Do you still believe in good American women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Do you still believe in good American women?

Post by baletetree »

I know you still hate them, but nonetheless, do you still believe that there are still those who were left untouched by American liberal feminism?
Glory Glory YNWA
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

a few words...hell fuckin' no. i do not like them.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

People on here give the majority of American women a hard time for a pretty good reason but there are some gems out there. They are just rare and usually spoken for. Plus it would take a LOT of effort to find them and most guys working 9 to 5 don't have the time to do it and end up settling with the inferior option.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you still believe in good American women?

Post by jamesbond »

baletetree wrote:I know you still hate them, but nonetheless, do you still believe that there are still those who were left untouched by American liberal feminism?
I believe there are still some good women out there but a lot of them are either married or have boyfriends. Most women you meet in big metro areas are NOT good women, the women in small towns tend to be good women but they get married young (usually right out of high school).

Good luck finding loving, sweet, wholesome women in big cities, if you do find one you truely are one lucky man! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course there are. But they are rare and usually taken or not into you. I've met some that could be my soulmate, like the last American girl I dated, but they always pull away from you like it's some programmed instinct to reject guys and want to be alone. Really weird. It's very unfeminine and against the female nature, which has been perverted in the US. All of this is taboo to talk about though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Of course there are. But they are rare and usually taken or not into you. I've met some that could be my soulmate, like the last American girl I dated, but they always pull away from you like it's some programmed instinct to reject guys and want to be alone. Really weird. It's very unfeminine and against the female nature, which has been perverted in the US. All of this is taboo to talk about though.
In a way its taboo to talk about it, I think alternative media is willing to talk about it.

There are some great women in the US, some dudes are lucky. However its far from ideal. Most of the women left and let's be honest over 30, you're getting into the leftovers, most of those women are unmarried for a reason, usually they just aren't that attractive or they have spent time deeply involved in their career, sometimes overseas.

If your between 18-30 you have a fighting chance but hurry. Past that, pickings get slim as I said there is a reason why most of these women are on online dating sites from eHarmony, Match.com and Plenty of Fish.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are some good women. Sure. But for every one like that there are 150+ suitors. The numbers are not good.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I think that many guys react poorly to how AW act today because they knew some good ones growing up. Many, many guys who are 'MRAs' had a mother who was entirely different than how current AW act, or who warned them that many women are predatory.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Scientifically, they say nothing is ever truly 100%. So if we go by this definition, then yes, there must be good AWs somewhere.

However, considering the nature of American culture, I would say that those women are probably still far and away from the type of wives even their grand mothers were, or foreign women presently still can be.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

jamesbond wrote:I believe there are still some good women out there but a lot of them are either married or have boyfriends. Most women you meet in big metro areas are NOT good women, the women in small towns tend to be good women but they get married young (usually right out of high school).
I think the guys who can have the most luck are the ones who realize early on to just get a good women and not play the field as we are all told. I've seen lots of happy young married couples in the USA in suburban or rural areas. I wish I had not moved so much and had stuck in one place then that might have happened to me too. You still see a lot of people married to their high school boyfriend/girlfriend, neighbors, or co-worker from an early job but it usually happens when they are quite young. I remember being a freshmen in college and I was interested in 3 women who all sat next me in 3 different classes. They were great and all 18-21 in age and I also learned they all were married, boo!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zzzz wrote: I think the guys who can have the most luck are the ones who realize early on to just get a good women and not play the field as we are all told. I've seen lots of happy young married couples in the USA in suburban or rural areas. I wish I had not moved so much and had stuck in one place then that might have happened to me too. You still see a lot of people married to their high school boyfriend/girlfriend, neighbors, or co-worker from an early job but it usually happens when they are quite young. I remember being a freshmen in college and I was interested in 3 women who all sat next me in 3 different classes. They were great and all 18-21 in age and I also learned they all were married, boo!
It's all luck. Right time and place. Not everyone is in ideal social situations in high school. Speaking honestly though if I did encounter a girl like that it wouldn't matter what nationality or ethnicity she is. I think most men wouldn't care. The problem is finding someone like that to begin with. The ratio and probability of that happening in the U.S. is just extremely low.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Good Anglo women in general are few in number, due to culture, society and government simultaneously exalting them (puritanism and femme worship) and rewarding bad behaviour (divorce 'cash outs'). I suspect that men wouldn't be much better if we lived in a place that enabled men so destructively. Finding one that isn't already engaged (I call Australia 'the land of boyfriends' dryly, because even the girls of less repute have a boyfriend) is as futile as expecting to find gold in the bottom of your backyard.

Still, unlike what most myopic Anglos think (yeah, this "things are the same everywhere" sort of attitude is not confined to America), this is not necessarily the case elsewhere.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

DaRick wrote: Still, unlike what most myopic Anglos think (yeah, this "things are the same everywhere" sort of attitude is not confined to America), this is not necessarily the case elsewhere.
The humorous thing is that I think if you went to the U.S. you'd end up realizing Aussie women still have a better attitude. American women are pretty terrible but you might actually get laid quite a bit because of your accent and you're from an anglo country that has a good rep.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
DaRick wrote: Still, unlike what most myopic Anglos think (yeah, this "things are the same everywhere" sort of attitude is not confined to America), this is not necessarily the case elsewhere.
The humorous thing is that I think if you went to the U.S. you'd end up realizing Aussie women still have a better attitude. American women are pretty terrible but you might actually get laid quite a bit because of your accent and you're from an anglo country that has a good rep.
That is my experience, Aussie guys have more than a fair shot at getting a local girl in America just by being"different". Many times that overrides the Alpha/Beta argument because the find the "unknown" so interesting. To most women American Men are as familiar as bread in the store, so they don't believe we're anything special. We have to be so beyond the typical guy (money, looks, status) that often Alpha and Beta never come into play.

A Rich Beta offers financial security for example.

This is why American women have no problem hooking up with Canadians or Western Europeans. Italian and French men have a mystic that we're all familiar with from our media. This is why American women like to go to Spain, Italy and France that shit is not a coincidence, they hope to "bump" in those that romantic French or Italian guy or the Macho Spanish guy.

I know for a fact things are not the same everywhere.... This Rugged Individualism that so many Americans have embraced is not even a subject of discussion elsewhere on the planet.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Repatriate wrote:
Yeah, I've heard that American girls quite like AUS guys. But I'm not all that interested in casual sex and I already know how utterly worthless they are (even in comparison to the women that I've had to deal with), so that means little to me.

I thank the stars every day that I was not born in The United Shits of America. I have no desire to ever visit the place.