Russia will not win this war

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russia will not win this war

Post by Cornfed »

A good explanation of the dispute between Russia and the West.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 9:37 am
The ruble is stronger than before the conflict. This clearly signals that Amerika is done and over.

https://www.rt.com/business/553438-rubl ... ne-crisis/
Is that because Europe is buying their gas and oil in rubles, like Putin demanded? Otherwise, how could this be?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1982 documentary about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. It seems to follow all the same parallels as how this Ukraine invasion is panning out, as if history is repeating itself. Very eerie. It seems true what they say, that history repeats itself.

I don't get something. How come the Soviets could take Berlin in 1945 by storming thousands of troops at it, but it can't do the same with Afghanistan in 9 years? Also, how did the US Army defeat the Taliban in 2 weeks in 2001 but the Soviets couldn't do it in 9 years? Doesn't that seem inconsistent? Also, if the Soviets could capture Eastern Europe in 1945 so easily and instantaneously, then why couldn't it capture Afghanistan that easily too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 8th, 2022, 11:24 am
Also, how did the US Army defeat the Taliban in 2 weeks in 2001 but the Soviets couldn't do it in 9 years? Doesn't that seem inconsistent?
Eh, you are talking about two different things. Once is seizing the strategic points of the country, which both the US and Soviets were able to do easily. The other is pacifying and permanently occupying the country, which neither were able to do.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
Check out this 1982 documentary about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. It seems to follow all the same parallels as how this Ukraine invasion is panning out, as if history is repeating itself. Very eerie. It seems true what they say, that history repeats itself.

I don't get something. How come the Soviets could take Berlin in 1945 by storming thousands of troops at it, but it can't do the same with Afghanistan in 9 years? Also, how did the US Army defeat the Taliban in 2 weeks in 2001 but the Soviets couldn't do it in 9 years? Doesn't that seem inconsistent? Also, if the Soviets could capture Eastern Europe in 1945 so easily and instantaneously, then why couldn't it capture Afghanistan that easily too?

Last time I checked the Taliban is now firmly in control of Afghanistan and the US Army retreated in a most embarrassing fashion that was captured on video and posted everywhere.

The Soviets actually set up an Afghani government that was aligned with the communist regime in Moscow. That Afghani government actually stood after the Soviets left for 2 years or so after the Soviets left.

The US backed government collapsed quite quickly as we saw and the Taliban took over.

I think you need to study this issue further.

I don't see the same parallels playing out because the situation is not the same.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2022, 11:36 am
Winston wrote:
Also, how did the US Army defeat the Taliban in 2 weeks in 2001 but the Soviets couldn't do it in 9 years? Doesn't that seem inconsistent?
Eh, you are talking about two different things. Once is seizing the strategic points of the country, which both the US and Soviets were able to do easily. The other is pacifying and permanently occupying the country, which neither were able to do.
Bingo.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... visit.html
Boris Johnson visits Kyiv and meets Volodymyr Zelensky in unannounced 'surprise' visit to offer 120 armoured vehicles and anti-ship missiles a day after pledging to give another £100m worth of weapons to Ukraine

Johnson's visit makes him the first G7 leader to travel to Kyiv since Putin launched his invasion on February 24
-----
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has travelled to Kyiv to meet President Volodymyr Zelensky in an unannounced visit. A picture shared by the Embassy of Ukraine to the UK on Twitter showed the pair sitting across a table in the country's capital, with their respective flags in the room

Full report see link above
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russia will not win this war.

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 5:27 am
.....I think it will take a while but eventually Russia will win. Civilians do not know how to handle machine guys. And it's only a matter of time before Ukraine folds. Russia isn't gonna withdraw and lose its pride. Both sides are very stubborn. Eventually Zelensky will have to negotiate and end this.

I don't see a massive civilian army standing up against a professional Russian army...
I am not so sure as I already said in previous comments. However the war is not over yet.

It seems these Ukrainian civilians are standing up against this so-called professional Russian army, they do a fairly good job since more than one month.

Of course, after the Russians are finally out of Ukrainian land, it will be not easy to be back to normal life - just too much destruction everywhere, plenty of dead or seriously handicapped people, refugees will come back again where can they stay? It will take years to overcome this war.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:04 am
Winston wrote:
.....I think it will take a while but eventually Russia will win. Civilians do not know how to handle machine guys. And it's only a matter of time before Ukraine folds. Russia isn't gonna withdraw and lose its pride. Both sides are very stubborn. Eventually Zelensky will have to negotiate and end this.

I don't see a massive civilian army standing up against a professional Russian army...
I am not so sure as I already said in previous comments. However the war is not over yet.

It seems these Ukrainian civilians are standing up against this so-called professional Russian army, they do a fairly good job since more than one month.

Of course, after the Russians are finally out of Ukrainian land, it will be not easy to be back to normal life - just too much destruction everywhere, plenty of dead or seriously handicapped people, refugees will come back again where can they stay? It will take years to overcome this war.
According to CRP, Russia has captured East and Southern Ukraine and will hold it permanently. See his latest update below. Is this true?

He also says that both the US and Russia miscalculated and elaborates on it above in his 2 hour update. It's very interesting.

He also says the Russians have a million man army in Ukraine, not 190,000. Where does he get that? Wow that's a big difference.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 7:21 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:04 am
Winston wrote:

According to CRP, Russia has captured East and Southern Ukraine and will hold it permanently. See his latest update below. Is this true?
We will know more in about one month I guess, when the Russians will attack Ukraine again.

There is something true with that comment.

Just my opinion, in future the Ukrainian government will survive, will kick all Russians out, but the new territory of Ukraine might be smaller than before (with some Southern parts and Eastern parts moved over to Russia as the majority of its population is Russian).

Maybe Ukraine in future might be even landlocked. The hate of Ukrainians against Russia will be very strong in future, likely they will fortify their borders to Russia/Belarus and close all border points and will refuse any trading with Russia while trying to rebuild the country after such a huge destruction. There are already voices coming up to consider a border Russia/Ukraine might become something like a North and South Korea borderline - Heavily guarded, nobody in, nobody out...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 8:23 pm
Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2022, 11:52 pm
Did anyone hear about those torture videos of Ukraine soldiers torturing Russian POWs to death? Did anyone see them? Do they look real or staged? The Ukrainian generals claim they are staged but people say they look very real and gruesome.

The thing is: Who would benefit from filming tortures? The Ukrainians do not benefit from it, because those videos only make the Russians angrier and fight harder and drum up support for the invasion in Russia. So it's not to Ukraine's benefit. But Russia does benefit from them, because they drum up support for their invasion. Plus those who filmed the torture could be arrested and tried for war crimes. Their faces are in the video right? So why would the torturers want to film it when it could be used against them? I don't get it. Isn't Putin gonna order a manhunt for those who did the torture?
To people at the top, most soldiers are pawns. Soldiers are expendable losses to die in combat operations and war. Sometimes, soldiers who die or are tortured can act as useful martyrs. No, there wouldn't be a manhunt for killing ordinary pawns who are turned into martyrs by the enemy and increase the justification for the war. In essence, it doesn't matter who did it, because it will have turned expendable pawns into martyrs.
You forget, those torture videos have been shown all over Russia, so the Russian people are very outraged by them and demanding vengeance. So of course the Russians will try to find the torturers if they can, since the public wants them to. The Russian military have nothing to lose by trying to find the war criminals since they have public support to do so.

Check out Gonzalo Lira's update on the war and why the West hates Russia. It's very fascinating and totally different from what the Western media says. He says the Russians are guaranteed to win and are winning decisively, so the media isn't telling you what's really going on.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Yohan

You should check this out. Gonzalo Lira (aka Coach Red Pill) talks to the famous UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter in the videocast below. Apparently, Ritter agrees with him that the Russians are winning the war and are trying their best to avoid hitting civilian targets, contrary to what the Western media is telling you. And that the US is 100 percent to blame for the Ukraine war. Ritter is a professional expert in war and weapons, so his opinion carries a lot of weight. How do you explain that? Why is he agreeing with Gonzalo if he's saying the opposite of what the Western media is saying? Especially since you believe the Western media never lies?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When Russia defeats the Ukrainian Army it will have effectively defeated a large part of the NATO aligned force with minimal effort. The Ukrainian Army has 250k regulars trained to the NATO standard, as compared to, say, the British Army of 80k regulars. It shows just how dysfunctional globo-homo really is that any quasi-real society can now kick its ass.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Has this been posted yet? It is a very weird scene in which a bunch of Ukrainian soldiers were standing around when a Russian tank drove right up to them and blew them all away with one shot. Hopefully they were female soldiers or foreign mercenaries or something.

https://odysee.com/@ALUCAMPOS:b/ENEMY_T72-TANK:f
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
April 12th, 2022, 3:00 pm
When Russia defeats the Ukrainian Army it will have effectively defeated a large part of the NATO aligned force with minimal effort. The Ukrainian Army has 250k regulars trained to the NATO standard, as compared to, say, the British Army of 80k regulars. It shows just how dysfunctional globo-homo really is that any quasi-real society can now kick its ass.
Ritter claims in this interview that total Ukrainian forces, including reserves, numbered 600,000 -- defeated on their home turf by a Russian force of 200,000. Bring it, NATO/globo-homo.