) Condom- the feel can detract from things pretty strongly & obviously it creates a barrier.
(4) Limits- there's a surprisingeffect from subtle things that are usually there (ex: no kissing- even if you weren't really looking to do that specifically, things like her closeness when you would be doing that are potentially missed).
(5) Missing "Magnetism"- don't know what to call this & I guess it could be there sometimes, but that can be a big one. Not necessarily something you'd tell the guys about, there it is.

I guess these can all be present with a regular woman, but I think that that's the more "effective" situation. That is, if she's not a general pain in the ass & she's good in bed.