Pseudo-intellectual American women - Ever meet one?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. How are you supposed to act around unfeminine type American women who don't need men?

I mean, you can't treat them like other men, cause they are not, and plus they do not really behave like men either. They are not rational, down to earth, linear, or consistent. They do not have the same interests that guys do, nor the camaraderie that male friends have with each other. So even if you wanted to, you can't treat them like men or male buddies.

But you can't treat them like women either. They don't giggle or blush. You can't flirt with them, compliment them, charm them, etc. lest you risk coming across as creepy, perverted and violating them. Thus you have to pretend that you have no desires in order to be seen as "clean" to them.

They don't even take your hand when they get out of a car or bus. They get offended easily too, so you have to treat them like some fragile time bomb that has to be carefully handled, yet has rights and power over you at the same time, which is totally ridiculous.

So what can you do with them? How do you act around women like that? It's really awkward. They are neither man nor woman. So how are you supposed to treat them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:I don't get something. How are you supposed to act around unfeminine type American women who don't need men?

I mean, you can't treat them like other men, cause they are not, and plus they do not really behave like men either. They are not rational, down to earth, linear, or consistent. They do not have the same interests that guys do, nor the camaraderie that male friends have with each other. So even if you wanted to, you can't treat them like men or male buddies.

But you can't treat them like women either. They don't giggle or blush. You can't flirt with them, compliment them, charm them, etc. lest you risk coming across as creepy, perverted and violating them. Thus you have to pretend that you have no desires in order to be seen as "clean" to them.

They don't even take your hand when they get out of a car or bus. They get offended easily too, so you have to treat them like some fragile time bomb that has to be carefully handled, yet has rights and power over you at the same time, which is totally ridiculous.

So what can you do with them? How do you act around women like that? It's really awkward. They are neither man nor woman. So how are you supposed to treat them?
@Winston,

The answer is crazily simple: avoid them. They have their own culture. Let them get f***ed off in it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

aw man...ummmm....hmmmm....well, You can just be yourself but even that does not work. I would just stay away from them. They are to much of a headache to be around. There is not a single thing consistently good and wholesome about them. so i would just not talk to them.

I stopped pursuing them and from now on it is foreign. you have the right idea winston. i just think that these ladies are at the end of the road for men. There really honestly is nothing you can do for them or with them. they are just way to dysfunctional. You can't take their hand when getting out of a car, you can't say " i find you attractive ", you can't pursue, and can't even be friendly to them. they are dysfunctional just like you said winston.

so all in all. just stay away from them they are no good.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I have run into my share of them. Usually they like to punctuate their conversations with details about their Masters Degree in "Peace Studies" or some other useless field. Often they are proponents of organic foods but can never articulate exactly why they are more healthy.

Intellectuals are rare today in the US, females rarer still. All it takes is a pin prick of a deeper question to burst their bubble of intellect.
Contrarian Expatriate, I didn't know you had YouTube videos. Why didn't you post some here before? This one was pretty good.

Loving America from Abroad

How To Undo The Damage Of American Feminism

Why Marriage is Bad for Men

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hello, I'm the OP. I never knew I'd start such a firestorm with this topic.

As for dealing with the men-hating psychos, back in the 90s, my friends and I came up with a few terms. For one, I don't think the Anglob*tch label is targeted right because it's kinda a racial moniker and today, even white Americans are over 40% eastern/southern European in ancestry and/or mixed with native American or South American groups & so it's a misfire, despite the subsequent homogeneity of the group's behavior patterns ala Anglo-American culture. Plus, I'm a New Englander at heart and find it a swipe on the decent things which once happened around here (High Tech, Lobster Rolls/Baked Cod, 'Head of the Charles' Race, Vermont Cheddar, etc) :wink: . The term my friends use is CLC, Castrating Lesbian C*nts. And to give it a northeast/American feel ... Yankee CLC. We keep this among ourselves.

What I recommend folks do is to develop a multi-prong way of dealing with life. For one, treat your gatherings with your male friends as exactly that, friendships. Plan trips to Gentlemen's clubs in Montreal vis-a-vis sporting or cultural events & basically, have quality social time, where you get to be a man. And make sure that this crew understands the CLC world so that they don't invite CLCs to the group gathering to ruin them. Then, you have your regular sorties where CLCs are running loose among clusters of men. Treat these settings as business conferences where the purpose is to gather business cards and pitch a deal or talk about the economy, etc. Realize, what this accomplishes is make you appear to be aloof and not concerned about the women in the room. And that's key, once you do that, you get respect, especially if one of your stock tips takes off. The key here is to never, ever date a CLC. If you do, expect trouble and have a good attorney.

The next challenge is to expand the circle of American friends who only date foreign women but the key here is to not to mix the crowds; never let a CLC into this club or you'll soon have a bloodbath on your hands. So this is a start, a type of social Apartheid. :)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:Hello, I'm the OP. I never knew I'd start such a firestorm with this topic.

As for dealing with the men-hating psychos, back in the 90s, my friends and I came up with a few terms. For one, I don't think the Anglob*tch label is targeted right because it's kinda a racial moniker and today, even white Americans are over 40% eastern/southern European in ancestry and/or mixed with native American or South American groups & so it's a misfire, despite the subsequent homogeneity of the group's behavior patterns ala Anglo-American culture. Plus, I'm a New Englander at heart and find it a swipe on the decent things which once happened around here (High Tech, Lobster Rolls/Baked Cod, 'Head of the Charles' Race, Vermont Cheddar, etc) :wink: . The term my friends use is CLC, Castrating Lesbian C*nts. And to give it a northeast/American feel ... Yankee CLC. We keep this among ourselves.

What I recommend folks do is to develop a multi-prong way of dealing with life. For one, treat your gatherings with your male friends as exactly that, friendships. Plan trips to Gentlemen's clubs in Montreal vis-a-vis sporting or cultural events & basically, have quality social time, where you get to be a man. And make sure that this crew understands the CLC world so that they don't invite CLCs to the group gathering to ruin them. Then, you have your regular sorties where CLCs are running loose among clusters of men. Treat these settings as business conferences where the purpose is to gather business cards and pitch a deal or talk about the economy, etc. Realize, what this accomplishes is make you appear to be aloof and not concerned about the women in the room. And that's key, once you do that, you get respect, especially if one of your stock tips takes off. The key here is to never, ever date a CLC. If you do, expect trouble and have a good attorney.

The next challenge is to expand the circle of American friends who only date foreign women but the key here is to not to mix the crowds; never let a CLC into this club or you'll soon have a bloodbath on your hands. So this is a start, a type of social Apartheid. :)
@S_Parc,

I'm feeling quite racist about Americans nowadays. Too many Black American people are n***rs whereas there was a time that the Black people outnumbered n****rs that looked like Black people, and I am not talking about slavery times. I'm talking about the Black Wall Street - when Harlem NY used to be prosperously legal and even the Harlem Black women were hot-to-death, docile, submissive and compliant.

Everyday at my soul-destroying wage (not salaried - check the wordplay) job (not career), there are so many chickens cluckin' (i.e. women gossiping vociferously) and talk about debauchery and negotiated infidelity in their dysfunctional relationships with their STD-inflicted bad boy whom been duked up the ass with a good case of HIV/AIDS. However, whenever I co-sign women talking nasty with the slightest facial expression (ie. smile), they deem me as a pervert AND say I`m disrespectful). Alas I shut up now and hardly acknowledge anybody at my job; it's too detrimentally unstably dangerous here to do
so.

A lot of the upper-tier Anglos piss me off too. I meet three Icelandic White people the other day and the female had a nerve to swiftly move her pocketbook out of the way as i was firmly positioning myself on the NYC subway 4-train going towards Bowling Green/Wall St. district. So I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'm talking about the Black Wall Street - when Harlem NY used to be prosperously legal and even the Harlem Black women were hot-to-death, docile, submissive and compliant.
I'm a bit out of touch with NYC history but was this during the 1920s? I'd heard from others that Harlem was a citywide cultural mecca during the SpeakEasy days with perhaps a tinge of revival during the '50s.
Alas I shut up now and hardly acknowledge anybody at my job; it's too detrimentally unstably dangerous here to do so.
A friend of mine in NYC has told me the same thing. He said that in contrast, Bostonian CLCs were saints which I find hard to believe, given the preponderance of private college types in the locale.
So I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.
I concur; it's a way of limiting freedom and stultifying society. BTW, for other New Yorkers, do you recommend hanging out with Caribbean diasporas in the City or is that a dead end avenue?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:I don't get something. How are you supposed to act around unfeminine type American women who don't need men?
Basically, you only have two choices: 1) flatter them about their mental qualities (talking about their physical qualities will make them label you as "sexist"!) or 2) avoid them as much as possible and say as little as possible. If you violate these rules, they will just transform into completely unreasonable fire-breathing dragons and make your life miserable.

There is actually a third option and that is to play them off against each other. Bill Clinton did this masterfully. He has a super-cunt feminist wife who gives him credibility with the upper-class feminists. He made sexual advances towards lower class women who he could discredit, intimidate, or bribe when things went sour.

Upper-class feminists pretend like they want to help all women, but the reality is that feelings of social class are still very strong in them and they have no compassion for lower-class women who are too affectionate to men. And feminists still secretly admire rich and powerful men.

So you basically need to be a master politician like Bill Clinton to survive the American social scene. You need to always have a strategy and be alert.

I remember hearing some upper-class feminists once exclain that Clinton was "the first president in a long time who was good at 'talking to women.'" They thought other presidents before him were sexist.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

E_Irizarry wrote: I'm feeling quite racist about Americans nowadays. Too many Black American people are n***rs whereas there was a time that the Black people outnumbered n****rs that looked like Black people, and I am not talking about slavery times.
Now in America, even many of the white people are niggers! So many white guys act like black thugs that the term "wigger" no longer has much effect, since all these gangster whiteboys are using the word "nigga" all the time anyway.
E_Irizarry wrote: A lot of the upper-tier Anglos piss me off too. I meet three Icelandic White people the other day and the female had a nerve to swiftly move her pocketbook out of the way as i was firmly positioning myself on the NYC subway 4-train going towards Bowling Green/Wall St. district. So I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.
Do you know for sure that those women were Icelandic? Were they speaking Icelandic?

Anyway, if they really were Icelandic, then you shouldn't take it so hard. They might have been afraid of you just out of ignorance. Many northern Europeans have never seen a black person in real life before they come to the US. How would you feel if you saw a blue-skinned man for the first time? You'd probably think, "What the f**k?" and cautiously move away from him, too.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jackal wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: I'm feeling quite racist about Americans nowadays. Too many Black American people are n***rs whereas there was a time that the Black people outnumbered n****rs that looked like Black people, and I am not talking about slavery times.
Now in America, even many of the white people are niggers! So many white guys act like black thugs that the term "wigger" no longer has much effect, since all these gangster whiteboys are using the word "nigga" all the time anyway.
E_Irizarry wrote: A lot of the upper-tier Anglos piss me off too. I meet three Icelandic White people the other day and the female had a nerve to swiftly move her pocketbook out of the way as i was firmly positioning myself on the NYC subway 4-train going towards Bowling Green/Wall St. district. So I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.
Do you know for sure that those women were Icelandic? Were they speaking Icelandic?

Anyway, if they really were Icelandic, then you shouldn't take it so hard. They might have been afraid of you just out of ignorance. Many northern Europeans have never seen a black person in real life before they come to the US. How would you feel if you saw a blue-skinned man for the first time? You'd probably think, "What the f**k?" and cautiously move away from him, too.
For the record, even though I talk about Blacks alot, I'm not that. If you were to look at my forum, post-thread slogan, it says that I'm a New York-based Brazilian. I don't considered Brazilians with African blood to be Black. Black ҂ African. African ҂ Black. The cultures and even the phenotypes are vastly different. Blacks lost the hell out of their AFrican culture via proxy of slaveowners literally beating the culture out of them. At least with Afro-Latinos like los costeños (coast residents) of Colombia and NW Ecuador, parts of Venezuela (los zambos), and Rio and northern Brasil, they have retained most of their African culture and expounded on it (as for South American Afro-Latinos and Guyanese (even though Guyanese are not Latino)).

So you might be saying that they assumed I was a Black guy because of my "Black guy" phenotypes, but I'm olive like most Latinos (yes Brasilians are the only Latinos that don't speak Spanish by default). I knew after the fact because I have asked those Icelandic three straight up.

But I'm not even the darkest "Black American as perceived" guy they have seen I'm so sure. Black Americans, on avg, are at least 5-6-10 shades darker than I. So it's not the color I think. It was the combination of my facial phenotypes and my height (I'm 6'3" - yes Brasilians love red meat LMAO! LOL!).
Last edited by E_Irizarry on November 12th, 2010, 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:
I'm talking about the Black Wall Street - when Harlem NY used to be prosperously legal and even the Harlem Black women were hot-to-death, docile, submissive and compliant.
I'm a bit out of touch with NYC history but was this during the 1920s? I'd heard from others that Harlem was a citywide cultural mecca during the SpeakEasy days with perhaps a tinge of revival during the '50s.
Alas I shut up now and hardly acknowledge anybody at my job; it's too detrimentally unstably dangerous here to do so.
A friend of mine in NYC has told me the same thing. He said that in contrast, Bostonian CLCs were saints which I find hard to believe, given the preponderance of private college types in the locale.
So I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.
I concur; it's a way of limiting freedom and stultifying society. BTW, for other New Yorkers, do you recommend hanging out with Caribbean diasporas in the City or is that a dead end avenue?
Yes during the 20s and the 30s. Mainly after the Great Depression. Short-lived in my honest humble opinion.

Jamericans (Jamaicans first and second gen in NYC) for the most part of Americanized. I boned the shit out of a couple of those women, but they are just watered-down Black American feminized women. Thus meaning that Black American women are still worse. Nothing to write home about. Seriously.

THe English language is the uber hub medium for traversing and conveying the feminist viral messages. So with that in mind, Jamaica speaks English and Patois and a lot of them have been affected. Although I miss the hardcore anti-fag dancehall reggae from the 90s [e.g. "Boom Bye Bye A Bwatty Boy Dead" by Buju Banton or all joints by Bounty Killer, Mr. Vegas, and Beenie Man -- 90s dancehall went hard, man! That shit was hot! :O)]

However, you might jive well with some of the Jamericans in NYC. But I'm not too fond of them. I'm still trying to f**k a non-ghetto-ized Guyanese/Guyanese-American female from S. Ozone Park part of Queens (big Indo-Guyanese and Guyanese population there); it has been challenging to find a single one whom would be interested in me! lol

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

E_Irizarry wrote: For the record, even though I talk about Blacks alot, I'm not that. If you were to look at my forum, post-thread slogan, it says that I'm a New York-based Brazilian.
You're missing the point, E_Irizarry. The point is that anybody who is a shade or two darker than an Italian is considered to be "black" by most Europeans. I've even met Hungarians with jet black hair and somewhat tan skin who always talk about how bad "black people" are, and their definition of "black people" includes gypsies who just look like Mexicans or Indians to me.

Most Europeans don't know about or don't care about all kinds of complicated ethnic distinctions between darker-skinned people. They are simply not used to being around people with even somewhat darker skin and it freaks most of them out a bit.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jackal wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: For the record, even though I talk about Blacks alot, I'm not that. If you were to look at my forum, post-thread slogan, it says that I'm a New York-based Brazilian.
You're missing the point, E_Irizarry. The point is that anybody who is a shade or two darker than an Italian is considered to be "black" by most Europeans. I've even met Hungarians with jet black hair and somewhat tan skin who always talk about how bad "black people" are, and their definition of "black people" includes gypsies who just look like Mexicans or Indians to me.

Most Europeans don't know about or don't care about all kinds of complicated ethnic distinctions between darker-skinned people. They are simply not used to being around people with even somewhat darker skin and it freaks most of them out a bit.
Now I'm understanding where you are coming from because there are times when I'm standing next to a White Am or a European on the train, and even as light as I am, I am 2-3 shades darker then they. My niece is half Dutch American, and she's just as light as the average White Am and she is not an albino. I get the point now. :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)