Black pill blog

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black pill blog

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Nailer wrote:For perhaps the fifth time, you aren't in the U.S. and have no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah, Krad. You don't seem to be willing to learn anything. Dismissing anyone who doesn't agree with you as being a whining loser rationalising his personal problems is not going to be helpful in your learning about other places.
Like I've said, the real takeaway from Krad's posts seems to be that SA is still a great place, I hope someone goes to check it out, seriously. I've met a few southafricans and they seem authentic and grounded, good eye contact and firm handshake.

Apparently you also need to be the equivalent of a millionaire with great wealth. And you have to be willing to kill others.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Regarding American women, this is the only thing that needs to be said:

There aren't enough desirable women to go around.

You can't rationalize your way out of this problem. Any analysis beyond that is just a bottomless pit of madness. All these theories about evolutionary psychology, masculinity, social behavior, conspiracy theories, and political ideology is a wild good chase that solve nothing and builds up a complicated structure of ideas that make you neurotic and depressed. The Red Pill / Pua people are saying "I can solve this problem through self-improvement". They can't. It's a self-improvement cult that never ends. When it doesn't work, guess who gets blamed? You. It's a delusion of control in a situation where you have very little.

You can't "figure out" this problem any more than you can levitate objects with your mind. It's a road to nowhere.

These thousands of articles that have been written about the subject are worth exactly nothing. The wrong turn is when you think you can "hack" basic supply and demand. Once you go down that path all your ideas are worthless because it is built on a wrong assumption. All of these complicated theories have always rubbed me the wrong way and felt intuitively wrong to me. I can't relate to the way these guys see the world. It does not jive at all with my real-world experiences.

The only solution is to go where the well has water. The results I get with Tinder anywhere in the U.S. verses eastern Europe are like night and day. I'm taking that as a positive indicator of what I will actually experience when I am over there in person. In the meantime, I am just trying to roll back every stupid idea I have heard in the last few years and forget I ever saw any of this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:Regarding American women, this is the only thing that needs to be said:

There aren't enough desirable women to go around.

You can't rationalize your way out of this problem. Any analysis beyond that is just a bottomless pit of madness. All these theories about evolutionary psychology, masculinity, social behavior, conspiracy theories, and political ideology is a wild good chase that solve nothing and builds up a complicated structure of ideas that make you neurotic and depressed. The Red Pill / Pua people are saying "I can solve this problem through self-improvement". They can't. It's a self-improvement cult that never ends. When it doesn't work, guess who gets blamed? You. It's a delusion of control in a situation where you have very little.

You can't "figure out" this problem any more than you can levitate objects with your mind. It's a road to nowhere.
It is interesting to think about how the problem arose, the precise implications of it and so on. But yes, it is still going to be a problem. Much like the employment problem for most people, if jobs/females are in short supply, even if you do get one the conditions are going to suck relative to the good old days. For some reason people some people want to take a magical view that the universe and all entities in it have no agency and respond passively to whomever they are thinking about. Very strange.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't even think most every woman has a boyfriend. I just think "I have a boyfriend" is the excuse they use because they are too cowardly to get involved due to their deep seated and illogical fears. "I have a boyfriend" is a clause that they figure is innocent enough and will get most men to back off.

In short I think many American women are just beyond scared of entering into new relationships and of new men, and when they get hit on, they come up with this lie they're so used to telling to get men to back away from them.

I do think some women are psychologically paralyzed by fear and therefore unable to accept the prospect of a relationship with a man. They will say they already have a boyfriend, just to evade the possibility of getting hurt or rejected.

And I don't believe most women are getting hit on that much unless they work in a bar or at a fitness club. Probably the only people hitting on them are coworkers and friends of their girlfriends or people they've known from school.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:It's like you want to go back to sleep, and that is fine with me.

It is not religion per se. It is CULTURAL MARXISM. How can you have possibly forgotten this? You've forgotten about this already?

And the other half of your answer is: Narcissism, and female narcissism is from feminism, which is a part of communism.

So is it a conspiracy? Yes, to turn women into gods. Many of you have stated this: women can do no wrong. That is feminism, which comes from cultural Marxism. Treat women as gods, like they are infallible, always right, can do no wrong, are unquestionable, never lie, etc. They've brainwashed everyone with this.

But now you go back to sleep with sectarianism and decide it is a Catholic vs Prostestant issue?

Most Protestants are just a lighter version of Catholics anyhow. There's little difference between Anglican and Catholic or between Catholic and Orthodox. True Christianity was always off the grid because it was never approved of by the power of the Catholic church, who would murder them for heresy or torture them for teaching Christianity rather than the worship of Mary, dead saints, statues and pomp of the Pope.
This. I also want to add that, although I find the PUA and red pill stuff intense and hardcore & obnoxious and counterproductive... The masculinity theory and explanations have done a lot to me for shifting balance back to where it should be. Before, like so many other guys, I was a leaf in the wind to and for these women around me, I had lost my footing.
Now, I stand ground and know how to discern, don't waste my time if I don't want. It has done it's job in shifting balance back.
What disturbs me almost more is the men I see around me, constantly. Spineless, ball-less, testicle-less simps who are passively, and that's the key word, is passively sitting there and 'hoping to get something' from these women. It frightens me.

Western women are bad relationship material, they are completely unfriendly and unopen. They destroyed marriage and relationships. I do feel that way.
I stand my ground like a lion and have the women dance around me. That's how it should be. I've seen so many "strong & independent" women drop that attitude like a bad habit in front of me when I just stand there and refuse to bow down before it. It's almost like they snap out of it, and are relieved that someone finally came along and "saved them from the act". This is honestly the feeling I get.
Generosity and chivalry - in the hands of a manipulative woman you are minced meat with that attitude. Chivalry and gentlemanly behavior is seen as weak to the women now. Women shot themselves and everyone else including men in the foot when they went away from traditions and got mad. They destroyed that connection that exists between men and women. Like a bunch of snotty, spoiled punk-children...they are, as others noted, completely irresponsible of their behavior. Women have to be trained, and that's it - that's what it seems like to me, mostly.
Remember, woman is easily deceived. They were so much better when they were well behaved.
Can't we bring that back? Isn't everyone sick of a woman with an attitude. Woman destroyed relationships between men + woman, by being difficult. Don't piss women off or you'll never hear the end of it. Piss off the collective mass of them and you'll end all of everything. Woman should not be allowed to be manipulated by angry bullshit.
Ican't remember the last time I talked to or looked at a woman and she responded what I would call "normally". Not with an attitude of some sort or some other nastiness you have to deal with at first.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Interesting that even the editor of the Daily Stormer is coming around to the same idea:
I don't know any man who has had his life personally destroyed by a Jew. I don't know a man who hasn't has his life personally destroyed by a woman. Most of them, more than once.
https://www.dailystormer.com/boomsplain ... ger-crowd/
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I'm convinced women themselves are actually the problem:
https://www.dailystormer.com/migrant-cr ... -reversed/

Not jews, not "the Illuminati", not the Bilderbergs, not Communists, not corporate America, but the largest interest group in the world.

If you give political power to children they will vote for candy for breakfast.

If you give political power to women, they will vote for free stuff and more dick, i.e. exactly what we see in the west. Women will happily throw open the gates and destroy society if it means they get more dick to choose from. It's hard to fathom because we don't want to imagine they are sexually interested in third-world scum.

More cock. Just look at those grins as they anxiously await an army of men they can choose from with virtually no competition:

Free kisses for refugees:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfiIhCYYeu8[/youtube]

These girls are crying because their supply of fresh dick with new diseases might be reduced under Trump. This is hate!:

Merkel promises a 600% increase in dick for all Germans:

If the refugees looked like this, women would be livid. Can you even imagine the reaction?:

What if Trump started importing millions of young women in their prime? Can you even imagine?
Single women will always vote for free stuff and more cock. Any society that grants women political power will quickly implode. Women do not care if their men and the current society are destroyed. They will survive if the invaders find them attractive. An invasion increases their choices of men. Why wouldn't they want that?

In fact, single white women are more opposed to the border wall than even blacks and Mexicans.

Single women want invasion. They want destruction and chaos. This is in their best interests.

Why would you let a creature like that participate in the decision-making process?

The truth is we've always been treated like shit. Can you imagine the howling if women had undergone anything like the forced conscription of men just one generation ago?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nailer, great points!

Woman need to be controlled, end of story! If you let woman get a taste of independence and freedom, then watch out! There's a reason why woman without strong father figures tend to be effed in the head and a little crazy, or why Muslim woman, for the most part, are subservient to men. Woman need that authority figure to control their worst urges.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It's pointless to try to use a bunch of psychological tricks to be "dominant" if the government is usurping your power. You can't be a strong patriarch if the woman can take all your financial assets on a whim. There are no strong male leaders in the west, there are only entertainers. Real authority means the threat of physical violence can be made and enforced at any time. If physical violence is not used, women will happily throw open the gates to allow invaders. This is why Russia has decriminalized domestic violence.

Now I personally feel that women being beaten is very sad. I also think children being abused is very sad. But I have to admit any society that doesn't have that tool available will self-destruct.

As imperfect and flawed as most men are, male authority over women, backed with the threat of physical violence, must be kept intact and women must not be allowed to vote, if a civilization is to remain stable. Otherwise the women will happily vote for free stuff and more dick. (Men would do the same if they could, but their greed is held in check by the greed / self-interest of other men, who are also producers. Women generally don't produce useful output and thus have no aversion to "free stuff" because it's mostly paid for by men.)

Europe is shrinking and the Muslim world is expanding. One approach is successful and one is not. In spite of all the horrible things the Muslims do, and how backwards their culture is, they have a more sane approach to women than we do.

The current state of things is unstable and will fall, either from external or internal forces. No matter what happens, feminism will be completely dead in the west in 20 years. Unfortunately, those of us born at this unfortunate time in history can't wait around, but at least there is eastern Europe and Russia. Thank god for the Soviet Union, it kept the east and the west separate.