Murses

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Murses

Post by Fenix »

*Old blog I posted on my MySpace blog*

I have been seeing too many "men" wearing murses. If you do not know what a murse is, it is a men's purse. The f**k? Why do men need f***ing purses? That is just more proof that estrogen is being put in the water supply. These so-called "men" need to stop drinking the crazy juice. You know what happens when you drink crazy juice? It makes you go crazy! Lay off of the cocaine and PCP, To Wong Foo. You men look so bubblicious carrying around your Victoria's Secret panties, your strawberry kiwi scented perfume and don't forget your lipstick jungle, Tarzan. There is an invention called jeans and they come with pockets. I carry my celly, wallet, pen, paper, chapstick and other masculine shit in my jeans. The f**k do you need a murse for? For all of your feminine products?

More men are wearing lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss nowadays. Round of applause! Two thumbs up for being flamboyant! What's next? A male skirt? Call it a mirt. I invented it for you! Where's my patent? Where's my moolah? If you wear a murse, you are a rainbow robocop. Plain and simple. You have a lot of sugar in your M1 Abrams tank. You are a fruity in the booty ass boy. Your favorite candy is Skittles. Your favorite song is "Vogue" by Madonna. I bet you get more females now huh, Lucky Charms? You sure do look magically delicious! I think a lot of a straight men see gay men get all of the women and they want to pretend to be gay. Desperate piece of monkey crap.

Chillax the crappola, spazzola. Being gay is becoming a trend now because you are a p***y whipped sewer rat. You will do anything for attention. I am ashamed to be a male. All you Thumbelinas out here wants to be like Rupaul. None of you are making Richard Simmons (like a pony, like a pony!) or the great Liberace proud, at all. I bet you think you look adorable, you f***ing fairy. You f***ing rainbow robocops make me sick to my stomach. Acting like a female, just to get a female = EPIC FAIL.

All of you sugar cookies should go ahead and get a sex change. Since you are trannies in disguise. Here is your new theme song..."Trannsformers: trannies in disguise!", movie will be directed by Michael Gay. "All this talk about sphincters makes me want to get in the zone! Argh!!!! It is five knuckle shuffle time! Strike a pose! Go Shante, go Shante!" I'm too damn dizzy looking through this kaleidoscope of the male. Look at all of the different colors! Stop acting like a female, grow some balls, do some f***ing pushups and be a man! Burn your murse and put your tampons up your rotten p***y! A murse? Haha, f***ing Polly Pocket over here...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Would you mind showing an image?

Many Euros and Russians have those and they are not gay. Some really thuggish Russians wear those murses because there is just so much stuff we have now with cellphones, GPS, players, USB sticks, portable hard drives, etc. You just cant put them all in your pockets. And belt bags make driving a pain in the a##.
For example I have something like this:

and this:

And I simply cannot function without those. I've got too much stuff that I need to have on me at all times.

Now, of course I would not be carrying this:
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Italian men were wearing those when I toured Italy in the 70s.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I know my original post was harsh, but the idea that companies make men purses is kinda weird to me. I carry a backpack everywhere I go and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a murse.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What do you think of the bags that I posted? The messenger/travel bags? Do these look faggoty to you?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

LOL, the ones you posted are perfect. They are sophisticated.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I actually bought one in a flea mart in Florence in the 70s, but never used it. It was hand made. At that time, Italian men would wear tight pants with nothing in their pockets, so they needed a male purse to carry things.

Return to “General Discussions”